Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

For those who needs the following information

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.

i have to say i am a fan of token burning. but only if i have enough tokens. and since I've already bought enough svd, a burn is good for my tokens's price:-)

but I would also be happy about a sold out ICO, too, is also good for the price development

Ok that was seriously the best answer I could have ever amagined lol hands down! I love when they burn the tokens once I’ve got mine LOL!!!

Luckily I think we got ours early and at the rate their going demand is high so burn might not be needed but good to know that they have that option open if needed to decrease supply

Savedroid wouldn't burn token i'm certain they will record a total sell out, i do like when tokens are burnt; a date will be set and upon that date the price will definitely increase yielding extra profit

It does not look like they will need burning. Maybe post-ico; either way i think given they already have a working product out there  or a profitable business the price could only go one way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoang1712

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

interesting idea and good project
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd person I am seeing here making similar complains, it seems the is something the public is not getting concerning token purchase and I will the team to make a thorough public  explanation on this matter for better understanding

Notice same too
Savedroid should publicly address these issue. They need to avoid issues like this foe the sake of the investors.

Yes, Savedroid team have to look in to this kind of issues. Someone have to raise this concern to dev. As I know savedroid project is innocent. But this is something is different. If admin/dev will not take serious about this kind of issue so I guess this will create problems and peoples will stop investing.
Just to clarify it here, it's not a tech issue.

The balance is (as long as not confirmed from our side) defined by the amount of tokens the investor has confirmed to buy. If the investor decides to pay less or later that might lead to a difference in the assigned tokens as the FX-rate is updated 4 times a day. So if we see in the review process that an investor has paid less or at a worse exchange rate the tokens will be reduced. Btw also the other way around, if he paid more or at a time of a better exchange rate he gets more tokens. For the timestamp we use the block time when the payment was send. In our opinion that's the most transparent and fair option we can do.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

For those who needs the following information

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.

i have to say i am a fan of token burning. but only if i have enough tokens. and since I've already bought enough svd, a burn is good for my tokens's price:-)

but I would also be happy about a sold out ICO, too, is also good for the price development

Ok that was seriously the best answer I could have ever amagined lol hands down! I love when they burn the tokens once I’ve got mine LOL!!!

Luckily I think we got ours early and at the rate their going demand is high so burn might not be needed but good to know that they have that option open if needed to decrease supply

Savedroid wouldn't burn token i'm certain they will record a total sell out, i do like when tokens are burnt; a date will be set and upon that date the price will definitely increase yielding extra profit

It does not look like they will need burning. Maybe post-ico; either way i think given they already have a working product out there  or a profitable business the price could only go one way.

Main-sale has just hit over 3.5billion tokens with 15 days remaining on the main-sale. I think they will all be sold which means there is no need for a coin burn anyawy.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

SVD team are in discussion with various exchanges and expect the first confirmations soon. So you can either hold your SVD after the ICO and exchange them later for other cryptos or fiat on an exchange, or open an SVD account and use them to pay for your crypto-saving transactions.

Investor have to touch with their team and telegram channel for exchange update.

https://t.me/savedroid
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd person I am seeing here making similar complains, it seems the is something the public is not getting concerning token purchase and I will the team to make a thorough public  explanation on this matter for better understanding

Notice same too
Savedroid should publicly address these issue. They need to avoid issues like this foe the sake of the investors.

Yes, Savedroid team have to look in to this kind of issues. Someone have to raise this concern to dev. As I know savedroid project is innocent. But this is something is different. If admin/dev will not take serious about this kind of issue so I guess this will create problems and peoples will stop investing.
Just to clarify it here, it's not a tech issue.

The balance is (as long as not confirmed from our side) defined by the amount of tokens the investor has confirmed to buy. If the investor decides to pay less or later that might lead to a difference in the assigned tokens as the FX-rate is updated 4 times a day. So if we see in the review process that an investor has paid less or at a worse exchange rate the tokens will be reduced. Btw also the other way around, if he paid more or at a time of a better exchange rate he gets more tokens. For the timestamp we use the block time when the payment was send. In our opinion that's the most transparent and fair option we can do.

I think this whole thing is clear to discern, i have sent a particular amount of ETH at a particular period when ETH was around 890-91 and just in a matter of seconds it dropped down to around 888-89, it was unstable and remember was still sending ETH, the receiver got lesser amount of ETH i had sent and accused me of not sending him the complete ETH, it was messy, i had to resend more ETH to cover for the reduce ETH ealier sent.. All i see here is a timing and stability issue and not necessarily the making of the savedroid team or project.

PS>> I am not a worker in savedroid only stating facts and sharing my own little experience in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

On their website it says that they think that the token price will be 1,64 euro i think it would be way more because this token is one of the best Savedroid can easily grow they sell everyday a lot of people are buying them now they are still cheap get yours now https://ico.savedroid.com/sale/.

Yes, what they gave was a realistic estimate, which is wise of them, in every project, is very necessary to give investors a realistic approach of a business plan and not blow everything out of proportion in order to get the community, we all know savedroid is a nice project, so is expected that the price will go higher 
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

SVD team are in discussion with various exchanges and expect the first confirmations soon. So you can either hold your SVD after the ICO and exchange them later for other cryptos or fiat on an exchange, or open an SVD account and use them to pay for your crypto-saving transactions.

Investor have to touch with their team and telegram channel for exchange update.

That's great news, I can't wait to see which exchanges the SVD will be listed on, would greatly appreciate an update here even though I check telegram for pinned posts frequently

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

and one exchange that confirmed the listing is hitbtc right?
but aren't they disclosing names of other exchange? at least those exchange they have contacted already. what do you think?

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
ibininja

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

but aren't they disclosing names of other exchange? at least those exchange they have contacted already. what do you think?

It is a tough thing with many exchange revealing who you are talking to. As far as I know exchanges force you not to disclose talks with them; but the team can confirm this.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

It is a tough thing with many exchange revealing who you are talking to. As far as I know exchanges force you not to disclose talks with them; but the team can confirm this.

Is a pretty tricky and tough thing to get listed in exchanges, many don't understand this and what it takes to get listed but it will happen, is just a matter of time before the dust settles and i think savedroid is really doing all they can to provide us with what we need
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Is a pretty tricky and tough thing to get listed in exchanges, many don't understand this and what it takes to get listed but it will happen, is just a matter of time before the dust settles and i think savedroid is really doing all they can to provide us with what we need

Most exchanges prefer keeping news about  listing a new coins on a low key, I believe savedroid's are in talks with various exchanges I just hope they get listed on good and popular exchanges.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Most exchanges prefer keeping news about  listing a new coins on a low key, I believe savedroid's are in talks with various exchanges I just hope they get listed on good and popular exchanges.

We all hope that, but HitBTC is good for the start. I guess other exchanges will take a look at the trading volume on HitBTC and when they see that there is a huge demand for SVD tokens, they'll probably wanna list Savedroid aswell and the negotiations of the Savedroid team will become much easier.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

We all hope that, but HitBTC is good for the start. I guess other exchanges will take a look at the trading volume on HitBTC and when they see that there is a huge demand for SVD tokens, they'll probably wanna list Savedroid aswell and the negotiations of the Savedroid team will become much easier.

HitBTC seems to be the goto for accessibility, it's not too small, and isn't annoying to get into and at the same time doesn't drain the financial reserves of the ICOs. The fact is the big binance and kucoins and poloniex exchanges and the likes, are just insanely expensive to get listed in, i read some of the numbers recently and it was astonishing that anyone gets listed at the rate they charge to get listed initially.

Best bet to keep things realistic as you said is to have good volume and liquidity in hitbtc and smaller exchanges, and get noticed and voted in to the bigger exchanges, its the best way to get in without the devs having to take a hit to the ICO funds just for a "better" listing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

the real investors understand the exchange problem very well. It is those who have a handful of tokens from airdrops or twitter campaigns and want to sell them as soon as possible. I try to overlook them, but sometimes they are very annoying
ibininja

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

HitBTC seems to be the goto for accessibility, it's not too small, and isn't annoying to get into and at the same time doesn't drain the financial reserves of the ICOs. The fact is the big binance and kucoins and poloniex exchanges and the likes, are just insanely expensive to get listed in, i read some of the numbers recently and it was astonishing that anyone gets listed at the rate they charge to get listed initially.

Best bet to keep things realistic as you said is to have good volume and liquidity in hitbtc and smaller exchanges, and get noticed and voted in to the bigger exchanges, its the best way to get in without the devs having to take a hit to the ICO funds just for a "better" listing.

As far as I know hitbtc is quite accessible unlike other exchanges; however they are costly but I guess that the other side of it; if you think of it is more like a portal to other exchanges. most exchanges would not list you unless you have some traction in other exchange. savedroid is one ico that would not have any issue with listing. it seems they have a good reach.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

Notice same too

I am afraid this is now becoming an issue that needs to be fixed urgently as I also saw some one in one social media platform complaining that even the free 100 SVD given as signup bonus also suffered the reduction in quantity

This could be some temp bug may be. But yes, Savedroid team should look into such issues and address it on time. But I want to ask sujithks if he reported this issue to SVD Dev/Admin on telegram or not?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

the real investors understand the exchange problem very well. It is those who have a handful of tokens from airdrops or twitter campaigns and want to sell them as soon as possible. I try to overlook them, but sometimes they are very annoying

Well for those who just want to quickly dump their few tokens from airdrops or bounties there is not really a need for an exchange. They can just dump the tokens on Etherdelta.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

Well for those who just want to quickly dump their few tokens from airdrops or bounties there is not really a need for an exchange. They can just dump the tokens on Etherdelta.

That is true, but majority of these projects won't even hit 50% of there actual value when listing on Etherdelta as it doesn't have the biggest volume, you're probably better off waiting until a half decent exchange lists them, see some coin value increase  then sell
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

That is true, but majority of these projects won't even hit 50% of there actual value when listing on Etherdelta as it doesn't have the biggest volume, you're probably better off waiting until a half decent exchange lists them, see some coin value increase  then sell

Actually true but some projects have made it big by actually just being on only ED through pumping and market strategies before they eventually move on to other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: