Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12955 times)
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Money must be invested in various currencies. This will ensure that losses on the cryptocurrency market would not be catastrophic. I would still invest in real estate also. This is the best asset in my opinion.
Real estate is the most necessary asset for the world while we are "making" more people for the world now. The demand of real estate always higher than other asset, just can be after Gold. However, the most interesting of real estate investment does not stop at its demand, you can earn many profits through rental of real estate, it can creates passive income for you, different Gold can not help you anything while you hold for long-term.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
johnny5johnny5

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

You need to check out the famous HODL thread
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

As long as you sold at profit then I don't see any wrong about it. If you buy high and sell low, then that is wrong. But if you take profit whether small or huge, a profit is still a profit. Experience is the best teacher. You'll learn and make huge profit one day. Just keep on trying and learn from all your experiences.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

I think a lot of people are doing the same thing with you, including myself. that is the importance of market analysis, do not be rushed and be patient, do all with a calm mind for better results

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I had same feelings in 2015 when I thought that buy altcoins it's simple way to earn BTC. How I was wrong...
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

I do know that feeling,I got disappointed a lot last year selling cheap,buying peaks.Cryptotrading demands from you steel nerves and titanium balls,otherwise you get too much stressed.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Don't blame yourself; in trading, regret is a permanent temptation, but is completely useless: you took decision on some info, and that's all.
After the fact, it doesn't make sense to regret.
Just note what you have lernt, and go on.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Sometimes, we commit mistakes, but it's our way of learning and not making the same mistakes again. It's because of your fear of losing your money that you decided to sell it and it didn't went according to plan. Though you should not call yourself "stupid" for that decision because you just thought of what might happen if the price of your coin goes down again. There are still chances for new beginnings, just wait for that opportunity and keep trusting and holding your investment.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Thats all right bro,thats a part of life ,being a trader in investing the cryptocurrency,there are times in our life that  our decision in making to sell our altcoins is not in favor to us,just like in your experience that sometimes you dissapointed in yourself that everything happen to your investment trading will turn to failure,but for me everything is alright because there are saying that you cannot become a good trader or expert if you cannot commit failure in all of your investment transaction,therefore failure is the step toward success in the world of digital currency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Thank for listening.
Well, it is the lesson for us. Be patience more and wait because it is really worth it if you wait. I am sire that you regret it. But just accept the fact that every second s the value and price of the coins in this kind if industry will very fast to change. Next time you will be a greqt holder because ypu experience that
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

Thank for listening.
It is normal to lose sometimes, I think failing is one of the challenges that we should face for us to become successful person. I believe that you gained many knowledge about what you did. You should use it for you to earn big amount of money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Thank for listening.

You will not believe, but you are not the only one so lucky Grin In this market you need to keep yourself in hand and do not despair. Each fall is followed by growth. It may not be as large as you want. You have to be patient. The market does not forgive mistakes. If you believe in crypto, then you need to wait a little.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

it seems that what you are doing right now and right because now I think it is the right time to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, so you just calm down all will be back and beautiful in time.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

Decisions made on emotions are always bad. You need to be more calm.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

only one day and the price becomes 30 $, woow very painful to hear it but this is the life we ​​sometimes choose the wrong and right step.
you are just unlucki, you can still fix everything. you have to think that it's not just you who make mistakes but everyone else also experience them.
maybe you should go on holiday to calm down, do not keep on thinking.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

It is normal to feel disappointed particularly given the recent downs of the market and the many rumors about bitcoin dumpling on behalf of the mtGox accounts. Also, it seems like ether does not recover.

intel86

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

yes, and I'm sure everyone has been disappointed because of the failure that he did but do not despair to learn from the failure and now I try to get up and try not to be disappointed again in order to achieve what I dream of .... Wink
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

It's very simply in this market. I think a lot of people are doing the same thing with you so you need market research and analysis before making a decision buy or sell. You shouldn't continue depressed because it don't help you get back your money as well as making you have more rational decisions. To winning in this market you have to forget mistakes after you learn experience from these mistakes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

I think that you are not one such, I had quite a lot of similar situations and in the belief that there are many people)))

arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

Thank for listening.

I understand how bad this market failure is because I have felt the same way. I lost most of my fortune after two months of entering the market, at that time I felt extremely stuck and depressed. But then I started to find out the reason and I found the reason so I started researching and investing again, now I get back the capital and get the profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: