Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself.  (Read 12955 times)
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

Hello!
1. All experience is good experience
2. No panic sale / Not be to much greedy - feel the market. If you don't trust in project and you really understand that you have piece of s***t then don't be greedy and sell it.
3. If you have your own strategy then if you see pump-dump then don't loose your analytic skills! Keep calm!
4. Have your own opinion
5. No matter what happens run and don't stop
6. Don't put all eggs in one basket
7. Do not invest more than you are willing to lose
8. No matter what happens never give up!
Good luck to you.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

you don't need to be. just know that you have learnt.. its always good you long in the future..
Keeping the coins or purchasing it is all the same. If they have coins then they can still make money on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

May be next time you would rather not to sell everything to see if your srategy works, moreover sometimes cashing our allows you to invest in better coins.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Sometimes it seems more and more to me that trading is a gamble because sometimes after a big investment you can not really fall asleep because there is always a chance that you will wake up and in the morning there will be nothing.
I think that you experience none What emotions. Apparently half the investors who are worried about their contributions, almost do not sleep at night, because they are worried about their investments.
If you have putted big amounts on where you do already risk almost of your savings then its normal for you to react or be worried on this way and sleepless nights would really be experienced.We do know investments do have corresponding risk and we should really be ready on that thing. Committing mistakes are normal and should learned from those things.Patience is the key on gaining lots of profits but would be entirely depending on which coin you are holding on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

I think that all of us have done some "stupid" stuff like this. My personall example is that i bought eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ all of it. Then i bought ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin too, NEO and sold it with 14$ and much more.
But i dont regret it that much because over all i made profit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Now i changed this strategy and i want to increase my portofolio and become a holder.
I avoid thinking at the money i could`ve made from holding all my coins because this would make me sick. Instead i focus on the future and the gains that this crypto world can bring me.

That's true, and in this market, stupid things are what makes you better in your craft. As you explore more facets of the market, you would always encounter things that could make you lose your investment and some more, I think what's important here is the idea that if you experience a loss, you should study it carefully so that it won't happen again. Charge it to experience as they say. No one starts as a master in this market, everyone started as a beginner, and the knowledge you get in your ventures would be the difference for you to improve on your ventures.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

I don't think you need to worry. All beginners make these mistakes.
Exactly! Sometimes we can look at mistakes in a positive way because we can learn from it and it makes us to do better the next we make decisions. All of us is capable of doing mistakes no matter how good we are.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

I read many stories from life here. I also had a few hard moments. There are many words of support. I think this topic is useful not only for the author, but for everyone who is now disappointed. In the world of cryptocurrency support is needed especially.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Regret is a constant temptation for traders, but with hindsight we are all millionaires. The only thing to do is analyze the situation, try to learn something for the future and look forward.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:53:04 AM

From this mistake you should learn more about new strategy , because price action is hard to predict. When the market on uptrend  you should be sell partly so you not miss when big pump coming.

RosemaryWarren

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Oh. Do not blame yourself. Trading is all about speculation, when it goes as expected we rejoice, but when it goes the other way round, we feel we've done the best mistake ever. Recently I also lost a little, but I always believe in the best. This is an experience.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

The main rule of putting money anywhere is don’t invest the sum of money that you can not afford yourself to lose. Maybe your deal will be successful but I think this is too risky plan as for me. This is my opinion.
WorkingDead84

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Unpleasant mistake, it's good that I already read about such cases before I started investing myself. Now my portfolio is in the state -20% of the moment of buying, but I do not even have an idea to sell something. I have invested to make a profit of at least 200% and I will wait for this moment even for several years.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

What's your problem? You've got to disappoint yourself. You've done something bad. Think about it well. That's a good idea.thing positive.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

In trading, you will make many bad decisions. There is no way to be right forever.
So it's useless to blame itself. What's important is that at the end of the game, we will get profits.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

I think that you absolutely should not be upset and you should be aware in which you have invested your money.Wait a bit and everything is back to normal I'm sure

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
dolomition

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
On the bright side: It's a hard lesson that's best taught at the start (assuming) rather than later when your richer.
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

maybe trading is not your destination. try yourself in other projects - such as ICO or Baunty
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Just accept that the market is unpredictable. Probably, many investors have similar stories, and I including. So just accept this market specificity.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

I made a same mistakes in trading rushing to get small profit rather than getting more in just waiting. This is a good example of patience is the key in trading and also to succeed. I remember that time when i was trading neo this also happened to me couple of times.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

This has happened to me several times. Yeah, it's a shame, but there's nothing we can do. You can't predict the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: