Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

Reflecting on the expiring year. What to expect in the new one?

Hello friends! Soon we will jump into the New Year 2018. There is a tradition to strike a balance and to make forecasts on the New Year’s Eve. Crypto people are always eager to guess what will happen to digital currency further. #AraneoBit has two types of tokens - for mutual settlements and for paying the fees for #moneytransfers - so we keep up with public.

Now, when everyone tuned in to the right wave and picked up a costume of Vanga that fits perfectly, let us give you a disclaimer: blind faith in the forecasts makes one addicted and leads to empty pockets. We only give a slight hint and not guarantee that everything will go according to the plan.
So, taking into account the statistics of the previous year and the world situation about cryptocurrencies, the analysts are divided into those who sees the light at the end of the tunnel and those, who can see only the train.
In 2017 the price of Bitcoin (and the price of its younger brothers Ether, Ripple, Litecoin etc., following Bitcoin) skyrocketed. The optimists are forecasting even more growth in 2018 for this group of coins. According to some experts, #Bitcoin exchange rate will overcome 20 thousand USD ceiling. There are some suggestions that the price of the King of crypto will rise ten times. Still most likely there will be some retracement and minor drops. The price of younger coins will rise in a more stable manner and with no critical drawdowns.
Big investors are gaining more and more interest in cryptocurrencies, these are the major players in the world market that are planning to hold for a long-term. At the same time digital money become more clear and more attractive for usual people; young coins usually #skyrocket on some bright idea – there is more capital involved. If the system will remain stable when more users will arrive, the security will be at high level and cryptocurrency will successfully balance between excessive growth and excessive demand – there is no reason to worry.

But.. Shock! Sensation! Incredible news about 2018!

Not really. It will stay at the same level. The cornerstone of the cryptocurrency is still its legal status in most of the countries. That is why we are all breath taken, observing how one or the other country will act. Even with #Russia the situation is not so obvious. If before we thought that all failed, now the Ministry of Finance is planning to legalize #cryptocurrency. But the project is not yet been made public, so it’s better to hold your breath for now.

The pessimists believe that the fact that cryptocurrency has not been legally recognized for a long time, can destroy everything in 2018 or to kill Russian market in 2018 in case of some disappointing performance of Russia. Also, some analysts predict the crash of price for Bitcoin and other leading cryptocurrencies after the popularity price highs, keeping in mind its rise in 2013 and a major drawdown till early 2015. Some financial experts decline the analytics of cryptocurrency at all, declaring that cryptocurrency has no economical ground and the “bubble” can burst at any moment of time. However, we already have experience with bubbles.
So, we are keeping hope and waiting that the glass is half full, not half empty. We only need to focus, follow the market dynamics and to pay attention to young currency which has potential to beat Bitcoin both in technical sense and conceptual sense.

Our telegram - https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
You are welcome!

We wish you a Happy New Year. Stay tuned, eat mandarins, be happy and stay with us in the new year. See you soon!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
I think not, on this the developers make the main accent
You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

For the platform will not play a role, which currency will participate in the monetary first?
You mean that for the platform will not play a role which currency will participate in the transfer?
Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

It seems to be a good project. I'm looking forward to start of the ICO.
What about users' anonymity? Will it be provided?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
CravenEconomics

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:12:38 PM

Actually, yes. as far as I understand, the service will work with a lot of different currencies. The main advantages of the platform is that there is no loss of funds during the currency conversion, the developers are doing on this special accent!
Hmmm...
But how is it possible to provide such a transfers?
How did they manage to minimize conversion losses?
awas

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

Hmmm...
Dude, have you ever read a Whitepaper?
In this technology there is no classical scheme for money transfer, in fact, money is not transferred through the network in any way, they are handed over from hand to hand within the same city.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

Hmmm...
Dude, have you ever read a Whitepaper?
In this technology there is no classical scheme for money transfer, in fact, money is not transferred through the network in any way, they are handed over from hand to hand within the same city.
Ok, I get it.
That is, the transfer of funds is not in fact carried out, neither banking services nor financial services are involved.
The platform works as an aggregator of transactions between real people.  Smiley
stasik201330

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

This project has a detailed information and clear description. I will help supporting this project.
Good luck for the devs and who all participating
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

What about the second phase of the platform? When will this be realized?
awas

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:48:31 PM

I do not know the exact dates for this, but it seems to me that this will be implemented after the end of the ICO period
IrReAr

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

I do not know the exact dates for this, but it seems to me that this will be implemented after the end of the ICO period
And when exactly will the period of ICO be completed? When can we expect the full implementation of this platform?
awas

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:28 PM

And when exactly will the period of ICO be completed? When can we expect the full implementation of this platform?
It will be around August 2018, if I'm not mistaken  Smiley
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

As far as I understand, at the first stage all transactions will be carried out through usual messengers, telegrams, facebook and others. This will be coordinated and managed by a special bot. Right?
CathalG (OP)

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:33:25 PM

Christmas Thoughts by Sergey Konev

It’s 31 December of 2017. The New 2018 Year is coming. I congratulate you —  the friends of mine and everyone else who’s waiting for this day to come!

This year was interesting. We founded a new business, and this turns us on. We prepare the product which will satisfy the demands of a lot of people.

As for me personally, this year has become a year of study. I’m getting the information like a USB disk for a thousand terabytes. I met a lot of wonderful people, and I plunged into a new world, unknown before.

I realized that there are no more borders. I entered the New Year being in India. I visited Dubai, for the first time in my life. It impressed me with the luxury of technology. In the summer I visited Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus — and during this trip which consisted of 9500 km of a beautiful road I did not meet a single border post and did not get a single fine.

I learned a lot of new words: blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrency, ICO. I even connected the blockchain with the quantum transition. I decided that with the help of technology the demand for justice of Earth citizens can be satisfied. I am sure that soon the world will be divided into gray and undiscovered, and the bright and confirmed. What kind of place will we take in this world? Many people still do not know that a new economy is being born. But a lot of others are already involved in the process. One thing is clear: it will not be the same.

I realized how you can monetize your experience, your skills. It also came to me what a great value reputation has. I'm positively shocked by the kind of people I meet in my life. We’ve got the best team I've ever worked with. Everyone is developing and fulfilling everyone around with the professional attitude. And do you know what's interesting? Is it a contagious thing.

Now we are in a time of foundations. Time to make decisions and set goals. This means a lot of stress every day. The tension that transforms into a dynamic of incredible strength. We are rapidly moving towards our goals. We create a usable and comfortable ecosystem to live and develop. We are actively looking for partners to implement the project in the CIS countries, Europe and Asia. We are looking for the people who will help us in upgrading the system.

I would like to thank all people who I’ve met in 2017. Great thanks to you for being with me! I wish that everything that you have planned will be fulfilled in the coming year. I wish you happiness and joy as an everyday part of your life. I wish everyone meet the new year and say farewell to the past one in a most wonderful and unforgettable way. I wish you the incredible results and achievements in the coming year. Let all your dreams come true. Let yourself be filled with the meaning of life.

My friends! Dream on and achieve something great! It is possible to do that — just do it. Do everything you ever wanted.

And let bitcoin be with you…

Best regards, forever yours
Sergey Konev. CEO AraneoBit
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

As far as I understand, at the first stage all transactions will be carried out through usual messengers, telegrams, facebook and others. This will be coordinated and managed by a special bot. Right?
Well, yes, so it is.
The next stage is the implementation of its own messenger, which will allow to perform these operations.
IrReAr

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:42:28 PM

Why so late? I thought all this will be realized much earlier.
Why so stretch fundraising?
hasbergen

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:45:31 PM

Why so late? I thought all this will be realized much earlier.
Why so stretch fundraising?

Perhaps this is connected with the holidays. Because the activity of investors is very small during this period.
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:47:33 PM

Looking forward to see website and telegram group from you guys, the idea is good on words , but there are many competing projects in that field.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

Well, yes, so it is.
The next stage is the implementation of its own messenger, which will allow to perform these operations.
But why not immediately realize your own messenger?
Why do we need an intermediate stage using third-party instant messengers and a bot? What's the point?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Well, yes, so it is.
But why not immediately realize your own messenger?
Why do we need an intermediate stage using third-party instant messengers and a bot? What's the point?
Well, most likely, this decision was made in order to accelerate the implementation of the platform. That users around the world began to use this method of translation by their convenient means, and then to enter already tested and ready software product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: