Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7996 times)
Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Reserved description for bounty campaign

Hey,

I'm up to translate the ANN into French.

Please just direct message me when translation bounty is up.

Thanks,

Arpetuos

Past translations for :
- Ethereum.link, Whitepaper
- Bezop.io
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it? Huh
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it? Huh
That's right, banking systems do not participate directly, everything is determined personally by users who transfer money between each other.
The system only coordinates the actions of users and helps the transaction to pass successfully. If we are talking about the second stage, then the system selects users in such a way that they are next to each other and have one and were clients of one bank, in this case the transfer will be much easier!
elrugrim

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

That's right, banking systems do not participate directly, everything is determined personally by users who transfer money between each other.
The system only coordinates the actions of users and helps the transaction to pass successfully. If we are talking about the second stage, then the system selects users in such a way that they are next to each other and have one and were clients of one bank, in this case the transfer will be much easier!
So this bot works in an automated mode or is it operated by some special manager?
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
So this bot works in an automated mode or is it operated by some special manager?
Of course, in an automated mode. Removing unnecessary intermediaries is one of the tasks of the project.
Groc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

So translations in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this  Huh
Of course, in an automated mode. Removing unnecessary intermediaries is one of the tasks of the project.
Really?
I thought this would work in semiautomatic mode, because some moments need to be resolved promptly and the automated bot will not cope with this
MrVuuu

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

Really?
I thought this would work in semiautomatic mode, because some moments need to be resolved promptly and the automated bot will not cope with this
Some things, such as the verification of new members, cannot be performed without the participation of a person, but the exchange process is automated.
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular than cash in Africa.

https://t.co/kxkT0TETR4
elrugrim

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

Really?
Some things, such as the verification of new members, cannot be performed without the participation of a person, but the exchange process is automated.
If they really managed to automate this process, then this is really very cool.
When can we expect the first real tests of this product?
retrend

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

And why is it divided into two stages?
Why not immediately make the service work from the second stage
Groc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

Most likely this is done in order to launch the product much earlier.
And also to test the work of this bot
retrend

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:46:37 PM

But is it rational to waste your energy on developing this bot?
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your messenger and work through it?
MrVuuu

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

The problem with chicken and eggs. The company must first understand the needs of users before they are solved.
Groc

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

But is it rational to waste your energy on developing this bot?
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your messenger and work through it?
I think the founders and developers of the project know better how to implement their own product.
So if they chose such a strategy, then it is better suited to them.
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

This is a very good idea for a new startup as now many platforms take large commissions when transferring money and AraneoBit solves these problems. AraneoBit stands for the “web” (“araneo”) and “a bit of information” (“bit”). The service helps people to find each other in order to transfer or to exchange money. With Telegram bot money can be transferred anywhere with a minimal fee. All the transactions are recorded in blockchain and the amount of transfer is backed by the tokens; this makes the transfers autonomous and safe.
retrend

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

The problem with chicken and eggs. The company must first understand the needs of users before they are solved.
Perhaps you are right, in any case I would like to see a ready-made solution. to try as it will not work.
If there are any approximate release dates for this?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

So what about the commission for the transfer? I hear they will be charged at the second stage of product realization. Will this really be so?
MrVuuu

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Perhaps you are right, in any case I would like to see a ready-made solution. to try as it will not work.
If there are any approximate release dates for this?
Based on the road map, the system will be fully operational from July. In the meantime, we are waiting for announcements from the project team.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

So what about the commission for the transfer? I hear they will be charged at the second stage of product realization. Will this really be so?
As far as I understand, commissions are set by the users themselves, and then after the completion of the transaction are distributed between them.
This ensures a translation guarantee.
In the end, it is poluchaetsya so that the transfer is made without a commission.
But maybe I'm wrong and misunderstood this technology.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

will there be really in demand this technology in the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: