Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6715 times)
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Hello! Most likely this question is one of the most frequently asked, but still: when will the sale of the coins start?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

Hello! Most likely this question is one of the most frequently asked, but still: when will the sale of the coins start?
Yeah, you’re not the only one) It will start on February 25, 2018. Very soon.
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Hi everybody! To put it mildly, I’m very impressed with the concept of the project. Does trading experience such big problems that the services like this one can become popular?
Hello! It seems that it has demand. The point is that the market of on-line trading is bogged down in scandals and charges of fraud. Unfortunately, blockchain hasn’t been implemented into the area of trading that much yet, so there’s a big problem of lack of trust. Moreover, many amateur traders are attracted who just finally lose their money.
I still can’t understand in which way can a game be turned into an investment tool))
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Greetings. What kind of problems and obstacles do developers see in the development of the project? Can anything hinder the development? In my opinion, the project balances on the thin line between real investment and gambling.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Hi everybody! To put it mildly, I’m very impressed with the concept of the project. Does trading experience such big problems that the services like this one can become popular?
Hello! It seems that it has demand. The point is that the market of on-line trading is bogged down in scandals and charges of fraud. Unfortunately, blockchain hasn’t been implemented into the area of trading that much yet, so there’s a big problem of lack of trust. Moreover, many amateur traders are attracted who just finally lose their money.
I still can’t understand in which way can a game be turned into an investment tool))
 Well, the solution is really very creative. It provides peer-to-peer platform, simulation investment platform based on blockchain, which relies on real data taken from exchangers. This platform will allow the traders to trade by taking part in contests without essential financial risks.
hollybit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

 Well, the solution is really very creative. It provides peer-to-peer platform, simulation investment platform based on blockchain, which relies on real data taken from exchangers. This platform will allow the traders to trade by taking part in contests without essential financial risks.
It’s fantastic! But the idea is clear. Can you give a couple examples of games which a offered to take part in?)
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

It’s fantastic! But the idea is clear. Can you give a couple examples of games which a offered to take part in?)
The participant chooses one of numerous contests: “Head-to-head”,  “Multipliers”, “Winners” – these ones and many others. The bigger and the more difficult the contest is, the bigger can the profit be.
hollybit

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

The participant chooses one of numerous contests: “Head-to-head”,  “Multipliers”, “Winners” – these ones and many others. The bigger and the more difficult the contest is, the bigger can the profit be.
Oooh. I’m impressed! Can you tell us what the approximate size of such prizes is? What will the participants compete for?
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Hello! Tell us please what activities exactly will a participant of the system have to carry out before participating in contest and when participating in it? What will his work be?
FundFantasy (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

As far as I understand, there will be a competition/contest of participants’ portfolios… Where will the original data on the prices come from? You see, it’s very important. There’re so many projects and exchanges now that you just can’t trust some of them. Which financial sources will the project be supported by?

Good question, thanks robinzzon.
Prices come from 3rd party financial data providers like BarChart for example.
The sources are disclosed when choosing the asset, and ofcourse the returns on all users' portfolios are calculated on the basis of same pre-disclosed price quotes.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Tell me please, what stage is the project on now? In which way does it correspond to the road map?
arakx

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:21:10 PM

Hello everybody! The base of which data will the portfolio of the participants of contests be formed on? Where will the rates come from? Will any particular exchange used as a source of data?
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

As far as I understand, there will be a competition/contest of participants’ portfolios… Where will the original data on the prices come from? You see, it’s very important. There’re so many projects and exchanges now that you just can’t trust some of them. Which financial sources will the project be supported by?

Quotes come from 3rd party financial data providers such as BarChart etc.
The sources are uniform for all users and are disclosed prior to entry
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:49:46 PM

Hello! We should do justice to the developers. I see a very nice marketing hook for promotion of the project, a participant will attract the friends himself and match their portfolios and contest’s results. It can be very exciting! Who is the author of the idea? Is he in the team?

The idea originated with Daniel Vaisman and Tal Zander two of FundFantasy's co-founders, both are online traders for over a decade.
We think it's exciting too Cheesy

Have a nice day! As for me, I’m confused by the fact that, for example, I’ve set a goal to work but investments but I will have just to play and struggle to become a winner. They often use the “fun” word in the WP. Of course it’s funny, but are there any preliminary estimations of the amount of people who will use such a platform? Are there any surveys?

This is a very good question indeed. There were a few attempts to gamify finance (but none were as intuitive as ours), and therefore there is not alot of data to learn from. For these reasons we have tested the model in a group of 100 testes and the responses were reassuring, as people were very excited and close to 50% said they would have played regularly if the platform was already online. To finish answering your question - FundFantasy targets online traders, amateur and professional alike, as well as gamers and fantasy sports users who have a financial touch, or would like to develop it in a fun environment.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

It’s a neat platform. But what are the tools for balancing the risks of the gamers in the system? You know, when a person is into the game, he can spend all his money or go one step too far. Aren’t you afraid for the mental health of participants?

First let's make it clear that we believe in free markets. People should be able to go into voluntary interactions with each other, and should be able to choose what to do with their resources. No one should be able to tell anyone how to act - and people should protect their right to play.

Having said that, we do understand that speculation can lead to compulsive behaviour, which (especially if unprofitable) can wreak havoc in a man's life. For this reason we have adopted Responsible-Gaming policies - which allow users to limit their activity or completely self-exclude, whether temporarily or indefinitely.

Greetings. What kind of problems and obstacles do developers see in the development of the project? Can anything hinder the development? In my opinion, the project balances on the thin line between real investment and gambling.
[/quote]

Ask any experienced trader - every investment borders with gambling. The distinction is completely fictional. Both are speculative, stochastic, risky and done for a profit. That being said - unless the government completely shuts down the internet and the entire blockchain along with it, and unless they criminalize cryptocurrency, FundFantasy will be launched as expected.

It is possible however that certain jurisdictions will not allow us to operate within their borders, and we intend to comply with the relevant regulations in each jurisdictions.

FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Hello! Tell us please what activities exactly will a participant of the system have to carry out before participating in contest and when participating in it? What will his work be?

Well it's pretty simple - you sign up, verify your account (easy), deposit (or join a free contest), choose a contests, create your portfolio, submit it - and watch the market go! If you win, you'll be notified and you'll see the prize added to your balance.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Tell me please, what stage is the project on now? In which way does it correspond to the road map?

Currently we are just 10 days from launching the alpha, 20 days from the ICO!
Phase I development is complete, we'll be adding features as we go. Official Launch is scheduled for Q3 2018.
FundFantasy (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Hello everybody! The base of which data will the portfolio of the participants of contests be formed on? Where will the rates come from? Will any particular exchange used as a source of data?

It depends on the asset:
Data relating to stocks comes from the exchanges on which they are traded. Commodities are priced according to their nearest futures contact as received from the relevant markets.

In the case of crypto currencies - there may be differences between the prices of a coin in different exchanges.
Depending on the coin we will disclose where the quote is taken from, and we'll be open to make changes in the quote sources according to necessity.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

Hello! Who can participate in coin sales? Sure there would be entities wishing to do it, too…
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

Hello! Who can participate in coin sales? Sure there would be entities wishing to do it, too…
Yes, the demand from entities is expected and the project is going to satisfy the demand together with all the individuals’ one. Participation will be available for everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: