Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✷[ENDED] 🌟FundFantasy🌟- FANTASY TRADING PLATFORM 🌟 🌟COMPLETED🌟🌟  (Read 6702 times)
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Hello Dev(s)

I just wanna ask about the Unsold tokens, what will happen to them when the ICO & sales ends?

I know that some projects tnd to BURN it, other lock it for future use or purposes when needed..

What about your Left Unsold tokens ? what will be the procedure for those ?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

What will happen with the money which collected from ICO ?
How to distribute them ?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

What will happen with the money which collected from ICO ?
How to distribute them ?

i'm waiting for the same answer!!!
i hope dev come back here soon ;-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Congrats with this article!👏

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I'm still in doubt, invest in this project or not.
Already I want to start the work of Daneel more quickly, so that the project helped me to properly invest in the crypto currency.
A-D_Master

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

Hello Dev(s)

I just wanna ask about the Unsold tokens, what will happen to them when the ICO & sales ends?

I know that some projects tnd to BURN it, other lock it for future use or purposes when needed..

According to their FAQs it will Be Air Dropped (YaY), that's one of the most amazing thing i ever heard from an ICO doing that as gift for contributors.

Here is the Proof:
What Is Going To Happen To Unclaimed Tokens?

FundTokens left unsold will be distributed (“airdropped”) proportionally among the participants in the token sale according to their holdings relative to the total amount of tokens sold in the token sale. For example, if a participant has purchased 10% of the total amount of tokens sold, he will receive 10% of the tokens which were left undistributed when the token sale is finished.
Only participants in the Pre-sale and the Token Sale will be eligible for the airdropped tokens (Founders, Team, Advisors, VC & Early Contributors will not receive any of the airdropped tokens).
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

FundTokens left unsold will be distributed (“airdropped”) proportionally among the participants in the token sale according to their holdings relative to the total amount of tokens sold in the token sale. For example, if a participant has purchased 10% of the total amount of tokens sold, he will receive 10% of the tokens which were left undistributed when the token sale is finished.
Only participants in the Pre-sale and the Token Sale will be eligible for the airdropped tokens (Founders, Team, Advisors, VC & Early Contributors will not receive any of the airdropped tokens).
Lcarrion80

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

Hello, please I have a question about the FUND Token ("airdropped"). And I think I'll understand it better if you explain it to me with figures, in my particular case, I bought 10000 Token Fund in pre-sale. How many Token FUND will be delivered to me by airdropped? Greetings and thank you.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

i'n trying to understand which kind of token is FundaFantasy token??
it is a security token?
or it is a utility token??
or what else?

thnk you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

Hello Dev(s)

According to their FAQs it will Be Air Dropped (YaY), that's one of the most amazing thing i ever heard from an ICO doing that as gift for contributors.

Here is the Proof:

Thanks a lot mate.

I passed that part in the website apparently & didn't scroll all the way down.
That FAQs section is amazing, i went through it & i found most of what i was looking for.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

it is a security token?
or what else?

thnk you

Fundz is a utility token, you will need this one as entry fee for contest on platform.

Contest will be rewarded on Fundz token and other cryptocurrencies, depend of the contest.

Hello, please I have a question about the FUND Token ("airdropped"). And I think I'll understand it better if you explain it to me with figures, in my particular case, I bought 10000 Token Fund in pre-sale. How many Token FUND will be delivered to me by airdropped? Greetings and thank you.

AirDrop cant be predict right now, AirDrop will be done with unsold token, if unsold token left.

Every unsold token will be share for every FUNDZ token owner.

For example let get simple number.

100 Token for total sell

50 is buy with ICO, 50 left.

If you own 10 FUNDZ from this sell, you will grab 1/5 of unsold token, cause you represent 20% of total token sold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tuanken897

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

Can Anyone tell me This project is potential ?
How many profits will I get after a year If I invest 100ETH ?
Thanks
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

maybe there is some bonus scheme for the early adopters?
if are good and profitable, i will join it.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Tuanken897

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Hi developer.
Do I receive my FUNDZ Tokens instantly if I send my ETH to you ?
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

cool project Smiley
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Can Anyone tell me This project is potential ?
How many profits will I get after a year If I invest 100ETH ?
Thanks

All depend about how much people will use this platform.

FUNDZ is a utility token, it will be used on platform to pay entry fee for contest.

So lot of user, lot of contest, lot of FUNDZ token demand.

FundFantasy platform will burn 0.5% of every fee taken by platform, it will inflate value of FUNDZ token and help this one to keep a good value.

But is hard to predict how much your invest gonna pay back.

maybe there is some bonus scheme for the early adopters?
if are good and profitable, i will join it.

Yeap a bonus schema is scheduled, first 8 hours of ICO will be 25% bonus, next 24 hours will be 15% bonus and of the first week of ICO will be 10% bonus.

No more bonus will be available after.

Hi developer.
Do I receive my FUNDZ Tokens instantly if I send my ETH to you ?

ICO will be open in 4 days and 8 hours, you will allowed to send fund to a specific address.

You will receive them after end of the ICO i presume.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lcarrion80

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

it is a security token?
or what else?

thnk you

Fundz is a utility token, you will need this one as entry fee for contest on platform.

Contest will be rewarded on Fundz token and other cryptocurrencies, depend of the contest.

AirDrop cant be predict right now, AirDrop will be done with unsold token, if unsold token left.

Every unsold token will be share for every FUNDZ token owner.

For example let get simple number.

100 Token for total sell

50 is buy with ICO, 50 left.

If you own 10 FUNDZ from this sell, you will grab 1/5 of unsold token, cause you represent 20% of total token sold.

Thanks!!

Hello, please I would like to know more about the career of the founders, as well as the experience of the advisors, and I wonder if it would be possible to know the venture capital funds that support the project? Thank you ! A greeting.

BTC-To-The-Moon

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Hello Guys, i just saw this ANN yesterday.

My question is this:

As an American, can i still take part of this ICO?
You know that most ICO won't let USA citizens take part of this.

I''ll be waiting your reply, better fro one of the community manager(s) in here or one of the project team (if possible), just to make sure before investing.
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

Hello Guys, i just saw this ANN yesterday.

My question is this:

As an American, can i still take part of this ICO?
You know that most ICO won't let USA citizens take part of this.

I''ll be waiting your reply, better fro one of the community manager(s) in here or one of the project team (if possible), just to make sure before investing.

USA citizen is not allowed to take part of this ICO, you can find lot of classic answer here https://www.fundfantasy.io/en_US/#faq

PS : try to read a little this information was asked lot of time.

Thanks!!

Hello, please I would like to know more about the career of the founders, as well as the experience of the advisors, and I wonder if it would be possible to know the venture capital funds that support the project? Thank you ! A greeting.

I cant help you with this type of information, i dont have it Wink

Maybe some team member can share more, feel free to ask via contact team on main website.

bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

What is the token price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: