Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

I have not been into trading because of the loss that I had from my first trading experience, but what I learned from other people is just list your goals, then after you reach them, forget about the coin's status, whether it increased or decreased. If you got a 10 percent profit, which you set, then you should go on and set another one. Regret is a painful feeling.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maverickasf

Activity: 447

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

The life of a trader is full of adrenaline, but - if you are not self disciplined - can be exausting and put at risk your health.
So, it's ok to make lot of money, but don't forget that computers don't need to sleep, you do!
so as not to jeopardize your health, you do not need to risk everything that you have, you need to follow a clear bankroll management like the professionals in poker do. This is a business with a high risk, but it can be minimized

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

Life of a trader = No sleep. Sleep is for the weak! Lol
Ahahahaha...Actually I can say the same! If you want to become a trader than you have to spend a lot of time on the cryptocurrency. That's okay for cryptotraders.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

The main problem for trader is the so called FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). I mean, it's very difficult to close a session, because you're afraid that somethinf interesting will happen when you are not watching.
In the past, stock market, had a strict program, so it wasn't a problem. Now you are on global market, that is always open.
You need a strong discipline to not get crazy, believe me.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am not experienced trader, but I have been involved with a lot of work from home, so I have my rules. First and most important is discipline, if you don't have it, it's going to be hell for everybody around you. Second is to be very honest with yourself, if you lie to yourself, you cannot fix whatever problem you have and you are going to lie to love ones, as well. And third important think is strict schedule. You can make it one hour session 8 times a day, or one session 8 hours, but you have to keep it and if you brake it, you have to make it up for it. For example of you set 8 hour workday and you make 9 today, tomorrow you go for 7 hours. That is it! If you don't follow that you will always have problems home and your love ones will suffer.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Well, the trader's life might be hard if you ask me. There is too much stress clouding the trader's mind. Too many questions and predictions are done by the trader. Trust me, the life of a trader is very tough. However, there are many various methods to forget the stress and those thoughts.

You should open your phone only at night. At the day, try to do some activities like hanging out with your friends, help your family with stuff, studying, working, and so on and so forth.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
smart divide the time between your activities and your trading because I think it all depends on us who run because we ourselves know our ability and time of day
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

Being a trader is quite interesting. But it really requires more time and efforts. Undoubtedly, we take all risk in doing something, so as a traders we should be open for certain risks such as losses, but be positive enough that we go for earning .

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

We are here in crypto so we are born as trader
I take time 4 to 6hours in trading because im not as good enough,as a trade accept if you loose this is a gambling you need a pond but not too big.im starting in small amout i just rotate
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

Trading cryptos is very difficult to be long term profitable. So many pumps and dumps it will stress you out. You are better off researching ICOs and picking winners that can go 10x or more. A lot less stressful and you can take you time to learn about the projects you are investing in. If you do decide to trade, don't be greedy. If you are up 50% the most likely way is down the next day or so. Take profits and move to the next. Don't be caught bagholding last weeks hot coin.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

I am a bussiness man but it us little bit hard to split my time but i usually trade my coin at night. It took about 4 hours a day. But i enjoy it

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

hahaha u can use stop loss, limit buy, limit sell etc etc.. so u dont need to open ur phone every seconds, and u can buy coin for long term too
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

That is normal. If you want to become a serious trader, you will really have to fix your eyes on the market every now and then. But perhaps you are a bit overdoing it. Of course, everything can be done with proper time management. And then of course there are features in every crypto trading platform that will allow you to leave your orders and trades as they are. Try stop loss in case you will not be able to attend to it all the time. And then try to set some targets if you are not planning to hodl your coins for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

I'm not so smart with trading, can anyone give me a little knowledge about it?
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

Well, if you don’t have a regular job or have nothing else to do, you can keep yourself glued to your phone to keep watch on your investment progress. This is actually the ideal set up for a trader. On the other hand, you just need to find a way to manage your time.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Organize your time, have a list of priorities of what you want to do when you are trading, also as you become a more experienced trader you will be able to recognize very quickly when there is a chance to make money and when you should concentrate in doing something else.
crypro9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

As a beginner i enjoy reading this thread so much. Just start buying my 1st crypto coin a month ago. Yes all the tips are helpfull. But as a begnner its really hard to ignore my coin especially realize the graph are moving 24/7. Ithink all begnner went thru this lol lol
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Put your heart on it but dont be too emotional about it. Growth of an altcoin is uncertain and you must know that from the start. You must sacrifice your time to trade. Trading is a time consuming proccess. At all cost you must profit is the mind of every newbies thats not wrong but you must understand it is unavoidable its part of trading if you lose even hundreds of it.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

I do not have good advice for you because most of the traders are sitting in front of the computer or using their phone once to check the Altcoin they are investing. I am a person who stays awake every night and goes to sleep when it is light  Grin Grin Grin Grin

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

You can always set up a stop loss after buying the coin so you are not afraid if the coin crash. Usually i add the coin to blockfolio and create an alarm so whenever the coin above or below x i get the notification. It's normal if you are new to look at the price all the time but after sometime you can leave it while doing something else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: