Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best country for making ICO legally?  (Read 1375 times)
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

all country in the world until now not yet legaly and regulate ico project
but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

Japan has legalized bitcoin, does it not mean legalized ico too??
I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
that's right, japan is the only country that has legalized bitcoin, But it seems very few ico coming from there,
if the russian legalize bitcoin, it would probably be the best country, because there are so many ico there

]
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:37:09 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

but several country baned ico, china, south korea, USA and sigapore, baned ico project

I think ico and bitcoin have relationship so japan also already legalized ico. Sorry if i am wrong.
that's right, japan is the only country that has legalized bitcoin, But it seems very few ico coming from there,
if the russian legalize bitcoin, it would probably be the best country, because there are so many ico there

Since Japanese made bitcoin legal to use there. They are not advising anyone to from their government too. You may find the ICO everyday and most of the ICO seems scammed the investors.
So we will not believe them blindly with their road map or project developers details alone.
Check their white paper always to examine the more details clearly.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

Singapore or HK could be a good gateway toward mainland Chinese.

How about Hong Kong? Is that like being in China without being in China? LOL
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:34:44 PM

I agree with Japan but Singapore has several ICO start up already. Also, Philippines is catching up with the ICO trends. Several companies have already  ICO launch in Philippines like LYL under  NEM platform, RET Coins under waves and DIT coin under Monero. Still there are several ICO's underway. ALso Indonesia Vietnam is doing well also.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:28:45 PM

Singapore is, because it is a best country for making ICO and there tax is 7,500,000.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
EnaksiS

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:06:41 PM

I hope not mine Smiley Because if it is legal in here the goverment will ruin the world of blockchain. They want all the cake! Because of that,I hope not happens here...
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:19 PM

In many countries, crypto currency is not prohibited. And this means that the ICO projects can not be banned. I think that these are the best countries for ICO

Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:07:43 PM

Singapore is, because it is a best country for making ICO and there tax is 7,500,000.

I agree with Singapore they are strict with compliance. Also  you can try with Philippines too  as they are very active and government is very supportive. Also, in Russian and countries  surrounding it.

CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:12:38 PM

Hi everyone, what is the best country for making ICO legally? I have heard about Estonia, Switzerland and Singapore.  Do you know what tax is required to pay there for founded capital?

I guess singapore is the best ICO to become legal. Singapore had high technology and one of the best country now. The government was also considered for being human treated. People respect other's culture and beliefs.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:29 PM

Singapore is the best choice in my opinion. Singapore is good for business and for ICO, nice platform to enter Asian market
nevergone162

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:14 AM

I think Japan, govermnet fully support for digital currecny
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

Thank you for your help, do you know what is tax rate for Japan and Singapore for collected founds?

I would be very interested if someone knows the rates and general conditions required to launch a project in the UK. I believe that with the brexit issue pending over their economy, the authorities might be willing to give good conditions.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

Many country that is the best for making ICO like japan,singapore that the highly improve technology and small rate of tax in that country to make a such a great and more awesome ICO to create and to have many investors.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

Best one is Japan, legalized bitcoin and allow to to start your ico with low tax

from your list  Singaporeis best

I dont know why you put singapore is the best country to make the ico legally? Actually i have ide about this.
However, japan is best place since japan has legalized bitcoin so it will be easy to legalized ico too.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

Sigapura, Japan
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

As long as i read any ICOs whitepaper, most of them are based in Singapore, Estonia, Japan and Switzerland. Maybe Singapore is the best country for making ICO since Singapore has lighter regulation for startup business.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Also you can search info about Belarusian High-Tech Park (HTP)
AdeptEthereumStocks

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

The legitimacy of ICO in the first place depends on the project for which you plan to raise funds. If properly designed, even in Russia, it will be legal. But the best protection of capital will be offshore.
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

Many countries become more and more friendly to the crypto and ICO projects. You can choose any country where the crypto currency is legalized. But most likely, you will have to pay big taxes to carry out your business. Laws must be observed.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

Many countries become more and more friendly to the crypto and ICO projects. You can choose any country where the crypto currency is legalized. But most likely, you will have to pay big taxes to carry out your business. Laws must be observed.
The problem with ICO is that plenty of projects there - are scams and investors are not protected from them. This issue need to be regulated.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: