Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1914 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

Hello everyone, just started to understand this topic, but so far I do not understand anything (What kind of Lending and FutureChash?
Nothing complicated, in common words FutureCash provides decentralized lending in the network Ethereum
I realized that here the participants do not know each other. How then are the problems solved?
The problems are solved as follows: Since the project works in a completely decentralized environment, all decisions are made in the system
Does the project have any restriction of elements, finance and so on? End point of development
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Hello everyone, just started to understand this topic, but so far I do not understand anything (What kind of Lending and FutureChash?
Nothing complicated, in common words FutureCash provides decentralized lending in the network Ethereum
I realized that here the participants do not know each other. How then are the problems solved?
The problems are solved as follows: Since the project works in a completely decentralized environment, all decisions are made in the system
Does the project have any restriction of elements, finance and so on? End point of development
of course, there is a limit of 25000000 tokens. I will say that the minimum 200 FCH
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

of course, there is a limit of 25000000 tokens. I will say that the minimum 200 FCH
Just just wanted to ask about the minimum) Thanks for the answers and help
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

Just just wanted to ask about the minimum) Thanks for the answers and help
I am glad to help! If you have any questions, write to PM
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

If I call friends and acquaintances in the project, will I get bonuses from their activity?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

If I call friends and acquaintances in the project, will I get bonuses from their activity?
As far as I remember, there is a referral system where you get 15% of tokens from buying your friends
dedmaroz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

As far as I remember, there is a referral system where you get 15% of tokens from buying your friends
That is, if I call 10 people and everyone buys 1,000 konens, then I'll send 1500FCH?
Sakiri4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

That is, if I call 10 people and everyone buys 1,000 konens, then I'll send 1500FCH?
Yes, right. 1500 for their activity
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

If there is a limit of 25 million, then there will be an inequality between investors, isnt it ?
dedmaroz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

If there is a limit of 25 million, then there will be an inequality between investors, isnt it ?
No, there will be no inequality, the project is actively fighting this
rlm42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

And how does he fight? Takes away a part of the capital from investors?
dedmaroz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:20:44 PM

Very funny. There is always a restriction on the sale of tokens to each of the investors. the maximum number of them is also limited.
rlm42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

Very funny. There is always a restriction on the sale of tokens to each of the investors. the maximum number of them is also limited.
And how then does the loan take place? Just gave money and you can go your own way?)
dedmaroz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

And how then does the loan take place? Just gave money and you can go your own way?)
No, all actions take place within the system. The project is working on optimizing the sinking of loans, tracking unpaid documents.
rlm42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

No, all actions take place within the system. The project is working on optimizing the sinking of loans, tracking unpaid documents.
The goal of the project is to create a single lending market? Full monopolization?
dedmaroz

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:44 PM

The goal of the project is to create a single lending market? Full monopolization?
I think that yes, while they say that it is absolutely transparent and safe.
rlm42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I think that yes, while they say that it is absolutely transparent and safe.
Well it remains only to believe. Let's see what will happen next. I think that everything will be so sooner or later.
Sakiri4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

How do you start working here and earning money? What first steps are required? TELL ME PLEASE
rlm42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

How do you start working here and earning money? What first steps are required? TELL ME PLEASE
My friend, everything is written in a white list. First, create an account and start sharing information about FCH
Sakiri4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

My friend, everything is written in a white list. First, create an account and start sharing information about FCH
Exactly, a white list, I forgot) Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: