Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1912 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Great idea, I'm sure that the result will be even better! And will the Bounty campaign, I can not find any information on this?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this. But there is a referral bonus program, terms and rewards.
What is it, it is possible more in detail?
Yes, of course, you will receive 15% of the purchased tokens from your referrals in BTC and ETH and any investments made through your personal referral link.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question is, in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this project more intended?
In my opinion, everything in the White Paper is described in detail, I advise you to read it again.
Unfortunately, I can not open the document, so I asked you!
Sorry, in principle this is suitable for anyone who is interested in increasing investments without risks, such FutureCash solve the problem of lending!
How? Which factors influence this?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Great idea, I'm sure that the result will be even better! And will the Bounty campaign, I can not find any information on this?
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this. But there is a referral bonus program, terms and rewards.
Yes, of course, you will receive 15% of the purchased tokens from your referrals in BTC and ETH and any investments made through your personal referral link.
Yes? Wow, what should I do for this?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

You just need to register and share your special link with your friends so they can register for it!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

I think that if the project is successful, they can gradually become known throughout the world!
Well this is quite a serious statement, first you need to show the result in the area that they chose to start!
And to become famous all over the world, you need a very expensive marketing plan! This is very expensive!
Well, competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

Tell me please, I can not fully understand, for whom is this project more intended?
In my opinion, everything in the White Paper is described in detail, I advise you to read it again.
Sorry, in principle this is suitable for anyone who is interested in increasing investments without risks, such FutureCash solve the problem of lending!
Actually there are a lot of factors, here are some:
• Increase transparency in business development
• Optimization of the process of obtaining a loan
• Tracking of unpaid closed documents
• Limit the number of tokens sold to a single investor
• Inequality between investors will be smoothed out
• Because participants do not know each other, they work in a completely decentralized environment, so the solution must also be accepted in the system.
Fritz93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

You just need to register and share your special link with your friends so they can register for it!
Wow, and these conditions apply to all participants?
hikky22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

• Because participants do not know each other, they work in a completely decentralized environment, so the solution must also be accepted in the system.

And is this really going to be organized on this platform?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

What do you mean?
Fritz93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

Well, competition has always been and will be, simply they have advantages and innovations, which greatly simplifies the task!
I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Of course, besides, since you work not with a bank and without intermediaries, the interest rate increases!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

What do you mean?
Do I have to contribute money myself? Or can I just register and receive dividends only for inviting friends?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I completely agree, and if you gather people from all over the world, this will be the first platform in the world of such a plan that it will become convenient and solve many problems
Do you still sell tokens?
hikky22

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Of course, besides, since you work not with a bank and without intermediaries, the interest rate increases!
And how much will be in this case?
Neutrality

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

What do you mean?
Do I have to contribute money myself? Or can I just register and receive dividends only for inviting friends?
Not necessarily to make money, first, you need to create an account. Then you will start sharing information about ICO FutureCash. The system will automatically pay out income to your balance on a daily basis.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

If I'm not mistaken, there's still very little left, do not miss the moment! It is better for you to see all the information on the official website!
Dwarf42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

And how much will be in this case?
Up to 40%, which, in my opinion, is a very good result! I advise you to think about this!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

What do you mean?
Not necessarily to make money, first, you need to create an account. Then you will start sharing information about ICO FutureCash. The system will automatically pay out income to your balance on a daily basis.
Wow, in fact it's just great performance. I will definitely participate in this! Thank you!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

If I'm not mistaken, there's still very little left, do not miss the moment! It is better for you to see all the information on the official website!
Thank you, you need again to think it over well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: