Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1912 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

Yes, the project is really good. But will they be able to compete with competitors?
I think they can, these guys have many advantages!
What are the advantages you are talking about?
There are a lot of them, I will not list everything, you can read all the detailed information on their website! https://futurecash.io/#faqs
Here are a few:
1. FutureCash helps investors to recover their capital faster, within 89 days.
2. The FutureCash platform can be sustainable in the long term and make a profit for paying interest to investors.
3. FutureCash has a higher interest rate of up to 40%

Really significant! I seriously think about what to go into the project for a large sum, you can say, the sale of the tokens still goes on?
Yes, to buy tokens, you can go to their official website! https://futurecash.io/#lending
I can not find information, how much is the price of one token now? Will it change with time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, Futurecash is a very potential project with a well-defined mission: To create a new world for crypto-financial activity, as the name says!
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, Futurecash is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to work with other people around the world to maximize their profits, as well as creating a new value for their community
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but Futurecash solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
All new trends are faced with such problems as the overload of many crypto-currency and productive credit models, which leads to a dilution of the financial market for investors. After this, having found such a prerequisite, it was necessary to have a simple, stable and efficient system, and for this reason the FutureCash was created
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:53 AM

Yes, the project is really good. But will they be able to compete with competitors?
There are a lot of them, I will not list everything, you can read all the detailed information on their website! https://futurecash.io/#faqs
Here are a few:
2. The FutureCash platform can be sustainable in the long term and make a profit for paying interest to investors.

Really significant! I seriously think about what to go into the project for a large sum, you can say, the sale of the tokens still goes on?
Yes, to buy tokens, you can go to their official website! https://futurecash.io/#lending
I can not find information, how much is the price of one token now? Will it change with time?
No, the price will not change, $ 1 for the token during the whole sale of the tokens!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.
One question, on what devices is planned to work with this platform?

Do you mean PCs and mobile platforms?
Yes, I'm interested in a mobile application, it's just not always possible to use a computer!
I thought that everything would be done to make users feel comfortable working with this platform, so it will be presented on all the most popular devices!
Are you sure that the work of such a plan is suitable for the phone? In my opinion it's easier to take a laptop with you than to try to do something on a small screen of the phone!
I completely disagree with you, in particular because, under mobile platforms, we are considering not only phones, but also tablets, which by today's standards can easily replace laptops in simple tasks that do not require serious calculations!
I completely agree with you, I would be quite satisfied with the work with the tablet, it's very convenient!
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Of course there is, Futurecash is a very potential project with a well-defined mission: To create a new world for crypto-financial activity, as the name says!
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, Futurecash is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to work with other people around the world to maximize their profits, as well as creating a new value for their community
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but Futurecash solves problems that others can not eliminate!
All new trends are faced with such problems as the overload of many crypto-currency and productive credit models, which leads to a dilution of the financial market for investors. After this, having found such a prerequisite, it was necessary to have a simple, stable and efficient system, and for this reason the FutureCash was created
It's good if everything is really the way you say!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

Here are a few:

No, the price will not change, $ 1 for the token during the whole sale of the tokens!
And how many will be released, there are certain limits?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

I really like the idea, and the team is pretty strong! There must be a good result.

Yes, I'm interested in a mobile application, it's just not always possible to use a computer!
I thought that everything would be done to make users feel comfortable working with this platform, so it will be presented on all the most popular devices!
Are you sure that the work of such a plan is suitable for the phone? In my opinion it's easier to take a laptop with you than to try to do something on a small screen of the phone!
I completely disagree with you, in particular because, under mobile platforms, we are considering not only phones, but also tablets, which by today's standards can easily replace laptops in simple tasks that do not require serious calculations!
I completely agree with you, I would be quite satisfied with the work with the tablet, it's very convenient!
Maybe you're right, probably now it's too early to discuss this topic, you need to wait and see what the developers will present!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

It's good if everything is really the way you say!
Believe me, I support the company from the very beginning and I know what I'm talking about! You can be sure of their success!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

Here are a few:

And how many will be released, there are certain limits?
Yes, there will be 25,000,000 tokens released, which is not so much in my opinion. So I advise you to hurry, so as not to miss the moment!
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

Maybe you're right, probably now it's too early to discuss this topic, you need to wait and see what the developers will present!
In any case, I'm sure that this issue will not affect the quality of work in any way! Therefore, they can become the number one on the market, I wish good luck!
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

If there is a limit of 25 million, then there will be an inequality between investors, isnt it ?
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

If there is a limit of 25 million, then there will be an inequality between investors, isnt it ?
No, there will be no inequality, the project is actively fighting this
lordmick

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

And how does he fight? Takes away a part of the capital from investors?
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Very funny. There is always a restriction on the sale of tokens to each of the investors. the maximum number of them is also limited.
lordmick

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

Very funny. There is always a restriction on the sale of tokens to each of the investors. the maximum number of them is also limited.
And how then does the loan take place? Just gave money and you can go your own way?)
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

And how then does the loan take place? Just gave money and you can go your own way?)
No, all actions take place within the system. The project is working on optimizing the sinking of loans, tracking unpaid documents.
lordmick

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

No, all actions take place within the system. The project is working on optimizing the sinking of loans, tracking unpaid documents.
The goal of the project is to create a single lending market? Full monopolization?
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

The goal of the project is to create a single lending market? Full monopolization?
I think that yes, while they say that it is absolutely transparent and safe.
lordmick

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Well it remains only to believe. Let's see what will happen next. I think that everything will be so sooner or later.
rlm42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Well it remains only to believe. Let's see what will happen next. I think that everything will be so sooner or later.
My friend, everything is written in a white list. First, create an account and start sharing information about FCH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: