Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
WRAOUF

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

Excellent project concept,  very promising project good luck  nice job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:30:37 AM

We are hearing for last couple years about institutional investors and mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies but didn't see that happening. Now time has come to say this year is booming for cryptocurrencies because that is going to become reality. Bob repairs after continuous correction once again is looking very good with its current price.

Absolutely correct, Bob's is definitely a house hold project that can benefit in our daily lives, this is one of the reason why bob's repair stands out among other project that are only base on speculations without any proper utility.

For we to start having great number of institutional investors and mainstream adoption, Projects should have the backing up of authoritative companies and entrepreneurs in other to have bigger chances of mainstream adoption and recognition. This is what we need in crypto world, tokens that can solve real life cases.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

The vote has been finished and we will be buying back tokens from the exchange with the highest volume starting on January 1st, 2019.
is there any news about the token buyback? has the repurchase already begun? how many tokens are bought back? i think the buyback is a good thing for bob's repair.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:36:03 PM

The vote has been finished and we will be buying back tokens from the exchange with the highest volume starting on January 1st, 2019.
is there any news about the token buyback? has the repurchase already begun? how many tokens are bought back? i think the buyback is a good thing for bob's repair.

Today we conducted the second buyback of 2019. We are doing it on a weekly basis where we buyback tokens from the exchange with the highest volume. Last week customers and consumers earned $1048 worth of BOB tokens as rewards.

Workers can redeem them on their worker dashboard here. https://service.bobsrepair.com/worker/login?url=/worker/

Customers can redeem them for future jobs or move them to their wallets https://bobsrepair.com/redeem/

The team is working really hard and we are here long term. We appreciate all your support:)

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:25:03 AM

Today we conducted the second buyback of 2019. We are doing it on a weekly basis where we buyback tokens from the exchange with the highest volume. Last week customers and consumers earned $1048 worth of BOB tokens as rewards.

Workers can redeem them on their worker dashboard here. https://service.bobsrepair.com/worker/login?url=/worker/

Customers can redeem them for future jobs or move them to their wallets https://bobsrepair.com/redeem/

The team is working really hard and we are here long term. We appreciate all your support:)
that sounds good. thanks for the answers and all the information. it looks like everything is going well and right on the project. i will continue to hold my bob token and hope for a successful future.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:35:33 AM

that sounds good. thanks for the answers and all the information. it looks like everything is going well and right on the project. i will continue to hold my bob token and hope for a successful future.

Certainly a good move by the Bob's team, they are really keeping to every promise made to investors, no doubt everyone one will be happy about the buyback, and to think that it will be done every week makes it even more exciting,
This process will really bring a good raise in price of bob's tokens, in this very bear market, i think buyback is the best way to effect price to increase. The near future is bright for bob's repair project with less circulating supply, good idea to hodl your bob's.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

Certainly a good move by the Bob's team, they are really keeping to every promise made to investors, no doubt everyone one will be happy about the buyback, and to think that it will be done every week makes it even more exciting,
This process will really bring a good raise in price of bob's tokens, in this very bear market, i think buyback is the best way to effect price to increase. The near future is bright for bob's repair project with less circulating supply, good idea to hodl your bob's.
That way we have to give appreciation to the team because they keep promises made for investors and I am sure this project will be successful and hopefully it really happens we will see
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:12:44 PM

That way we have to give appreciation to the team because they keep promises made for investors and I am sure this project will be successful and hopefully it really happens we will see

This is great for those investors as the price is really low now in hotbit. Good thing I sold my bounty tokens in a fairly good price.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:27:50 PM

This is great for those investors as the price is really low now in hotbit. Good thing I sold my bounty tokens in a fairly good price.

I missed the time when bobs reach 0.05 a piece now still waiting for the projects to recover from the bear market and hoping the buyback will bring more energy in the market.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:22:57 AM

I looked at this market today after long time and current price at 79 satoshi is shocking in the sense how badly people were shook out. There is nothing to worry because daily volume of hundreds of dollars says that someone is scooping up all the way down. It has entered in the zone from where bounce in inevitable to recover.
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:38:36 PM

I looked at this market today after long time and current price at 79 satoshi is shocking in the sense how badly people were shook out. There is nothing to worry because daily volume of hundreds of dollars says that someone is scooping up all the way down. It has entered in the zone from where bounce in inevitable to recover.

Dropping below that level is point of no return, Lets just hope the Bob's team will continue working on the project despite the current market price of each bob's. A listing on a top caliber exchange will help alot to create a new base market for day traders for more realistic volume.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:36:29 PM

Dropping below that level is point of no return, Lets just hope the Bob's team will continue working on the project despite the current market price of each bob's. A listing on a top caliber exchange will help alot to create a new base market for day traders for more realistic volume.
yes, large markets will help increase transaction volumes, and the BOB team still works and markets their products well, we can see it on BOB's Repair twitter account, I suggest you to follow BOB's Repair social media accounts in order to get their updates
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

Today I see the price of bob tokens up by more than 20%, is there good news about the development of this project which has caused the price of bob token to rise?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:18:17 PM

Today I see the price of bob tokens up by more than 20%, is there good news about the development of this project which has caused the price of bob token to rise?

Actually, what I'm seeing right now regarding the price is a lil bit of hope.
Maybe, if the team will be aggressive enough to publish their accomplishments here, it might help others in following the progress of their project.
Not all people are subscribed to their social media channels.
But one good thing with this project, is that they have working platform for so long already.
I don't understand why they can't reach their ICO price. Even half of it.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:25:52 PM

quite the contrary, in Coinmarketcap BOB there has been a 5% decline which seems to be the effect of the decline in Bitcoin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bobsrepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:57:59 PM

A Message From Bob's Repair Founders! We are creating a company culture which is inspiring all of us to push harder, work harder, and dedicate our time to a greater mission. #BOBToken #Blockchain
https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/automatic-bob-token-buyback-program-new-homepage-more-7316b812ee95

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:39:07 PM

By design this project needs lot of time to evolve and show progress over the time. That is main reason for the decline of it's token's price. On the other hand volume is still very good and shows that someone at some level is buying. Now at 65 satoshi it is like almost free and upward potential is growing much more with every decrease in its price.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:09:40 AM

By design this project needs lot of time to evolve and show progress over the time. That is main reason for the decline of it's token's price. On the other hand volume is still very good and shows that someone at some level is buying. Now at 65 satoshi it is like almost free and upward potential is growing much more with every decrease in its price.

They launch their ICO during the Bull run and Ended it during the bear depressing market that why the price tank to the bottom but it has occasional pump specially during the buy back period last year.

For now its one of the steady project that has a real market behind the coin plus their real and responsive community members.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bobsrepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:14:40 AM

Autonomous Buyback For Customers and Contractors, Multiple Partnerships Signed! We have a lot of exciting news. In the last three weeks, we have achieved tremendous milestones. Click below to read more!  #BOBToken #Blockchain

https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/autonomous-buyback-for-customers-and-contractors-multiple-partnerships-signed-fc8cd30d9f34

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:54:39 AM

For any business it takes time to make its place among existed service providers. It will grow gradually in steps and this is very good because its value will be sustainable based on the usability of the platform. We can't say there is no good exchange it has come put of speculation phase. One big point is team is actively doing work and this is be kept up if you are here for long term. This latest update is backing up the team work and shows progress.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: