Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 08:00:14 AM

Autonomous Buyback For Customers and Contractors, Multiple Partnerships Signed! We have a lot of exciting news. In the last three weeks, we have achieved tremendous milestones. Click below to read more!  #BOBToken #Blockchain

https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/autonomous-buyback-for-customers-and-contractors-multiple-partnerships-signed-fc8cd30d9f34

I am totally impressed on how bob's repair turn out to be a good project with a working real use case platform.

Maybe you can give a lesson or two to your friends at rewards.com Cheesy teaching them the importance of exchange listing for their project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:15:16 PM

Autonomous Buyback For Customers and Contractors, Multiple Partnerships Signed! We have a lot of exciting news. In the last three weeks, we have achieved tremendous milestones. Click below to read more!  #BOBToken #Blockchain

https://medium.com/@BobsRepair/autonomous-buyback-for-customers-and-contractors-multiple-partnerships-signed-fc8cd30d9f34

Buyback program of bob repair was one of the best which really caused the price to jump. But these days we are seeing some dump in the price.
Is this buy back programme still active ?  If so, then why the project and coin price not growing as per the expectations.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:47:13 AM

Nice pump, Today the price of Per bob's 0.00000081 BTC ($0.003251 USD). But the problem is about an exchange.Hotbit most of the volume is fake. so we need some legit exchange site.
Bittrex offering charge free listing and for this, you guys need to prove that Its a working project. for more information check this official tweet from bittrex: https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl/status/1108447114487648257

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:30:15 AM

Bob token is coming out with fresh small rally who knows how much it can last. It is full of potential market like I mentioned and indicated last week that all depend on activities of team and idea. There is no doubt that people behind this business are constantly working to deliver the best and result of these efforts often pushes prices up timely.
Mkmanik

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:06:04 AM

Price movement looks like nice. but as i said before we need a good exchange. without a good exchange we cant able to attract more investor for this coin.so try to add a big exchange listing for bobs coin. The team member are not active here that I think now. okay,I am going to ask about new exchange listing at the telegram.
pinoycash

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:56:33 PM

Price movement looks like nice. but as i said before we need a good exchange. without a good exchange we cant able to attract more investor for this coin.so try to add a big exchange listing for bobs coin. The team member are not active here that I think now. okay,I am going to ask about new exchange listing at the telegram.

not only a good exchange, A real exchange with real volume. Hotbit listing is just a free listing for bob.

They should start positioning Bob's token to more legitimate exchange platform like Kucoin before the bull starts raging the market once again.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:48:29 PM

I agree with what you say, this token requires a new exchange that has a larger volume and a stronger community to raise prices. I think this coin is easy to get a new exchange because this coin has a large 24 hour volume.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:51:57 AM

I agree with what you say, this token requires a new exchange that has a larger volume and a stronger community to raise prices. I think this coin is easy to get a new exchange because this coin has a large 24 hour volume.

I think what you think is in the team's plan but that cannot be realized in the near future
so what we need to know is what is the reason they have not added a new market

Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

I think what you think is in the team's plan but that cannot be realized in the near future
Maybe what you say is true, especially to realize it in the near future, of course it's quite difficult, but even so, we must continue to follow the news so that we don't miss out on information

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nira09

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:45:56 PM

yes right, there is not yet information about new exchanges for BOB tokens, but the BOB team is still working well, and establishing more partnerships that will have a positive impact on this project.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:37:37 PM

yes right, there is not yet information about new exchanges for BOB tokens, but the BOB team is still working well, and establishing more partnerships that will have a positive impact on this project.
What the team is doing is giving their best to give emphasis to the potential of Bob's repair. They are very committed and fit to the project that they are doing. Don't mind the price now remember and see how Bob's repair works and become better and the price will surge soon.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:15:20 PM

not only a good exchange, A real exchange with real volume. Hotbit listing is just a free listing for bob.

They should start positioning Bob's token to more legitimate exchange platform like Kucoin before the bull starts raging the market once again.

First Bob repairs needs to be listed on lot of small exchanges. Once that is done and the volume is increased, then bob repair can be easily listed on kucoin and other big exchanges.
I am just hold my coins without any consideration of the current prices. Also we will not get these cheap prices for bob repair in the near future.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:46:24 PM

Nice pump, Today the price of Per bob's 0.00000081 BTC ($0.003251 USD). But the problem is about an exchange.Hotbit most of the volume is fake. so we need some legit exchange site.
Bittrex offering charge free listing and for this, you guys need to prove that Its a working project. for more information check this official tweet from bittrex: https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl/status/1108447114487648257

Really great opportunity to Bob's token to get hit in bittrex exchange, they have use this to list the Bob's tokens to there and I hope they will use the opportunity to get Bob's Token to moon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:09:01 PM

What the team is doing is giving their best to give emphasis to the potential of Bob's repair. They are very committed and fit to the project that they are doing. Don't mind the price now remember and see how Bob's repair works and become better and the price will surge soon.

For development, the BOB team did it well even including one of the active projects but unfortunately it is not supported by the right market
I believe if they can run both, there will be growth including price

Mkmanik

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

Really great opportunity to Bob's token to get hit in bittrex exchange, they have use this to list the Bob's tokens to there and I hope they will use the opportunity to get Bob's Token to moon.

But the team is not active here, because they have no attention at this matter. I think someone needs to post this link at there telegram. however,I am going to post this link (about bittrex listing) at there telegram now. Hope team would take care about bittrex listing.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:46:55 PM

But the team is not active here, because they have no attention at this matter. I think someone needs to post this link at there telegram. however,I am going to post this link (about bittrex listing) at there telegram now. Hope team would take care about bittrex listing.
There's new listing at DCOIN(Not sure how popular this exchange is) But by judging on it's volume, it should be able to recover to go upward. Also, i don't think bittrex is relevant right now. There are other better exchanges out there that doesn't bother the united states strict rules against crypto exchanges.
naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:03:38 PM

I still hold some bob's repair from the bounty, gonna just keep the faith and hope the price recovers.  I still love the idea for this token , now its just all about execution.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:37:10 PM

There's new listing at DCOIN(Not sure how popular this exchange is) But by judging on it's volume, it should be able to recover to go upward. Also, i don't think bittrex is relevant right now. There are other better exchanges out there that doesn't bother the united states strict rules against crypto exchanges.
I think yeah it does matter but what if they can list it for free in bittrex that will be good than paying for other exchange. We don't need big exchanges just to have volume traders wants convenience in where in some popular exchange even bittrex is not that good in volume still it was good. Rules are rules and if they will be having some trouble on united states for this listings then they have the choice not to pursue it.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:31:03 AM

I still hold some bob's repair from the bounty, gonna just keep the faith and hope the price recovers.  I still love the idea for this token , now its just all about execution.
I really salute you because until now you are still optimistic and patient to wait for the price to recover and hopefully in the future the price can really recover us while waiting for that, let us pray for the best

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

BOB is missing big exchanges volume is not so bad but big exchanges always attract big players to invest in any project. I am the early investor of this project and holding from very long time I hope soon it will explode.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: