Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
Man91

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

It’s really not foolish at all, if it’s foolish for people to invest and get profits of about 40% on their investments the. I believe that it’s not really foolish at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

It should be acknowledged that this warning, that bitcoin should cease its growth in price in a few days, was absolutely correct. I am a little surprised that such a conclusion was made on the basis of the diagram of his previous growth. The warning about not buying at that time bitcoin, because in a few days it will start to fall in price was prophetic.
i think no one is foolish to invest in bitcoin because billionaires are also investing in bitcoin its a life changing currency and also its very trustable.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

There are different perspectives to look at it. For starters, it provides stability which other coins fail to provide.
Consider this scenario, you are a first time investor and you've heard N number of rumours about the market being volatile and people losing money. In this circumstance, wouldn't you want to start with the safest investment option? BTC provides that stability factors to end the apprehensions of those people.
It isn't that BTC never rises. There have been times when it has risen above 15-20% in a single day. So, you can't really call those people foolish.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

Foolish enough to invest and still make profit like the bible says God uses the foolish things to confirm the wise(profit).Inothers words its not been foolish.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

People investing in btc are not foolish, they realized that btc is the best investment to earn a lot for them to live a better life.
Investing in bitcoin is not foolish, cause investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to earned more profit in your investment and brings happiness to change your life to become better and successful in the future.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

Unfortunately, you were wrong with your position that the growth of bitcoin has come to an end and I hope this did not discourage so many people from investing. While I agree with you that nothing in this world is eternal and permanent, the case is slightly different with bitcoin in the sense that it is thriving on a technology that is yet to be know to so many. It is still going a long way.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

i think Bitcoin investor is not a fool.  if you want to invest in bitcoin, then he needs to know the past. there is no harm in in-vesting bits. bitcoin investment is increasing day by day.
Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

If you are seriously asking how many idiots are investing in bitcoin, there are a lot. But we are getting our gains from this idiots who lose money , panic sells, and everything stupid, losing their money, getting scammed. There are a lot of them I know myself. They actual did something good. Others learn from their mistakes and that's a good thing.
prisalex

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

over time, more and more people decide to invest their money in bitcoin, although they do not understand much in the crypto market, they do not realize that they can lose everything
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Only bad thing about people who invested in bitcoin are that they didn't invest before. Every person want to get a some easy money. And yes people who invested on higher price ($15 000 or more) are foolish if they don't get out in right time, so they probably lose their money. But there are plenty of people who get great profit on bitcoin.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

It should be acknowledged that this warning, that bitcoin should cease its growth in price in a few days, was absolutely correct. I am a little surprised that such a conclusion was made on the basis of the diagram of his previous growth. The warning about not buying at that time bitcoin, because in a few days it will start to fall in price was prophetic.
It is not that of a great prediction as the price was rallying for a very long time and everyone knew that a correction was in the corner and it happened at close to $20k, many new investors came into the market just because of the rally and many got stuck, the important thing before investing in any market to understand the market situation rather than investing with intention to gain a quick profit.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

Investment in BTC is not foolproof, investing in BTC is a wise decision. Perhaps in the near future the price of BTC will increase higher than now. is likely to reach $ 50,000 in the future.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Despite your skeptical opinion, I have been investing in bitcoin for several years and still have not regretted it, as it brings me a great come.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

Investment in BTC is not foolproof, investing in BTC is a wise decision. Perhaps in the near future the price of BTC will increase higher than now. is likely to reach $ 50,000 in the future.

you say a number and call it a probable price on Bitcoin? It seems to me that this is all from the realm of fantasy, because even 20,000 dollars for Bitcoin, no more than a soap bubble. He still stalls and everyone who invests his money will lose even more. Therefore, we should rejoice at what is available today.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

I believe that investing in bitcoin has already proven to be profitable and reliable, so millions of people do invest in crypto-currency and I also treat them as such.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

Those who have invested during its peak can be call irrational but they are not foolish at all because they already know the risk but they still decided to join in. I'm sure its a expensive lesson to learn. But how can you not join when the price literally skyrocket around that time? Maybe they FOMO, or didn't do their homework but I wouldn't call that foolishness.

Besides there are a lot of crypto millionaires now, doesn't mean they are also fool? Investing is really profitable as long as you got in time before it exploded. Irrational buyers will just come go, learn from their mistakes and come back with a new attitude and mentality.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Foolish? I think they are smart enough to be awared that the chance of earning huge profit is high due to the continuous increase on the market value of it. Despite of the risk due to the market volatility, choosing to invest in Bitcoin is a great idea given that market dumps are just temporary and recovery is always expected to happen.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

I won't say those who are investing in bitcoin is foolish because most of us earned already good profit from btc and still believing to hold as it can give more profit anytime in coming months. Investment in bitcoin is always Profitable for me till date and it will continue like that hoping so. Bitcoin has change my lifestyle. I would say those people who are investing in bitcoin is intelligent because it is always right time to invest in bitcoin if they are planning to hold for long-term
I agree. We are  always profitable in bitcoin. Foolish are those who put there asset away to make investment in bitcoin and got panic when dumps and do not get profit, it make them lose the to investment they have. Never take risk the things that you already have and worth for the time being. Investment takes long wait for the good price and no matter happen hold to gain profit from it.

miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Crazy or not there are still peopled investing even if the price is at the peak, I really think this is not the end of the increase of the price of bitcoin, and there are so much for us to go in a wide variety of value, and in my opinion if the last block isn't mined yet there is a possibility that the price would still increase.

I believe it as well,  i believe that bitcoin price will increase in the future. So,  it is a very good thing and decision when you hold your bitcoin and take it as your asset.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: