Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:12:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

for us, one of the investments in bitcoin is not a dumb investment. because for us to invest in bitcoin a good thing we do an easy way to generate many benefits every day even in the long run.
thanhdat031

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....
i dont think that people who have invested in or are investing in bitcoin are foolish as it has still not been used to its full potential and reaching a conclusion that it has reached its peak is not a good idea i suppose as we don't know the future and it is possible that bitcoin may break it's own record of all time high and there are still no governments who are taking party in it but when they do it will be the time when it will be used to its true potential it will be the decentralized currency used all over the world can't wait to see that time
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....

Everyone has different bitcoin predictions, I appreciate with your beliefs, but I still stand on my belief, bitcoin will not go away but can grow and increase in value.

royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

I really think this is not the end of the bitcoin price increase, and there are so many for us to go at a variety of values because each token is my value and you should choose the popular token when investing

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Whether those who invested in bitcoin since the beginning of the emergence are someone who is stupid? yes, they are fools who are now enjoying their victory, they have become rich with their foolishness. Then I want to be stupid and rich like them.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

There are still people investing in bitcoin even if the price is at the peak.I really think this is not the end of the increase of the price of bitcoin and there are so much for us to go in a wide variety of value and i believe if the last block isn't mined yet there is a possibility that the price would still increase.The future bitcoin will grow more and investing in bitcoin is absolutely the right choice.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Foolish if you are so too greedy. Those people who are already rich that investing also in bitcoin, those are the foolish people who are not contented on what they have already.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

Everyone who follows this Bitcoin investment is a smart person who is ready for the advancement of digital technology in the field of future investment. But we have to do with patience and also true to gain profit with Bitcoin. So we who follow Bitcoin investments are not like useless people, but we are the ones who value our lives in this world to be more successful and happy in the future ...
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

Not more foolish than those who put their money in a bank for deposit or buy stick, play Forex, gambling etc. Cryptos are just a breathe of fresh air for those who like to trade something
I dont believe that investing in bitcoin is a stupid thing to do and for me investing in bitcoin is a wise decision to do because bitcoin can help us to became rich someday and putting our money in bitcoin is really advisable because it will surely grow very high.

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

So you said that bitcoin price rising is not eternal,in that way i agree with you but saying foolish people by investing in bitcoin is not.Many of us has own strategy and all you can do is watch and advice not to control them,like now bitcoin price is in the dip price many people was investing on it ,these are the basic strategy to earn in bitcoin and honestly i already buy bitcoin and im willing to wait until the price will pump again.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

It is not a foolish but these people are optimistic of the possible things happen in the future, This is a great revolution, We are now entering high tech era. and bitcoin is part of making changes. All we have to do is to adapt its uses.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

With the rise in bitcoin prices, it turns out there are still many people who invest bitcoin, I think it is not folly because I believe that those who invest bitcoin already think of profit and loss. I think no one can be sure that forever bitcoin will go up or down, but everyone has their own way and thinking where they must have a reason to invest bitcoin, then we will see that it is not folly while investing bitcoin but just waiting for luck with patience where I'm sure bitcoin will have a pretty high price some time to come.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Investing to bitcoin is not foolish. Everyone has their own strategy and it is their money. Investing in bitcoin is not a problem we cannot know what is the price of bitcoin tomorrow. Everyone has its own decision we should respect them. More People investing the price will goes up.  
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Dear Friend. At start it didn't had any value. But Lately It went up to 20k usd. Like a miracle.. So investing in BTC is a very smart choice. Because it's value will  rise very high in next 5 years and you will be shocked after seeing it's price... Smiley
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

I don't really care if i may look so foolish because i have invested my money in bitcoin. I know what i am up to and i fully understand how volatile bitcoin is and that never bother me to invest on it. I am willing to take the risk, at least, i will not regret on it soon as bitcoin reach 100,000$ mark in the future.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

when first heard of Bitcoin 4 years ago Bitcoin price is still $ 40 then mid last year Bitcoin price rise to $ 1000 and currently Bitcoin price has reached $ 7300, I just want to say "How foolish are people who do not invest in Bitcoin"

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

the foolishness of an investor in bitcoin is far better than your wise sense. you need to reach out to bitcoin investors and let them sensitize you on the  benefits in digital currencies and how far bitcoin can positively affect your light. dont l;et  the darkness cover and overshadow you. come into light.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

if anyone is trading now it is a fool, because the market price of trading is dying, I have not dared to trade, I will wait for bitcoin market to start up again.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

You want to make big money then you have to invest and take risks. There is nothing you invest in without the risk. I think the value of bitcoin in the near future will be stable. I will always stick and invest a lot in bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

People investing in btc are not foolish, they realized that btc is the best investment to earn a lot for them to live a better life.
Choosing bitcoin to invest is a good choice cause your investment will be grow in high profitable income. Investing in bitcoin is not foolish, yes we know they have lot's of risk and challenges you encounter cause bitcoin teach you to become stronger to face all the trial.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: