Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

I think people who invested in bitcoin are not foolish. Those people who don't believe in bitcoin and know nothing about bitcoin is more foolish.
I agree with, they are not considered as foolish if they decided to invest in Bitcoin. As a matter of fact, I can or we can call them wise since they invest in Bitcoin at a low price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

maybe they think fools people who invest in bitcoin is up to them. but that's their right. but Do not get negative judgment to people who invest in bitcoin. because I personally very happy and can benefit from the investment that I do .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....

Whatever you call for those who believe in bitcoin.  Whats wrong with investment and believing that bitcoin will grow.  We have our own opinion anyway.  I will believe whatever i want to believe.

mohammedhwang

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

I won't say those who are investing in bitcoin is foolish because most of us earned already good profit from btc and still believing to hold as it can give more profit anytime in coming months.the case is slightly different with bitcoin in the sense that it is thriving on a technology that is yet to be know to so many. It is still going a long way.
Peter Coresi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

It’s really not foolish at all, if it’s foolish for people to invest and get profits of about 40% on their investments the. I believe that it’s not really foolish at all.
vmcl

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

be happy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

Bitcoin will grow as long as there are people who believe in its growth, with more capital than the capital of bitcoin owners.
Or until the moment when people will use it everywhere.

be happy
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

It's not foolish to invest in bitcoin foolish people who have no dreams come to life investing those people to earn bitcoin with people who have no confidence in bitcoin and in their ability maybe that's the way they are for life.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

It's not foolish to invest in bitcoin foolish people who have no dreams come to life investing those people to earn bitcoin with people who have no confidence in bitcoin and in their ability maybe that's the way they are for life.

In real life you can also lose your money by simply take it to nonsense things,  it's better for Me to invest my money in bitcoin than put it in nonsense things because in bitcoin I know that soon I can earn huge profit . All I need is to be patient.
Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I dont think it is foolish to invest in something like bitcoin where you can earn triple than your capital. Those who invest and refuse to take out a little for physical investment, thinking that bitcoin will rise forever are more foolish. No body is foolish by investing but just like we keep hearing all the time "invest what you can bear, when you lose it".
Unknown Artist

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Pay attention to the fact that this topic was created in December 2017. The person who created the topic was very deeply right. Those who listened to it and sold their bitcoins can now buy bitcoin almost three times cheaper than it cost in late 2017.

Fast Cash Loans! Save your Margin....
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

I think, you shouldn't say such way. Yes, it is risky to invest on bitcoin, but I really have profit from my decision. And I don't regret that I buy  bitcoin, because I believe that it will grow soon.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I think, you shouldn't say such way. Yes, it is risky to invest on bitcoin, but I really have profit from my decision. And I don't regret that I buy  bitcoin, because I believe that it will grow soon.
He mixed up things in his head! He compared bitcoin and tether, is it possible that one senior member do that? What we should do to explain him the difference, what is bitcoin and what is tether? He needs to go back to the basic, and only after that maybe he need to rethink what he wrote in his opening comment. In Bitcoin you can invest, tether is equal to a dollar always, so someone is controlling supply and demand to keep the price always stable and with same value, 1 tether 1$.
How foolish are the people who come here to talk about things they don`t even understand?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

So what the things that forced you to come here, i think you are one of them ,to know more about bitcoin and how to invest on it with gaining profit,don`t you ever think that we are foolish to know what you are doing here, everybody has ability to know more things ,like investing in bitcoin they invest because they want to earn big by investing on it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

You make hasty conclusions. In modern times, bitcoin is the crypto currency that will not die soon. Yes, there are a lot of investors in it, but it does not make it unprofitable. I believe that you should revise your position
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I do not agree that bitcoin will not grow any more, it's complete nonsense! I am sure that with long investments you will always be in the black. Keep bitcoin, we have nowhere to fall lower.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

I hope this is not coming from someone who invested heavily and is only lamenting his kisses here. Well, it will be cool as it will serve as a timely reminder to others to invest with amount they could only cope with. Now, I must say you were correct to an extent. The fall and continuous falling in price is not helping the coin,  nor future investor. So,  anyone investing in it now could be term as being foolish. 
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....

Why are you calling us idiots or fools? Have you realized what your post is all about. It would mean to me that you are failure in this world. Strategy is needed here.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 759

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

Indeed, people who invest in Bitcoin are not foolish, some of them are wiser when it comes in investing their money; they use their money slowly and wisely. They know how to make their money grow.

We cannot say this is fully intact for your honesty we need to accept any kind of problems by investing in cryptocurrency you can face you can hear then you will be the person but investing in cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

It is not necessary to call a person a fool just because he invested in bitcoin , as a matter of fact bitcoin has a high return but in line with this is the risk it has. Bitcoin succeeded for the past few years and  not because bitcoins price goes down right  it means that  people who invested on it are dumb or fool. Investment especially this type of investment are risky , so for me it is better to take the risk and earn a higher profit than to be afraid to take the risk because you are afraid , it just means that you are afraid to earn big.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

Well these are only you view. You can't possibly say that bitcoin has reached its peak. This was what some people said few years ago but look at the price as at today despite the huddles. So there is still future for bitcoin and all its investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: