Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
Kertmu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

I do not think investing in bitcoin is a stupid investment. I see the potential profit of bitcoin is huge. Many people are trying to invest in bitcoin and I find that they also make a lot of profit from it. I believe the future bitcoin will grow more and invest in bitcoin is absolutely the right choice.
Bitcoin is give us good profit and opportunities to become rich and successful in the future and I think investing in bitcoin is not foolish, and I think some people say because they didn't experience to gain profit in bitcoin cause they are not open minded in this kind of investment and they always think that bitcoin is scam.
In order to make a profit from investing in Bitcoin, you need an analytical mind and excitement.
If you just recklessly invest, you will get one loss. Undecided

But if you have good luck, you can get a profit in any cryptocurrency, not just Bitcoin. Wink
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

People who invest in bitcoins and other digital currencies are not stupid people. They have a lot of people with a great understanding of technology.Some people start to invest in bitcoins early and their investment returns are amazing.To be a bitcoin investor we must  have done some investigation and analysis of the coin market which make him wise.  Bitcoin is a digital  currency that is thriving in its own world though there are challenges but there is a head way in it.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....
foolish people are the one who does not look at the opportunity to earn and to have profit. Everything about investment on business has risk so even if you invest on a small business or a big company there is always risk so it does not matter if it is bitcoin or anything that you will invest. there is no successful businessman if no one takes risk on an investment, those risk are the chance to get the financial freedom and to be successful.
all that we experience is learning that will lead us to success, nothing stupid when we are still trying to correct mistakes and learn from those mistakes to achieve success. Wink

nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

I think peoples become foolish in some logic, for example, some peoples do marketing their own projects by using the bitcoin name and peoples are thinking we are entering in bitcoin that is the reason I think some scammers make foolish the new peoples.

tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

in a business of course requires sacrifices and must prepare mentally to deal with all the risks that will occur. why you say stupid? Here is the fate factor that determines us.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

this is a bitcoin where everyone will get the emotions that are so volatile with the current price reductions. I think patience is the main key in terms of investing in bitcoin so keep posing positive that in the future bitcoin will again have a very significant value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

the time of this post is 15december and my friend you were indeed right but inlcuding myself and the majority of newcomers, we were too blind to see the reality and get manipulated with the huge success stories of self made millionaires from crypto, I wish I had sold everything back than.
People are stupid as much as education allows them and so you do not need to worry everything is ahead of the development of the crypto industry is still ahead
Mingkuk

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

I'm sure the person is not stupid, but they have to to not take any step in hurry and investor must to diversify funds and i like those who have alternative for their investment and investor must be wise if they buy at high they should not sell at low.
isabuhay

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Nice infos guys. Thanks alot
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Foolish are those who didn't believe in bitcoin. One day you will regret because you throw away the bitcoin instead of patronizing it. But you know every people has it's own view and perception about bitcoin. So,those with positive mind may continue to invest in bitcoin and those who afraid may now leave and quit in crypto work.

let him leave, it's better like that for everyone. What really bothers me are people who are somehow against bitcoin and they even take time to spread their nonsense on this forum. If I don't like something, I simply move on
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

I think that's not true, if you say bitcoin prices have reached its peak and will soon leave. there are still plenty of opportunities to make a profit on Bitcoin investments. so wrong, if you point to the person who invested in this Bitcoin sast, it is a fool. they have seen the opportunity to become successful people, and he knows now is a good time to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Foolish are those who didn't believe in bitcoin. One day you will regret because you throw away the bitcoin instead of patronizing it. But you know every people has it's own view and perception about bitcoin. So,those with positive mind may continue to invest in bitcoin and those who afraid may now leave and quit in crypto work.

let him leave, it's better like that for everyone. What really bothers me are people who are somehow against bitcoin and they even take time to spread their nonsense on this forum. If I don't like something, I simply move on

yes, those kind of attitude is not good and can influence others too, they don't believe bitcoin because maybe they made an investments and didn't go well as they planned, now they will quit and will tell something bad about bitcoin.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

i hope this is not coming from a person who invested heavily and is simplest lamenting his kisses right here. well, it will likely be cool because it will serve as a timely reminder to others to make investments with amount they might simplest deal with. Now, I should say you have been correct to an quantity. the fall and non-stop falling in rate isn't always assisting the coin, nor future investor. So, every body making an investment in it now can be term as being foolish.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

I do not think investing in bitcoin is a stupid investment. I see the potential profit of bitcoin is huge. Many people are trying to invest in bitcoin and I find that they also make a lot of profit from it. I believe the future bitcoin will grow more and invest in bitcoin is absolutely the right choice.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice and I never think it is stupid cause it give me opportunity to earn more profit. Lot's of people now are interested to join cause they know the benefits and advantage they can earn more profit. I think the future of bitcoin it will be become more productive and more popular all over the world.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

They are not foolish people, they are only believer of bitcoin they believe that bitcoin will rise continuously. Dont blame them on the  things they have done and dont be the one the incharge on others decisions. If they want to invest in bitcoin just leave them, that is their choice. And they are the only one will benefit.

cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

i think nobody want to invest in crypto if the consequences are the losses. rising up and down of bitcoin and other altcoin prices is normal. investor has the plan before they do investing. only those who in don't beleive bitcoin are called foolish.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good choice and I never think it is stupid cause it give me opportunity to earn more profit. Lot's of people now are interested to join cause they know the benefits and advantage they can earn more profit. I think the future of bitcoin it will be become more productive and more popular all over the world.
A good choice is only if you invested your money at the right time. If you invested when bitcoin cost 15-20 thousand dollars, then this can not be called a good choice. It's the same as freezing your money for several years without any profit.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

I think you dont know the value and future growth of blockchain. In future blockchain place a vital role in this world. Dont come to any decision by seeing one or two month market price. I know about bitcoin more than a year, I gained lot from this. Dont come with a decision by validating only 1 single altcoin. There is lots of altcoins improved a lot. If you dont have trust about bitcoin, Better get out from this forum and please sell you coins. I am also ready to buy.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I think people who invest in bitcoins are not stupid, as long as they have confidence in bitcoin. If investing in bitcoin then must have confidence so as to understand the value of bitcoin is unstable and they can benefit from bitcoin.

Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I don't think so that people who are investing in bitcoin are fool. They just wanna get rich by investing bitcoin. There's also a profit when you invest your money in bitcoin. They see it a income to their invest. Don't mind people who invest in Bitcoin. You don't care if they invest or they do currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: