Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

I don't agree with the saying that people who invest in  Bitcoin are foolish . First of all we have to find out for what purpose did the unknown person Satoshi Nakomoto created this Bitcoin technology . He invented Bitcoin for the love of humanity . He invented it as an electronic cash for using all over the global system without any third party interference in it. For the transaction there is no need of identity to be revealed and the transaction can be done fast and low fees.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mwpakpak

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

People that invest in bitcoin is not foolish, either they see that they can make profit from crypto or they truly believe what crypto will be able to achieve in the future.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....
The idiots are people who sell bitcoin cheaper than the purchase price, and I don't think there is a peak value of cryptocurancy, everything is possible because this is crypto market demand, and Bitcoin can reach a higher value because of its rarity, it's like antiques bargained by the collector.
nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

If its all the same to I contribute cash that I losing, for what reason not.

Not exceptionally astute the individuals who take advances to purchase digital money or pitch their homes to purchase Bitcoin. Insane or not there are as yet inhabited contributing regardless of whether the cost is at the pinnacle, I truly think this isn't the finish of the expansion of the cost of bitcoin, and there are such a great amount for us to go in a wide assortment of significant worth, and as I would like to think if the last square isn't mined yet there is a plausibility that the cost would in any case increment. I don't think putting resources into bitcoin is a doltish venture. I see the potential benefit of bitcoin is enormous. Numerous individuals are attempting to put resources into bitcoin and I find that they likewise make a considerable measure of benefit from it. I trust the future bitcoin will develop increasingly and put resources into bitcoin is totally the correct decision.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

I don't really get this post. Investing in this newly introduced system really takes risk. It only just began and people are trying, testing and want to know how the system work. Being the first decentralized system and cryptocurrency will really need time to adjust for the economy. I wonder the reason why you entered bitcoin. If you also invested here then you also consider yourself a fool? I also believe that there is one thing permanent in this world and that is CHANGE.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Investment in bitcoin is never a bad decision, its the future projects but might not be quick money making investment, those that invest and believe in it will have the gain in future.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

All people are not foolish who invest in bitcoin only those who go against the market rule which tells never buy when the market is high, and foolish people buy at 17k-20k that was a peak time of bitcoin after that now market is zig - zag and they are against cryptocurrency and bitcoin, actually buying at low and sell at high is the first condition of the market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

Well, I feel the same, but instead of saying that I don't mind losing. I just try to keep my hopes up and believe in the system. I try not to make it difficult for myself because overthinking just leads to so many doubts and fears that could affect how I push through with my investments and see the market in general. I don't think people who invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be labeled as foolish because it's just how any market works, there are risks involved in it. You win some, you lose some. But, if you really believe in what the market can do, then you can actually make it work.
gooddly

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Why are these people stupid? For example, now is the time to invest in bitcoin, and if the enclosed amount increases by 2, 3 or more times, calling them stupid is exactly untrue.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

Well, I feel the same, but instead of saying that I don't mind losing. I just try to keep my hopes up and believe in the system. I try not to make it difficult for myself because overthinking just leads to so many doubts and fears that could affect how I push through with my investments and see the market in general. I don't think people who invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be labeled as foolish because it's just how any market works, there are risks involved in it. You win some, you lose some. But, if you really believe in what the market can do, then you can actually make it work.
They are not foolish , people who are investing in coins have some trust on it and the potential of it to grow, investing in Bitcoin will no make you foolish but it will make you rich, people who are saying that investing on it is foolish, then when the time comes for bitcoin bull price those people will return in investing on it, those are the people who are so called foolish or the weak minded.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

the current price is not the end of bitcoin, then again don't panic, because if you panic that's where you have lost. I think bitcoin is not an oil mine which if we mine will continue to run out, I think bitcoin, even though in any mine, will not run out, because it is produced by electricity.

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Regardless of the price many still bought, whether you call that foolish or not is not the case but the case is believing in something that you know might change your future. A tree doesn't grow and mature in days and so does bitcoin. Many are hoping for a rapid growth but the truth is that it can't be growing at such pace. For it to stand out let's wait it out. Everyone is screaming 50k dollar mark but I think it will come to pass but not that soon. Keeping hope alive and while at it don't invest more than you can scream 😱 about.
Poorman80

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Precisely nothing is eternal. But to predict and proceed with a claim that bitcoin ends is something that needs to be analyzed carefully. You just don't say everything ends without evidence of your claim. The dip to the bottom maybe a good sign to stand as evidence. But the current price has to be the price that was set when it started and volume of the coin must be zeroed otherwise it is still alive and kicking. When this happens as predicted I think it is the time when you may be technically correct.

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

They are foolish enough to be concerned about their future and try to make something that will help them at the time of retirement, or they are wanting to correct there financial step from here, this is a very foolish yes.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Bitcoin investors are not foolish
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

First of all the bitcoin investors aren't foolouse, they are the ones that can find diamond in a coal mine so they know where to invest, when everyone is behind the stock market they are chasing the bitcoin that only a fraction of people own, in a recent report it was concluded that only 2% of Americans own bitcoins even a greater number of people in US knows what bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are but only a few people have guts to invest into bitcoin. Even a far more number of people have invested in stock market from US but those investing in bitcoin are the real investors that have a back of finding the best investments.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

I think you are the foolish in here cause you dont know how capable bitcoin is
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

I see the potential profit of bitcoin is huge. Many people are trying to invest in bitcoin and I find that they also make a lot of profit from it. I believe the future bitcoin will grow more and invest in bitcoin is absolutely the right choice.so We have seen some pump and dump cycles before, so this is nothing new.
jafanello

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

NOTHING lasts forever, not even a market crash when it goes boom .
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

COnfident and patient people invest in bitcoin. But you will become a fool if you invest an amount you cannot afford to lose.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: