Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3117 times)
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

it is just a stupid opinion without knowledge. lets compare price now and the price in March ,2017. it is more than many times. why do you can say that BTC is dead?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

it is just a stupid opinion without knowledge. lets compare price now and the price in March ,2017. it is more than many times. why do you can say that BTC is dead?

There will be a lot of FUD, especially in a bear market. Sometimes this is a good sign to search for a buy position when there is only FUD and fear in the news. This could mean that we are at the end of the bear market.

I think that how much wallets are downloaded don't have a straight correlation with price or market movement because there is no need at all to download the wallet if you want to use or buy Bitcoin.

Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:34 PM

there is no certainty if bitcoin falls or it increases because bitcoin depends on investors because if the number of investors increases its price.

Yes it is true that each and every investor play vital role in price getting high and getting low,. If at the same time a lot of people sell bitcoin it make bitcoin price a bit down and at the same time when more and more people start investing then bitcoin price increase because in market bitcoin demand become high and supply become low, so there is not certain time to see bitcoin as low but most of the time it use to increase very high. I am sure now price of bitcoin will increase this season
Exactly, I agree on both of you. The demand which came from every investors are the role player which will help increase the price. As long as investor trust in btc then btc will never fall.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
robin1991

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

No bitcoin price will not fall but the price will rise as the invenstor increase the price is also rise so it is bullshit that the price of bitcoin will fall
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

Bitcoin will surely fall. Users should be aware of it and we must expect it from bitcoin. Just recently its price falls and I have a little worry in my heart but I know-- everyone knows that it will rise again. As long as users continue to use bitcoin and many people are starting use it, it will be continuous up and down. We should continue what we need to do and expect this movement of bitcoin.
I would disagree! yes we have had a difficult year, with may dips, but there still hope until the end of the year, so I wouldn't judge too soon.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M
this is a graph last year. the enthusiasm of bitcoiners is amazing. but now we can see the price of bitcoin is down. Unstable volumes, will bitcoin return like last year this year? I am optimistic that bitcoin will return like last year and the previous year because every beginning of Q1-Q3 bitcoin always goes down. moreover the big news we are waiting for about the ETF proposal to the SEC, if successful and SEC approves the possibility of bitcoin exceeding $20k by the end of the year. cheers Kiss Kiss Kiss
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

I am not sure bitcoin will fall. Bitcoin still survive above $6000 and domination in market above 50%. In my opinion, bitcoin price could rising again and reach $25k end this year like what expert predicted

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
dohh

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

I am not sure bitcoin will fall. Bitcoin still survive above $6000 and domination in market above 50%. In my opinion, bitcoin price could rising again and reach $25k end this year like what expert predicted

Your 25K is VERY brave guess I would bet You 1:3 that BTC is not at 20K at the end of year.

My prediction: Btc will now take small and sudden peak up (coming 2-3 days) to maximum 7200 $ (more likely 6800$), then drop back into new low record of 2018, then rise again, but not more, than previous peak.

Bouncing of a dead cat.

BTC is over in one year. By "over" I mean 90% of its value gone. Mark my words.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

In the long term, bitcoin will grow. I think that price reduction means correction.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

In the long term, bitcoin will grow. I think that price reduction means correction.

Yes, it was probably a correction, and soon we will see a rise in prices. More precisely, I hope so. Because bitcoin has long been at the bottom(
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M
No. I don't think that bitcoin will fall in the upcoming years and I do believe that it will reach a very high height of success as it has tremendous amount of potential in it. This is because since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it potential users who are willing to invest in bitcoin have also increased  
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

We should stop listening to these kind of news, we know bitcoins future and its success isn't blurry but we don't know if it would end and will end but, to think many people have loved and continue loving bitcoin because it has made a great mark in this industry. But we should always think about the positive side, bitcoin has low price and we can see its just sleeping right now, and we may not not maybe the next day it would be higher than expected.
Honestly i am so much frustrated right now because of the condition of price of bitcoin in the market. I dont know what to do,i am so much nervou about what gonna happen in bitcoin in the future, because as i see on what is the condition of bitcoin, btc will fall, it will end up badly just like one billionaire said.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

This decline is a short-term scenario, and if the market is corrected, the new address of Bitcoin will increase more rapidly. In the next few months, we will have the chance of rapid growth.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

I also do not doubt the reanimation of bitcoin, but the $25,000 price seems incredible to me in today's conditions. It would be nice if you gave a link for your expert, and I, though not an expert, am confident in a stable bitcoin around $8,500-$9,000 for the winter.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

We should stop listening to these kind of news, we know bitcoins future and its success isn't blurry but we don't know if it would end and will end but, to think many people have loved and continue loving bitcoin because it has made a great mark in this industry. But we should always think about the positive side, bitcoin has low price and we can see its just sleeping right now, and we may not not maybe the next day it would be higher than expected.
I don't think that prices will continue to fall, many people say that prices are stable at this price so you could say this is the bottom line of bitcoin, for the future bitcoin doesn't need to be questioned anymore, because you're right, many people love bitcoin and many people keep coming in crypto. it will make prices rise rapidly, calm down dont listening negative news, it just make you panic..
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Yes bitcoin now are continue falling and falling  . But i hope before end of the year that bitcoin will rise up again . Never lose hope . Always think positive .
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

We will not know whether bitcoin will fall, but for now bitcoin has decreased in market prices, and I think that is a natural thing in trade, price instability often occurs in market trading, the number of investors also affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, the number of people who are interested in bitcoin makes bitcoin survive and will not fall, but I also hope that the decline in bitcoin prices in recent months could rise again like last year.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

Bitcoin ? Yes of course but not today !.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

Decreasing/Increasing price are normal, but bitcoin will never been fall or end. This only a trial for us on how we trust and believe on bitcoin also in altcoin. We need more patience on all users to survive all cryptos
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin will fall but after few days its rise again and go back to the old good price, bitcoin price is normally changing. To get the price of bitcoin high need of more investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: