Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure that bitcoin will fall?  (Read 3124 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

Weighing in between bitcoin's fall and rise is a painful task especially your crypto assets are also affected. But later this year, i still believe that bitcoin's rise will outweigh the fall over the past couple of months and if not, i believe somehow at some point that both will have the same weight before this year ends.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile and easy to fall . But then the bitcoin grew again very strong. Bitcoin had a time to fall and the end of this year. I believe Bitcoin will rebound and set a new record price.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

Bitcoin's price will fall but also, probably - it will rise up again breaking another all time high. It is currently on its consolidation stage and I personally think, in technical perspective, it has a strong support level and we may not see it fall down to four digits anytime soon.
It already fell quite a bit this year, so as for the near future we expect it to rise not to fall even more. and you are right it is a technical perspective
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

As the price of it still in low mode the more I am eager to invest on it, I am very optimistic about bitcoin and I will stand for it no matter what happen, I will take the risks. In these situations like this your patience is on a test whether you quit or stay, its just a simple problem to solve and I strongly believe that it will not continue to fall yet it will rise.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to down and up. It any time to fall. But next time it will be increas the price. If you want to know day by day. Information and news. Use the coindisk. Daily news update in the coindisk. So easy to gather more information of the price list and best coin list. It good future saving. So save the best coin and follow the price list every time.
ErvingStephen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

I think expanding and dropping number of bitcoin addresses doesn't generally make a difference, since anyone can make and overlook addresses. I get it won't influence bitcoins status.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

Bitcoin price is not stable. So it any time to down and up. It any time to fall. But next time it will be increas the price. If you want to know day by day. Information and news. Use the coindisk. Daily news update in the coindisk. So easy to gather more information of the price list and best coin list. It good future saving. So save the best coin and follow the price list every time.
no one knows when the price of bitcoin dropped, but no one knows also when the price of bitcoin rose. every day, the price of bitcoin is always unstable, whether it's up, or down we won't know. but of course we are only convinced of the high price of bitcoin in the future.
YoungPalom

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

I'm not sure Bitcoin will fall for many years to come. That is absolutely no basis. I am still waiting for the big cry of the crypto market in the years to come.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

the number of unique bitcoin addresses exceeded 1M

This is A big bad history of bitcoin is past year for growing up very big and start for entering january 2018 the price of bitcoin has a big price has fall.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

I do not think nay one can be 100% certain about the future of Bitcoin. All we can do for now is speculate based on the current information at hand and in my opinion Bitcoin has a long way to go still.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Are not. I think the bitcoin will never fall. The bitcoin market will grow again. Bitcoin prices will increase sharply at the end of the year. Investors should buy and store bitcoin from now.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

I dont really believe this because last year by this time the market was about to experience a great change in it. Even a news from one of the well-known crypto enthusiast stated that the bull market will start soon.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

I dont really believe this because last year by this time the market was about to experience a great change in it. Even a news from one of the well-known crypto enthusiast stated that the bull market will start soon.

Well bitcoin is now falling. As what we've experienced now its still falling and here we are waiting again to rise, bitcoin will not fall the entire year, i believe it will rise on november or december just wait.

JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Look at the bitcoin price over the last 3.5 months and higher lows have continued without fail. It's now a trend that is under discussed.

The very fact that so many youtubers are bearish (clickbait for shorters) is a sign that we have bottomed.

Artofmovement

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

Look at the bitcoin price over the last 3.5 months and higher lows have continued without fail. It's now a trend that is under discussed.

The very fact that so many youtubers are bearish (clickbait for shorters) is a sign that we have bottomed.

We've bottomed... Until the next low.

Sojuculture

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

So tell me, when .... no wait, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, "if" bitcoin hits 30k within the next 6 months/year, are you going to own your stance and admit you were way off the mark, or will you dissapear?

megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

Bitcoin will never fall.
This is just a little going down and sideway of the market, which is totally normal.
Bitcoin is still going up in term of years. Look at the price from 2010 to 2018. It is still going up. Please never give up on bitcoin's future.
Artofmovement

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

So tell me, when .... no wait, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, "if" bitcoin hits 30k within the next 6 months/year, are you going to own your stance and admit you were way off the mark, or will you dissapear?

Years before Bitcoin becomes the leading record keeper of digital transactions on the planet. And there will always be profit taking after every high along the way, so there's also years of peaks followed by corrections in my opinion.

I'd fold if the growth of platforms, code improvements, partnerships, etc stopped. The price always lags behind and catches up. If this stops, that's when I'd fold.

SusanAnn

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

No, bitcoin will never die.  bitcoin is not stable but everything has its high and low time. It's normal
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:05:52 AM

I'm not sure at all, bro. in fact, I always think otherwise if the price of bitcoin will rise again towards the price that Bitcoin had previously achieved before the end of 2017

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: