Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 1933 times)
Gelap

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
I think it is necessary to use this school uniform to teach discipline to the child and identity as a student of one of the schools.
Avoiding social inequality, wearing a uniform can reduce the gap between students from wealthy and inadequate families. So, of all social classes wear the same uniform. and with a school uniform a child can not skip school because they already have the identity of the uniform they wear.
krisjade

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

its necessary to wear complete school uniform to formalize and to identify on what school she belongs and to teach the students or pupils with formal etiquette..
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to

study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.
In my country school uniforms are mandatory from the basic to the secondary schools or as most people term it, the high schools. But in my opinion it's not really important at all and just a waste of money on the parents who are forced to buy them because it doesn't in no way improve the children on the academic level or has any advantages whatsoever.

For me the school uniforms good to because the student are looking smart  and looks beautiful.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

if I think the uniform is important, why? well because they will  representing their schools and that would in a way teach them to be responsible with their actions. It also in a way give them a sense of belonging.

rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

School uniform is a necessity since it is one's identification whether he/she belongs in that school or area. It is for one's safety so I guess there is no so much issue about it.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

School uniform should be in all school. If the uniform is simple and inexpensive, it provides an equalizer in the school.  Smiley

The real reason for uniforms is that you will wear a uniform in real life. If you work, you will wear a uniform. It may be a suit or polo shirt but you will wear one unless you work for yourself. If you work in an office or for most other places there is a dress code.  Grin
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Ofcourse uniform is mandatory because that is a school not a ramp for fashion walk bro!
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

one purpose to wear uniform at school is that equality for every student.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

In my opinion,  uniform is nessecary to wear in school. Because :
1. If student wear a uniform in school,  it make they look same,  and it means that the school doesn't differeniate between the poor and the rich student of their family.
2. It make looks respectable
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Uniform show equality and it signifies future. Education is important as we face our lives continually and I believe that uniforms has always been a part of every student's life. It is important because it is the representation of youth with future. It symbolizes every student's dream who always strive to reach what they want to become.

vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

In my opinion,  uniform is nessecary to wear in school. Because :
1. If student wear a uniform in school,  it make they look same,  and it means that the school doesn't differeniate between the poor and the rich student of their family.
2. It make looks respectable

As for me I hated wearing a uniform at school. All looked the same - so boring. I wanted to express myself.

Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

It was a funny discussion I had yesterday that I did not know about.

Muslims go to catholic school.
I found this strange as I never heard of it but it is true.
I think the fact they wear school uniforms is one thing and the other is that they are private schools.
And I know the catholic religion does not discriminate against anyone so anyone is welcome to take part in their school program.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

In my opinion school uniform need for special school with high ratings. Second opinion is that uniform show equality between students
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Coming from a country myself that has school uniforms, I agree with them. You cant tell the difference or social background to a student. There is no bullying or intimidation from other students because we all dress the same.
snowboardfret4

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

School uniforms should only be there for three days and three days anything else.
englandracehorseR

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

I dont think its neccesary to have specific dress code because real thing will emerge from the mind of students not from dress
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

School uniforms are good and it also helps the parents in a lot of ways and saves their money.
preceptus11

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

School uniforms are boring and kids must be allowed to wear whatever they like.
Simplyield

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

Informal clothes has the possibility to create discrimination and judgments, better is to avoid.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

School uniforms are bore. I as a child despised everything the time and I generally needed to wear the cool garments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: