Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

Interesting moment is in that, speed will be limited in such rent motor cars or they can be used on maximum? Vehicle will be insured from hijacking? Will documents be used of the one who leases?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

After you can successfully loan your car, the payment given unto you will be your currency or the respoding fiat currency which depends on the location of the user? I'm just wondering because I'm currently looking into the website and seeing this "After approval, the borrower gets the money to his account created in the SHIFT.cash system." Which let me think what payment will be given to the user.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Hi dev my question is where should the car be placed after the loan is success? Because it makes me wonder how this things really works.
Look like Shift Cash is the application for guaranteed your "car title" as for make loans. As i know, their mean you can make loan with your cars title only Wink.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

Hi dev my question is where should the car be placed after the loan is success? Because it makes me wonder how this things really works.

I guess you can keep the car only the title deed of the car is transferred to the lenders since that's the "Real" important ownership document of the asset
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

People are looking for a trustworthy project. A project wherein they can trust their investments. And now, here comes this project regarding shift your car title into cash. I wish more people will come here. Because, this project is more secure than ordinary peer to peer. I hope that the project's team will continue to make interesting developments.

Their concept is good but I think this is limited only to country wherein they will integrate their platform to a company which accept car loans. Can the dev show us some of their potential countries wherein their platform will be available to used?
nice thinking i think thats actually what is suppose to happen and can we have a list of available countries and what locations can use the app

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.
If they get to own the car, do you think they will also sell it in their platform? How about the transportation of the car, who will be the one paying, is it the owner or the manager of the platform?

Nice question, devs will surely answers all our questions about their project. Maybe devs must make a flow chart or video tutorial how their project will works. This can help a lot.
I think they should make live stream at facebook and everybody can make a free discussing. Have a lot of question here and everyone want know more about shift cash include me.

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.
If they get to own the car, do you think they will also sell it in their platform? How about the transportation of the car, who will be the one paying, is it the owner or the manager of the platform?

Nice question, devs will surely answers all our questions about their project. Maybe devs must make a flow chart or video tutorial how their project will works. This can help a lot.
I think they should make live stream at facebook and everybody can make a free discussing. Have a lot of question here and everyone want know more about shift cash include me.
You have mentinoed a effective point. Perhaps doing s will trueky attract several users to be introduced to the platform. Also the pre sale was successfull so much of the peoples might be aware about this project and gradually the ICO too will go good.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

Is it going to cooperate with uber? Just interested.
Yes, I think this project should join hands with some stable company's in the world and then it will easy for them to grow and get good amount of clients which will increase the income of the project.
This project has to get a lot of support from the community if it is going to ever want to catch the attention of a company like uber . They have a very large user base and that will make this project succeed in all its shapes.
Oh yes. Uber is extremely popular now, so cooperation with the equally popular thing as blockchain and the world of crypto, it might be a brilliant idea.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

Since there will be a real asset that will be used as a collateral that means this project is going to have its own physical company to store the sequestered cars. where would it be? Is it going to be Global?
This question now interests many. Because if such opportunity emerges only in local site of founders of this platform, then huge audience of wanting will be lost. Embarrassed

I think you have a misconception about how this system works, the job of Shift is not to store car until the borrower pay you back your money. The job of Shit is build a system that
- momentarily analyzes all the information in a particular region
- allow borrower to pass a procedure of personal verification and the verification of vehicle registration
==>   These thing will happen according to laws of the country where the services provided.

So, Shift similar to Uber, They have a high quality system that regulates the borrowing process and works globally, but in order to provide their service in certain country, they will have to get licence from government and open agency there or have partner and work according to the law of that country.

notice: when you borrower a money through Shift platform, you will still able use your car, but will put a paper that explains that this car is used as collateral.

Thanks for clearing that out to me but sometimes there are tendencies that some people can't or don't really have a chance to return what they borrowed so I think in the end their assets that have been used as a collateral should be sequestered.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Since there will be a real asset that will be used as a collateral that means this project is going to have its own physical company to store the sequestered cars. where would it be? Is it going to be Global?
This question now interests many. Because if such opportunity emerges only in local site of founders of this platform, then huge audience of wanting will be lost. Embarrassed

I think you have a misconception about how this system works, the job of Shift is not to store car until the borrower pay you back your money. The job of Shit is build a system that
- momentarily analyzes all the information in a particular region
- allow borrower to pass a procedure of personal verification and the verification of vehicle registration
==>   These thing will happen according to laws of the country where the services provided.

So, Shift similar to Uber, They have a high quality system that regulates the borrowing process and works globally, but in order to provide their service in certain country, they will have to get licence from government and open agency there or have partner and work according to the law of that country.

notice: when you borrower a money through Shift platform, you will still able use your car, but will put a paper that explains that this car is used as collateral.

Thanks for clearing that out to me but sometimes there are tendencies that some people can't or don't really have a chance to return what they borrowed so I think in the end their assets that have been used as a collateral should be sequestered.

Yes, of course if borrower don't pay back then the car will take it from him according to laws of the country where the services provided ( where the borrower live ).
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

The shift .cash platform allows you to make the process of issuing a loan as quick and understandable as possible in the real time which gives a better benefits in the market.
In a satisfactory manner, that is their concept about the platform and I think it is only limited by some nations and they need to be more available across the country for them to have better support. By being fast and acquiring it simple to establish the process this can be their asset to their customers because everybody wants to have fast and easy transactions.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

I'm very curious how it looks from the legal point of view. If this project is to be global, I think it can be very complicated if we have many legal systems in diffrent countries.

Yeah, that could be a problem for them dealing with other countries law, If they can partner with some big names in cars like Toyota, Honda Mitsubishi and other car companies, The chance to acceptance  of this project to the countries will increase.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.

When will the devs plans to open more offices in other regions or other countries? Or the devs will only have partners in different parts of the world? I am looking forward for more developments from shift cash.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Great program, helping people get their dream cars. I shall just join the telegram bounty program 1st and see how this goes on
In the sense of? what kind of cars? Can they get them here? Tell me more about this please.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

The shift .cash platform allows you to make the process of issuing a loan as quick and understandable as possible in the real time which gives a better benefits in the market.

Is this really true that loan can be process faster compared any car loans? Is this not too risky with the project? Anyway I just hope that many people will support your project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Great program, helping people get their dream cars. I shall just join the telegram bounty program 1st and see how this goes on
In the sense of? what kind of cars? Can they get them here? Tell me more about this please.
I think you absolutely do not understand the idea of ​​this project. You need to carefully read all the information located in the first message.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:15:18 PM

Is it going to cooperate with uber? Just interested.
Yes, I think this project should join hands with some stable company's in the world and then it will easy for them to grow and get good amount of clients which will increase the income of the project.
As well, apart from it, emerged token on ethereim to the platform, analogue Uber. In my opinion these 2 developers can co-operate and to create one coin or serious fork.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Is this really true that loan can be process faster compared any car loans? Is this not too risky with the project? Anyway I just hope that many people will support your project.
if its secured and up to date with regional support and car tracking with some google map involved and then blockchain then it will be really awseome and i will support this but we have to wait and see and it pans out and pls we need a video intro..really good one

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

I'm very curious how it looks from the legal point of view. If this project is to be global, I think it can be very complicated if we have many legal systems in diffrent countries.
I think platform is limited only for some countries where project is being created. Perhaps if they can find more partners in other nations then maybe this will be possible it would be globally available. This is just my thoughts about how this things works.
I never seen that it might be limited for some countries but surely if this platform will get a lot of support from the community and its investors will lead to more countries to involved and experience what ShiftC can bring to us.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.
It can reach all countries and be inn all places , you never now , but surely it will take it alot of time and hard work and a very big partnerships . This is like a project for the long term goals not an overnight one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: