Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

The token sale already started last Feb 5 and will only run until Mar 31 2018. Investors will surely buy shiftcash token because minimum investment is only .10 eth and the upfront value of the token is $1.00
Not specifically about this project, but in general: I do not fully understand why they make a minimum investment limit.. Is it a bad thing if people make 0.01ETH contributions?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:08 PM

The token sale already started last Feb 5 and will only run until Mar 31 2018. Investors will surely buy shiftcash token because minimum investment is only .10 eth and the upfront value of the token is $1.00
Not specifically about this project, but in general: I do not fully understand why they make a minimum investment limit.. Is it a bad thing if people make 0.01ETH contributions?
Limit should be set as very low investment will have no return chances and also not worth getting profits from this investment and I sont think that minimum investment is too high but It is up to the minimum limit of a investors profit.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

i hope there will be bonus on token purchases atleast people can take that chance for earlier sales before it runs out
There is already a 20% bonus that will decrease by 5% every 14 days . So if you are thinking about investing you should buy right now before the bonus offer decreases . It's always better to get in early people who find out about it later will be so jealous xD
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Based on the Shift Cash Platform, our experts have extensive experience in blockchair technology, parallel resource tokenization and secure credit.
As such extensive experience of expertise which made them expertise in handling the technology of blockchain is the real back bone strength for ShiftCash platform as it aims focusing on securing the confidential data.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

Based on the Shift Cash Platform, our experts have extensive experience in blockchair technology, parallel resource tokenization and secure credit.
As such extensive experience of expertise which made them expertise in handling the technology of blockchain is the real back bone strength for ShiftCash platform as it aims focusing on securing the confidential data.

Yes! if block chain technology system is not emerged with shift cash platform the entire project might be a temporary involvement as the security is the primary aspect every investor ponder when dealing with an ICO.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

Blockchain technology is very active role for all stable performance, the data in the input will be confidential, it is one of the points that I like.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Wow Shift Cash is listing at some ico rating like: https://icovoting.com/project/shift-cash and icologs.com. Rating for them now, everyone!

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

This is a very convinient method for a person who needs to loan. They just need to install shiftcash software on there phone and enter there vehicles information and they can simply submit all the informatikn to shiftcash office or take a picture of there vehicle along with the special qr code on the windshield of there vehicle to complete the process.

Yes it's easy as piece. You don't need any third party to have a transactions and you don't need to wait for how many days to be confirmed. You just login and put the picture then its ready to go. This is really a great project.

I am not sure about how fast is it, when you done the process online it will take time to get approved since they need to verify your documents and info, but only first time I think or when you add a new car. anyway, it's still quick compared to getting loan from normal banks.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Blockchain technology is very active role for all stable performance, the data in the input will be confidential, it is one of the points that I like.
I totally agree with all of this opinion, blockchain now is convenient is more popular for apply at reality. And i think ShiftCash have smart idea althought car loan is so old idea but car title is very new. I hope this business will running good.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Well, on that case dude only those people want a car as their part of way of living. It looks like this project is intended to those who like a car which could be possibly demand in our community.

You're right, which make sense. Also, it will differ the kind of car that you have if it is qualified the standard on the suitable money you will loaned. I would say this could be guaranteed to those people have a car and can be loaned in case of emergency.

Yes, as car title is your collateral, is more convenient instead of a car. Well, Shift Cash give you are chance for pay back. Can imagine that you still can using your car for do business - if you a shipper and you can pay back by your business Wink
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

This is a very convinient method for a person who needs to loan. They just need to install shiftcash software on there phone and enter there vehicles information and they can simply submit all the informatikn to shiftcash office or take a picture of there vehicle along with the special qr code on the windshield of there vehicle to complete the process.

Yes it's easy as piece. You don't need any third party to have a transactions and you don't need to wait for how many days to be confirmed. You just login and put the picture then its ready to go. This is really a great project.

I am not sure about how fast is it, when you done the process online it will take time to get approved since they need to verify your documents and info, but only first time I think or when you add a new car. anyway, it's still quick compared to getting loan from normal banks.
Maybe is more quickly than normal but Shift Cash can make sure about their business for not make loan default from borrowers. As for me this is still risky business.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

The team point of view for the currenct world and situation we are in now us very practical. They have a great view of insight what is really going on the surrounding. I just hope the team will continue to do theur best. And hopefull more serious investors will engage and vecome interested to the Shift.Cash project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

I am really hoping that this project will have many investors and an active community so that shiftcash will have enough funds to support the project and the community will continue to support it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

This is a really good project. The idea of Shift is very unique. And furthermore, it interest people because of the loan idea it has. Just imagine the very fast transaction that will happen in this Shift.Cash platform. It has a great potential to become a successful project in the market industry.
Yes i totally agree with you on this, the loan feature is amazing and very unique. Its gives you freedom and saves time as well. Its just the matter of time until more and more people start using this platform and slowly but surely everything we do turns digital
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

The developers write that there will be no borders, but from the juridical side of the issue I care. How will real cars be driven, and if they are on different continents, at whose expense transportation will be made?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

This is a really good project. The idea of Shift is very unique. And furthermore, it interest people because of the loan idea it has. Just imagine the very fast transaction that will happen in this Shift.Cash platform. It has a great potential to become a successful project in the market industry.
Yes i totally agree with you on this, the loan feature is amazing and very unique. Its gives you freedom and saves time as well. Its just the matter of time until more and more people start using this platform and slowly but surely everything we do turns digital

The project is still new and I am hoping that many people will try this project. Also hoping that this project will continue to develop because this days a lot of new project stop development.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

The project is still new and I am hoping that many people will try this project. Also hoping that this project will continue to develop because this days a lot of new project stop development.

There are this campaigns same on the platform of shift cash but I forgot what its. Somehow I've been thinking if they are connected.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

The data will also be transparent to all the members of the blockchain network that's why SHIFTCASH will make it more convenient for it's affiliates to keep track of their records and other members of the ecosystem. It's suitable for a global market like lending.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

There are this campaigns same on the platform of shift cash but I forgot what its. Somehow I've been thinking if they are connected.
Does it have the same Ideas and concepts as SHIFTC ? I don't think they could be connected because the devs would've mentioned that on the partners list . Can you look more for the name !
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

We are in the same boat mate! That confidentiality is one thing I have always loved and knowing that I have all my data secured makes it perfect. Also, it is obvious that investors/members will be having a lot to gain in the process. We all need cash and always will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: