Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛  (Read 8390 times)
icocash

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642668.msg26911634#msg26911634

Nice info, thanks Wink
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.
Look at your team, the professional team.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking
Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.

Better invest now for this coin because this might really get big in the near future. As we can see, lots of people are in need of money and this platform gives them that. Yes, the project is young but the team have a lot of time yet to advertise this. Hoping they will succeed in this.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?
Definite, there will be a chance that people will decide to dump their tokens which contribute the drops. I think, to recover again from sudden drops, we need to support crypto especially when facing this kind of problem. And always make positive news about it so that people will somehow be calm and avoid such panic selling.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

since a lots here are finding some difficulty in understanding the way shift works, I'm going to explain what I learnt.
- Shift cash will have local office in countries where the service provided, and you can go to their office and verify your account immediately and get a plastic card SHIFT.cash that allows to widthdraw money form any ATM
(this process can be done online but it will take time).
- loan will be no greater than 35% of its market value ( car ) which reduces the risk for the Investor.
  for example : if a car worth $10,000, you can get only $3500 loan.
As Borrower, if you dodn't pay back, shift cash will sell the debt to the relevant collection agencies.

Thanks to the fact that you wrote it, it certainly helped me to understand this and many people probably too. It is a pity that it did not appear in the past but it's good that it will certainly help investors.

I thought u get the payment in crypto and not in fiat ?  Did I miss something?  And we all see now the fluctuation in the crypto market. How the borrowers and investors can really trust the market and start this kind of business ?

As I have read, yeah we will get the payment in crypto. I am just wondering what will happen if the shift cash tokens price dropped drastically. How can we recover again?

That's good for you then, the entire point is you're suppose to short the shiftcash for fiat cash. Buy the shiftcash when you're done. A drop in price is good for you
Yes, you can actually swap your shiftcash to fiat currency and it makes trading and getting loans more easy and affordable. This project is really different and hopefully it should have a good future considering its benefits and ability to work for the betterment.
The fact that shiftcash can be exchanged straight on fiat will become very attractive for very many serious people and in particular investors. It very convenient in my opinion and is rather unusual in the domain blockchain. I saw just the people up to it who engage in currency exchange independently and earn on it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

The SHIFTCash project is part of the global financial technology market. We help lenders, investors and borrowers to increase the benefits of working with each other without the need for geographic barriers and to reduce the risk of investment
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

The SHIFTCash project is part of the global financial technology market. We help lenders, investors and borrowers to increase the benefits of working with each other without the need for geographic barriers and to reduce the risk of investment
With SHIFTCash we do not require to worry during any situation as the platform is easily accessible we can submit all our documents which they are requesting and take a snap of our car and we can meet our expectations from the SHIFTCash.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

It's a risky idea to begin with how would you guys ensure the repayment and other stuff related to lending and borrowing with geographical factors affecting?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

It's a risky idea to begin with how would you guys ensure the repayment and other stuff related to lending and borrowing with geographical factors affecting?
Yes, I too have a same question how can you bare a loss which will be done by some economic Crisis or other factors as this project can get my problems to the loan repayment system and want to know what majors they have taken against this problems.

BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

It's more than a month from the end of ICO. I hope you can raise it. The loan business is a big market.

we are very confident we will reach the hardcap.we thank all participants and investors for their massive support.
we also urge those who haven't invested yet to do so now....the clock is ticking
Clock is ticking  Grin And I'm done grabbing this wonderful opportunity by choosing my funds investing in a deserving
ShiftCash platform.
Yes I will have to go with you and do the same as this opportunity looks great and can not be missed.i think that this is one of the chances one doesn't get twice.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

where is located your project and the team
Even i would like to know the same. Where is the team exactly located and where will the project start its service? I would like to try the service but i don't think that it would really exist in my country as my country does not have any such cryptos related projects untill now.

I think this question is already answered in the previous posts. But yeah, it will take some time to find it. Maybe devs needs to add this in the OP so that people will not ask again the same question.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

We are organizing AirDrop as a new year package. Everyone except Newbie is allowed participate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642668.msg26911634#msg26911634

Nice info, thanks Wink
It is over for a long time Smiley and as newbie like you  maybe need waiting for another chance Smiley. Welcome to Shift Cash community  Smiley I know you maybe will make review about this project at your site?

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

The service offered by shiftcash is a much needed service, I see the price of this token going up in 2018 once the platform released, there are lots of people that own cars and need money.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Nice to hear that the team are confident in reaching their goal. The project is looking good so far, maybe the numbers who might want to join are decreasing, but there's still plenty of time to get more engagement to this.

Yes, there is still plenty of time to get many investors and also a lot of time to add more developments in this project. I really hope that shiftcash will have many serious investors.
I agreed with you.SHIFTCASH will get more investeros into future.i think the devlopers should have to promote this project as more as possible so we can eaisly acheive the investeros and get the success in future.
They need more active and maybe a meeting or livestream at facebook is ok for Shift Cash Team at promote their project at this time.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

I agreed with you.SHIFTCASH will get more investeros into future.i think the devlopers should have to promote this project as more as possible so we can eaisly acheive the investeros and get the success in future.
They need more active and maybe a meeting or livestream at facebook is ok for Shift Cash Team at promote their project at this time.
Livestream is not a very good option, because most of watchers are your present followers. Shift.c actually needs to have new ones, to attract more people.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:07:39 AM

This project has a very good team, and I believe that they can do something that's best for the success of the project. and I believe if you can promote this project as best as possible will surely be many investors who are interested in This project.
with the efforts and co-operation of the compact, the achievement at expected in this project will definitely be accomplished easily. success is always for this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:33 AM

This is a really good project. The idea of Shift is very unique. And furthermore, it interest people because of the loan idea it has. Just imagine the very fast transaction that will happen in this Shift.Cash platform. It has a great potential to become a successful project in the market industry.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Nice info, thanks Wink
It is over for a long time Smiley and as newbie like you  maybe need waiting for another chance Smiley. Welcome to Shift Cash community  Smiley I know you maybe will make review about this project at your site?

I think the bounty campaign is still running. I am not sure if it still available to join. Anyway, shift cash is gaining a lot of popularity now and I hope that their ico sales will have many participants.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

This is a very convinient method for a person who needs to loan. They just need to install shiftcash software on there phone and enter there vehicles information and they can simply submit all the informatikn to shiftcash office or take a picture of there vehicle along with the special qr code on the windshield of there vehicle to complete the process.

If any fake information is submitted like creating fake documents and pictures and bringing the request all such requests will not be entertained and rejected immediately.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

This project will give an opportunity to cooperate with borrowers and creditors without any middlemen, what is most interesting, the authors of the project say that there will be no borders between the states! Of course, it is unlikely that banks will be forced out, but to become a worthy alternative - in full

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

This project has a rather tempting referral program - as much as 15 percent. Such conditions will undoubtedly attract new participants. The team took a responsible approach to raising funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: