Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt  (Read 83575 times)
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

I can confirm that stocks.exchange GOA withdrawals seem not to be working. I have tried to send 1 GOA to my wallet (just to make sure) and the withdrawal is stucked without TX address in my withdrawal history. Please, GOA developers, these kind of things are ruining your coin, so contact the stocks.exchange and solve this problem. Thank you!
Seems that exchange stopped deposits/withdrawals on several coins, but support not responding  Huh
can confirm this did a deposit 3 days ago its not showing up and they won't respond its not scam they are just lazy as fuck and do not care about customer service or service itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Any update now with this project. When will be the start of airdrop? How can we earn or get  GOaCoin?
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

Scam coin with scam exchange.... perfect match!!!
lemonyak

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:34:59 AM
Merited by gusifb (1)

@GoaCoinCore; There is a big problem in the middle and you do not answer! You have to explain to the people over there. Do not choose to lose confidence Look for ways to gain confidence!
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

Why do I see pretty much all these masternode coins popping up and getting listed on the same exchange? That's the only exchange entertaining them and nobody else. What is especially so different about these new coins that make them standout? Nothing new in the roadmap and devs loosing interest half way through when they have made decent money out of the premine. Sad

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

I liked the name of the coin very much. Immediately on vacation wanted to Goa. And if there are discounts on tourist service for this money - it would be very good.
Your thread does not relate to the project, in terms of technical aspects.

I agree with you but I also enjoyed reading the post because it has merit.  The whole reason I got into bitcoin was because of the discounts I could get on various goods and services.  If Goacoin can be marketed similarly in Goa which sounds like the Vegas/Hawaii of India then I think a lot of people here could make a lot of money while enhancing financial mechanisms for tourism in Goa and possibly more of India and other places.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Dew please help me, stock exchange did not go. Huh

what do you means with did not go ?

when i accessing this site everything is working very well.im trade on this site since a few month ago

and the asset of STEX still on next platform

ksuha_buka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

Help me, what should I do??? I enabled MINING on the stock exchange StocksExchange 2 Feb 2018 and I to the exchange have not received anything. Confirmed transactions on the computer and on the exchange of GOA no.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Help me, what should I do??? I enabled MINING on the stock exchange StocksExchange 2 Feb 2018 and I to the exchange have not received anything. Confirmed transactions on the computer and on the exchange of GOA no.

Just one advice, never mine to an exchange wallet. It can be fine 99 times but the 100th time where it wont work will hurt. Just look at coinsmarket exchange, the site if offline for weeks and they are still not back.

Is there a minimum deposit amount for the goa wallet on the exchange? If yes you might be out of luck. In any case try to contact the exchange support.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
mycoin2018

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Why do I see pretty much all these masternode coins popping up and getting listed on the same exchange? That's the only exchange entertaining them and nobody else. What is especially so different about these new coins that make them standout? Nothing new in the roadmap and devs loosing interest half way through when they have made decent money out of the premine. Sad

The million dollar question then - are you not going to mine off a quick 1k coin and join a shared node on each?

If it does happen to be the next serious committed team of devs you'll pay your mortgage off for a week of your gpu power. Luxcoin being a perfect example.

Any masternode coin that hits the exchange is worth the initial punt, especially when mining has dropped off.
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

All information about bounty here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744352.0

Hey Goacoin!

When will you distribute the twitter-bounty for peope who participate?

Just do retweets of our messages and get a reward. Payment of rewards every Monday (from 05/02/2018).

Any update now with this project. When will be the start of airdrop? How can we earn or get  GOaCoin?

read plz: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744352.0

any proof about scam coin?

BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

There are none.

However, the bounty payouts and the handling of them is sub-optimal to say the least. It´s getting close to a month and I still have not received the GERMAN translation bounty. Other devs from coins (like STONE, COSMOS) did hold onto what they promised and transfered the bounties within hours.

So I am highly sceptical that GOA bounties are being paid.

@ Ierusalim: Your influence on the DEVs does not seem to have an impact. You said, that you contacted them, yet I never received any kind of feedback, be it by PM, here in the thread, or by email.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
JamBtc123

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

Hi everyone, I'm the founder of JamBtc Welcome to our exchange for coin exchange Our system is a very powerful and reliable We have no data error, no deposit, no withdrawal delay, no exchange delay and we Have a fast and reliable exchange
Welcome to www.jambtc.com Smiley Smiley
Ierusalim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

There are none.

However, the bounty payouts and the handling of them is sub-optimal to say the least. It´s getting close to a month and I still have not received the GERMAN translation bounty. Other devs from coins (like STONE, COSMOS) did hold onto what they promised and transfered the bounties within hours.

@ Ierusalim: Your influence on the DEVs does not seem to have an impact. You said, that you contacted them, yet I never received any kind of feedback, be it by PM, here in the thread, or by email.

I once again inform the developer of all the information. And I will keep this situation under personal control. Forgive me, please, for such. A lot of work.
BBosstone

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

Any update now with this project. When will be the start of airdrop? How can we earn or get  GOaCoin?

There are none.

I once again inform the developer of all the information. And I will keep this situation under personal control. Forgive me, please, for such. A lot of work.

Appreciate the effort, says a lot about you, thank you.  Smiley

And again,the accusation of GOA being a Scam-Coin is not backed by any facts or sources. Seems pretty fine.

Ierusalim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Any update now with this project. When will be the start of airdrop? How can we earn or get  GOaCoin?

There are none.

Appreciate the effort, says a lot about you, thank you.  Smiley

And again,the accusation of GOA being a Scam-Coin is not backed by any facts or sources. Seems pretty fine.

Yes. Thank you! You are right, there was no facts about the scam.
jimmy24651

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

How would one go about setting up a solo miner for GOA...?  I currently solo mine FTC, but I would like to get up enough for a GOA masternode as soon as possible.
Guide for solo mining in the OP.

I don't see it anywhere....maybe im missing something.....?
GoaCoinCore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

1. We periodically test stock exchanges. A few days ago, tried to make deposit and withdraw. Everything worked perfectly. What is happening with Stocks.Exchange, we do not know, but turned to owner of exchange for explanations.

2. We have a plan for near future to develop coin. We try to give immediately verified information. Therefore, we are not in a hurry with announcements. One of the main tasks is listing on major stock exchange. And we hope we will soon achieve this.

3. We get a few dozen and diversified letters every day. Sometimes we just start to get confused to someone who already answered and who did not have time. Forgive me if someone at the time did not respond. We are working on feedback.

4. Start of Airdrop is scheduled for second quarter of this year. But we want to test it at the end of first quarter. A little later, we will talk about conditions.

5. You applied a translation branch when the program was already frozen and we turned down many translators. In such branches nobody writes, for project this value is zero. Therefore, we suspended this program. As an exception, we will pay for three translated branches for 20 GOA. (Including @BBosstone)

goacoin______  PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
ॐ        TWITTER        ॐ        ANN THREAD        ॐ        TELEGRAM        ॐ
Super Fast Transactions     /     Security & Anonymous     /     Growing Community
BBosstone

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 10:53:05 PM by BBosstone

1. We periodically test stock exchanges. A few days ago, tried to make deposit and withdraw. Everything worked perfectly. What is happening with Stocks.Exchange, we do not know, but turned to owner of exchange for explanations.

2. We have a plan for near future to develop coin. We try to give immediately verified information. Therefore, we are not in a hurry with announcements. One of the main tasks is listing on major stock exchange. And we hope we will soon achieve this.

3. We get a few dozen and diversified letters every day. Sometimes we just start to get confused to someone who already answered and who did not have time. Forgive me if someone at the time did not respond. We are working on feedback.

4. Start of Airdrop is scheduled for second quarter of this year. But we want to test it at the end of first quarter. A little later, we will talk about conditions.

5. You applied a translation branch when the program was already frozen and we turned down many translators. In such branches nobody writes, for project this value is zero. Therefore, we suspended this program. As an exception, we will pay for three translated branches for 20 GOA. (Including @BBosstone)

Appreciate the feedback and appreciate the compensation. Had you just posted that piece of information at the time (beginning of January), nobody would have said a thing.

What would help you and actually other devs of other coins too, have somebody you trust be your PR guy, who keeps in touch with your community more often. That guy or lady should also access your private messages freeing you of that kind of work.

Pay him or her in GOA and that's that.

Nevertheless good luck and keep up the good work.

gtblue

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Dear all,

kindly please guide me, how to deposit the coin into stock exchange from desktop wallet.
thank you for your future guidance. hopefully this coin will getting bigger.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: