Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED  (Read 7774 times)
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

Its not bad communication from Baikal its your lack of knowledge and research, You can still buy these miners from Resellers, look for them in these forums, I can personally recommend BITTAWM he is the most legit in these forums.  
"resellers" - you mean people which sell these miners with very high profit without any add value?
I dont like such people.
GOOD FOR YOU

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanrazy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:21:41 PM

When will be avalaible to make the pre-order ?
rookyminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:50:58 PM

Its not bad communication from Baikal its your lack of knowledge and research, You can still buy these miners from Resellers, look for them in these forums, I can personally recommend BITTAWM he is the most legit in these forums.  
"resellers" - you mean people which sell these miners with very high profit without any add value?
I dont like such people.

so do I.

asicminer market...8K$....crazy sheep...
the less expensive i've read about was a group buy with itop.

I have personally bought 30 Gaint X10s from him, He is my easy to go Plan B, (Buying Directly from Baikal is my Plan A).
P.S I have also bought 22 Gaint X10s directly from Baikal.
On the Giant B I have ordered 12 Directly from Baikal and I will order more from BITTAWM may be 2-4 depends, as pre orders are close now.
Most of you are New here, we have been buying these miners for over year now, so we have our ways and we constantly look for any news from Baikal, weather its FB or Twitter or BCT. So stop complaining and PAY ATTENTION.

no lack of knowledge here my friend, i might be new to the mining stuff, but not new to buy stuff in general  Grin (and i am not crazy enough to throw 5K€ through the window on something i did not read enough...well maybe i am in fact Cheesy)
i think you'll agree with me that buying directly from the company is always better in term of cost effectiveness, and this is what i tried to do.

but Baikal do not communicate well at all, whatever the weather we're using, they do not provide the same level of information to the possible customers coming to them. (do you see the price of the giant-B on there website? on FB? twitter? when it will be released? shipped?)
I tested it with few different email addresses, skype.
they never answered/communicated to me about the price, the minimum quantity, the shipping fees, the VAT...just always typical messages that do not bring valuable information to move forward.
and this, regarless if i asked to get such information.
so this isn't a complain but more like a fact/report i am sharing, but i totally respect your point of view.
so i am sorry pal, but truly this is bad communication.

i might be wrong, but as a new here, i feel like everything is done by the sellers/resellers to keep the coins in the hands of the people who already have a mountain of it.

you've been a new guy as well and i am sure you understand that new people can't all start by buying a farm of 30 devices, especially if resellers are doubling the price.

and sorry if my English is a bit rusty, as you can imagine, it's not my first language  Wink

RadFX

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

Hello all,

So I'm trying to follow what's happening here with the Giant B - is BITTAW actually sold out, or has he just not received the batch?

I'd really love to purchase a couple.
rookyminer

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:07:35 PM

Hello all,

So I'm trying to follow what's happening here with the Giant B - is BITTAW actually sold out, or has he just not received the batch?

good question, website of reseller is saying sold out, but eitherway i've sent an email to James,
not sure to have a quick feedback as per the new year celebration coming up.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:42 AM

Hello all,

Hey guys, we have recieved an overwhelming response to the GAINT BS, they sold out within days, we are working hard to secure more

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

Hello all,

nothing is in stock. we are allwaiting for giant bs

as soon as they are delivered to me they will be reshipped

beware of impersonators
BKMining

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

Serious machine! Keep us posted about your next batch, I have no issue buying from you and would love to do business with you in the future.
tummymumma

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:45:34 PM

Hello all,

Hey guys, we have recieved an overwhelming response to the GAINT BS, they sold out within days, we are working hard to secure more

I hope you do secure more as its hard to know who to trust.
peffplepp

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:22:02 PM

Do you ship to sweden and does it cost extra?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Hey guys, I am getting constantly flurries of emails asking the same question:

"can I buy giant B or x10"

if it is not listed for sale in stock on website......then it is not for sale

as you know we are always working to secure more hardware

Cheers guys

beware of impersonators
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:52 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:37:46 AM by shaninium

I dont like such people.

so do I.

asicminer market...8K$....crazy sheep...
the less expensive i've read about was a group buy with itop.

I have personally bought 30 Gaint X10s from him, He is my easy to go Plan B, (Buying Directly from Baikal is my Plan A).
P.S I have also bought 22 Gaint X10s directly from Baikal.
On the Giant B I have ordered 12 Directly from Baikal and I will order more from BITTAWM may be 2-4 depends, as pre orders are close now.
Most of you are New here, we have been buying these miners for over year now, so we have our ways and we constantly look for any news from Baikal, weather its FB or Twitter or BCT. So stop complaining and PAY ATTENTION.

no lack of knowledge here my friend, i might be new to the mining stuff, but not new to buy stuff in general  Grin (and i am not crazy enough to throw 5K€ through the window on something i did not read enough...well maybe i am in fact Cheesy)
i think you'll agree with me that buying directly from the company is always better in term of cost effectiveness, and this is what i tried to do.

but Baikal do not communicate well at all, whatever the weather we're using, they do not provide the same level of information to the possible customers coming to them. (do you see the price of the giant-B on there website? on FB? twitter? when it will be released? shipped?)
I tested it with few different email addresses, skype.
they never answered/communicated to me about the price, the minimum quantity, the shipping fees, the VAT...just always typical messages that do not bring valuable information to move forward.
and this, regarless if i asked to get such information.
so this isn't a complain but more like a fact/report i am sharing, but i totally respect your point of view.
so i am sorry pal, but truly this is bad communication.

i might be wrong, but as a new here, i feel like everything is done by the sellers/resellers to keep the coins in the hands of the people who already have a mountain of it.

you've been a new guy as well and i am sure you understand that new people can't all start by buying a farm of 30 devices, especially if resellers are doubling the price.

and sorry if my English is a bit rusty, as you can imagine, it's not my first language  Wink

You could have spent 10s of thousands of dollars having to buy the minimum  order quantity direct from baikal when they were available  for sale. Per unit it is cheaper  than  resellers. But your better off paying a premium from a trusted reseller  if you want only 1 or 2 cause there is less risk in your total investment costs. Future estimated profits are not guaranteed.

cyz0325

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

when is second pre-sold ?  I want to buy in China.
kroll999

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I am interested in buying it, possibly in a buying group.
Tough_Guy

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

ETA on stock?
TeamPaws

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

Hi there, Ive just sent you a message via your website but just wanted to ask how to purchase /reserve/ place deposit for next order if thats possible. UK based and funds available. Thanks
Rogue_322

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

How did you send the message via their website tho? Did see the option to do so there. only email
TeamPaws

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Thats correct, Email message only. Ive contacted Baikal direct and asked if possible to place an order for 10 units, don't now what the response will be but you never know, might just get lucky Smiley
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:50:09 PM by fynxgloire

Also interested in purchasing one unit.

Can someone explain which coins that the 3 blake algorithms that are included with this miner are?
Rogue_322

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Thats correct, Email message only. Ive contacted Baikal direct and asked if possible to place an order for 10 units, don't now what the response will be but you never know, might just get lucky Smiley

Ahh..Idk man. It seems hopeless, since I ve tried everything. They responded to me nowhere but in skype, with their typical :" Thank you for your contacting.
 Now we don’t have any miner for sale. please pay some attetion on our announcement, any news we will update it on there. Please understand we do have no news could share with you at the moment.
www.baikalminer.com
https://twitter.com/baikalminer
https://business.facebook.com/baikalminer.offical/?business_id=1354738364573505 ". Refreshing their website and socials on a regular basis.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: