Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED  (Read 7774 times)
oomurashin

Activity: 195
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

Any word on when your orders are going to ship?

We received an email from baikal saying orders will be shipped soon (no dates given)

Cheers
great!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inenbld

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:29 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:19:34 AM by inenbld

Any word on when your orders are going to ship?

We received an email from baikal saying orders will be shipped soon (no dates given)

Cheers

mb you'll consider waiting lists for mid sized quantities like 10+ pcs?
benji.muller

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

Did anybody already receive from any shop or Baikal directly one or more units of the Giant B ?
I have read that there were some being sold mid-end december or is that a scam ? Is the delivery for end of January really the first batch that is being released for sale ?
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Did anybody already receive from any shop or Baikal directly one or more units of the Giant B ?
I have read that there were some being sold mid-end december or is that a scam ? Is the delivery for end of January really the first batch that is being released for sale ?

they were sold mid december. first batch end of jan possibly early feb depending on when they ship

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
benji.muller

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:13:17 AM

thanks bittawm for the help.
So if they were sold around mid december, why is the end of january realease called the first batch ? Some people got their hands on miners some weeks ago already, so in my mind the end of january shipments will be the second batch ?
thanks
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:36 AM

I am loving the sale postings "Very rare" as if we are buying a one of a kind antique heirloom... Roll Eyes
stevensix

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

When is the next batch pre order?
Saingo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

If you guys look on whattomine website you will see lbry nethash has gone up 4X! (58TH) And customers have not even recieved the miners yet. Pretty sure the resellers are mining with our miners. Also all deliveries are not finished. By the time we recieve our miners we are probably looking a nethash of 120th prob end upnwith $500 a month or less....
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

If you guys look on whattomine website you will see lbry nethash has gone up 4X! (58TH) And customers have not even recieved the miners yet. Pretty sure the resellers are mining with our miners. Also all deliveries are not finished. By the time we recieve our miners we are probably looking a nethash of 120th prob end upnwith $500 a month or less....

It would be hard for a reseller to resist the temptation of mining for 1.5months to roi and then deliver.  I mean roi on the miner and charge the markup. Im not saying that is what is/will happen, but would be possible.

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
kryptolarz

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:04:11 PM

It would be hard for a reseller to resist the temptation of mining for 1.5months to roi and then deliver.  I mean roi on the miner and charge the markup. Im not saying that is what is/will happen, but would be possible.
I know for a fact that some sellers keep some of the miners for themselves and mine, they're not willing to sell those miners that they have reserved for themselves.
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

one batch consists of at least 5000 units, so you can do the math for diff changes when all units will be up and running.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

one batch consists of at least 5000 units, so you can do the math for diff changes when all units will be up and running.
Source? How do you know the size of a batch?
tomwrx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

Source? How do you know the size of a batch?

Just corellation with x10 batch'es Wink

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
Rogue_322

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

x10 is doin fine btw. While B is slowly going down from day to day.
splitsec470

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

Isn't it amazing how the profit is dropping so fast? Someone is definitely mining with the Giant B's for sure. Yesterday I looked up Nicehash stats and it clearly showed $330 and today already shows $244. And this is the same device that was introduced as making $600/day. I am forecasting about $100 or less by the time folks get their Giant B's. Still rocking my Giant X10 though and the coins market is strong.

I hesitated getting this device because of AsicMinerMarket's inflated prices and the fact that there are less buyers of these coins in the exchange market. I know you can use Nicehash but they offer a lower rate than one trading themselves.

I am still open to buying the Giant B if it's still profitable and only from Baikal directly or Bittawn when available.
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

Isn't it amazing how the profit is dropping so fast? Someone is definitely mining with the Giant B's for sure. Yesterday I looked up Nicehash stats and it clearly showed $330 and today already shows $244. And this is the same device that was introduced as making $600/day. I am forecasting about $100 or less by the time folks get their Giant B's. Still rocking my Giant X10 though and the coins market is strong.

I hesitated getting this device because of AsicMinerMarket's inflated prices and the fact that there are less buyers of these coins in the exchange market. I know you can use Nicehash but they offer a lower rate than one trading themselves.

I am still open to buying the Giant B if it's still profitable and only from Baikal directly or Bittawn when available.

Nicehash fluctuates due to many factors .  Bitcoin is down today  , so Nicehashers get shy.    The main focus of the Giant B are Library and Pascal .   The difficulty of Library has doubled this week .   This has caused profits to drop considerably .  However , many miners will begin abandoning it so it may perk up a bit .   I wonder if the total hash-rate has increased as well ?   At the moment it stands at 47.24 Terahash .  Any idea what it was last week ? 
bison160

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

Ahh, the good ole days (a couple months ago) where I could mine some lbc in peace with my little graphics card rig....

In all seriousness though, this is an interesting piece of hardware. Id like to get my hands on one.....someday.
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

lol @ lbry difficulty! To the moon! Baikal ruins everything.. I'm beginning to hate them. They keep chasing me off algorithm after algorithm.

Very few algorithms they haven't destroyed with their ASIC's. And those they haven't I'm confident they are working hard on.  Cry
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

lol @ lbry difficulty! To the moon! Baikal ruins everything.. I'm beginning to hate them. They keep chasing me off algorithm after algorithm.

Very few algorithms they haven't destroyed with their ASIC's. And those they haven't I'm confident they are working hard on.  Cry

Give it two months it will be like mining with a GPU  Shocked
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

Give it two months it will be like mining with a GPU  Shocked
A very expensive GPU. And those are not ASICs, just FPGAs. When a real ASIC like Obelisk comes and grabs DCR and SIA with 10x the hashrate good luck... To be entirely honest, I wish I had grabbed a batch 1 Giant-B, probably enough time to make some money on it, let's see.

And, well, RIP ETH dual mining, end of the Claymore era Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: