Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out for the scams out there  (Read 2317 times)
ethereumyeahhh

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

There are a lot of scams floating around and you gotta be careful. 
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

No! there are a many many scams around so be aware and be smart.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Scammers every where , they are in all corner of the world.
you better be careful, and make sure you are safe.
Even there are scammers but you dont want them to enter on your life you will be safe.
93Bitcoiner

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

You have to be smart about the various things that you see and read in here.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Any direct peer-to-peer transaction is always risky, as most people use it as a means of scamming others.
Escrow is always important, or you use a smart contract.
LuckyDestroyer

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:35:35 AM

Solid stuff. This year 2018 has really seen a hike in the number of scammers. And it is as though people are getting more and more careless. It is really beyond me. I think investors' concept of Bitcoin also matters. If you see cryptocurrencies as a fast means of money making, you'll most likely fall into a ditch. Because that is what scammers do. Most times they gain leverage by depending on your own greed. So, in your search for profits, one needs to be extra careful out there.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

I think hosting is a very dangerous thing. It is very risky to place your money in the hands of others. I prefer to spend time learning free trade!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

For Escrow, I suggest that you choose the most appropriate person if you have trouble, then you can search for the rank of staff in this forum to ask for their help in escrow, I think they will help you.

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

there are so many scammers out there that are only waiting for the right moment to attack. they are wiser than we think. they have a lot of accompanies that is helping them. the only thing that we can do is avoid them. we must be wiser than them. we must be careful in everything that we do on the internet.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

I was a scam victim too before and the saddest truth coz he was my fellow citizen.. I learned from my mistakes and get rid of people I suspected.. Don't trust too much even if he ur fellows. Scammers are hungry and selfish, they want to earn money easily..
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I was a scam victim too before and the saddest truth coz he was my fellow citizen.. I learned from my mistakes and get rid of people I suspected.. Don't trust too much even if he ur fellows. Scammers are hungry and selfish, they want to earn money easily..
Thats not new nowadays dont trust easily even he/she is your fellow citizen because when it comes to money they wont spare anyone as long as they know they can get money out of it.

Its a must to use an escrow when doing a transaction online to make sure you wont get scam, its better to be careful rather than regretting what you've done.

Anam313

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Good, if it's to good to be true, definitely, there is a big big change that it is a scam. So beware. There are so many scams out there specially in crypto world. Imagine people will not meet each other personally and don't know each other. They could just easily avoid once scam transaction is over.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

Scammers are never to be trusted and also thats the reson behind why they are painted red here. Scammers would always look for their profits no matter what the situation is but it should be us who should be able to recognise a scammer. I have spent a lot of years into cryptos now and i can perhaps identify a scammer from a ponzi deal. I had too been scammed a lot of times previously but such things teach us a major lesson which helps us ahead from being ripped.

There are more than half of the scammers out there and the first and formost rule you should follow is you should never trust anyone for any kind of financial deal because money makes the person think in a different way and he starts getting different tactics to scam your money instead of making a positive deal. I was been scammed in a bad way before and i had lost about 2 months of my income into it but i would anyways thank that scammer to teach me something great which would allow me now to stay far away from the scammers.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

there are so many scammers out there that are only waiting for the right moment to attack. they are wiser than we think. they have a lot of accompanies that is helping them. the only thing that we can do is avoid them. we must be wiser than them. we must be careful in everything that we do on the internet.
The truth is that these days investors are beginning to get smarter and for what it is worth we are beginning to see scam ICOs counting their days in the market which is something I even believe will diminish entirely with regulation.

So far so good, the forum itself has even helped investors to gain knowledge on how to identify scams and weight the risk one wants to take pertaining investment and if it is too risky based on certain criteria like the team, unavailability of product and some other things, then it is best not to invest at all.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

Well, people that always fail to seek knowledge first usually learn from their mistakes. It is just unfortunate that some people still never get to learn from their mistakes. Identifying scams is not a big deal and in fact, it should be something that we should be hearing less of by now based on the awareness that has been created within the community at large. Due diligence starting from the team to the product and the least information is what would help anyone make the right decisions, but without that knowledge, or laziness of some people to do proper digging is what usually lead them to scam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ICOSCORING_team

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Hey

We are the team of ICOScoring https://icoscoring.com/en/
And we are on the market for a year and made over 200 detailed reviews.
We do our best to avoid investors from scam, as we are investors as well.

Best regards,
ICOScoring team
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

Look out for the people who arent willing to do escrow. Their will be guys coming on here promising you any gift card but you first must send them money. First sign is low posting number. There is a lot of signs showing someone may be a scam.

Of course there is a lot of sign, at first they will be the ones to chat you up first that's clue one and with lots of fake promises talks.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I think people have become too cynical, they think everyone is a scammer and there are no trustworthy people left in this world.  Id rather look at the world in a positive view instead of assuming the worst of everyone.
kokliko

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Phishers are everywhere and do bad things as long as they can get money from people. I think why there is no security area to scrutinize so many cheaters of other people's blunders.
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

First rule to do trade is finding good repeatable escrow (Never do single trade without escrow) and the best choice is to use bitcointalk escrows services because it was proven over years . use below link :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: