Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

The objective is not being rich with bitcoin or crypto. Is just selling my house. Because we are trying to sell for about 2 years...with no luck. This kind of market in Italy is totally halted.

Here is an image from tripadvisor...just to satisfy your curiosity  Grin

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/e0/ec/43/bed-breakfast-villa-ali.jpg

It can be hard for you to sell your house here in this forum, no one will believe you and it can be so hard for someone to trust you here. But i like the idea to sell it with crypto just to avoid the taxation, but if it's not about getting rich with crypto or to avoid the taxation, then it must be better if you sell it into fait instead of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FARid211

Activity: 1890
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

you can give advertisement and if anyone agree then it possible.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

What nonsense.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

you can give advertisement and if anyone agree then it possible.
You can sell your house by contacting any of the property dealer in your area. You can put an advertisement in the newspaper regarding selling of your house.

If you are interested in getting bitcoin in return of selling of your house, then that is something impossible for now as you can’t get bitcoin in return of selling your house. You need to use that paper money which you will get and then by using that money, you can buy bitcoins.
ronmillionaire

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Great decision for your house maybe your house is a liability, so now you have a great decision because house turns to ASSET because turn into na BITCOIN. Someday you gonna buy big house than yours now. God bless
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

I would never sell my house for BTC if it drops you have to sleep in your car if you did not sold it for btc as well haha.
I don’t really think so that there is any such place which deals with bitcoin at the time of buying and selling of your house. You need to convert your bitcoin into paper money first and then you can use that paper money to buy any suitable house of your choice.

However, if you want to sell your house, then you have to sell it at the cost of paper money and then you can buy bitcoins using that money.
The recent drop in the price of bitcoin show to us the risk in the strategy of selling something as valuable as a house for bitcoin, can you imagine investing when bitcoin was 19k and seeing the price of bitcoin at 9k unless you have a very strong will it is going to be very difficult to not sell and to not be worried everyday thinking if you made the greatest mistake of your life.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Great decision for your house maybe your house is a liability, so now you have a great decision because house turns to ASSET because turn into na BITCOIN. Someday you gonna buy big house than yours now. God bless
Instead of selling the house out for good, wouldn’t it be best if you just keep the house and rent it out at a rate you’re comfortable with, and get paid yearly or any time you choose as long as it remains in your possession??? Well, I’m just saying, but if you have made up your mind to sell it for good, then no need to talk much, you can just sell it out to anyone in your location. But don’t invest the money into cryptocurrency as of now, cause you might end up losing it.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

I would never sell my house for BTC if it drops you have to sleep in your car if you did not sold it for btc as well haha.
I don’t really think so that there is any such place which deals with bitcoin at the time of buying and selling of your house. You need to convert your bitcoin into paper money first and then you can use that paper money to buy any suitable house of your choice.

However, if you want to sell your house, then you have to sell it at the cost of paper money and then you can buy bitcoins using that money.
The recent drop in the price of bitcoin show to us the risk in the strategy of selling something as valuable as a house for bitcoin, can you imagine investing when bitcoin was 19k and seeing the price of bitcoin at 9k unless you have a very strong will it is going to be very difficult to not sell and to not be worried everyday thinking if you made the greatest mistake of your life.
That could be a disastrous, if someone with a big trust on bitcoin i think this is the right time to sell a property into bitcoin because you'll get a lot of it compared last month were the prices are at its highest point of all time.
I must say that we must think first before selling something into bitcoin, this market is really risky not for people with weak hearts.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Also check if it is legal to sell house with cryptocurrency. You have to justify this action in front of law somehow.
Please contact lawyer before doing anything.

KIPOTUR808

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

That was the silliest selling offer I have seen today. But interesting indeed.... Smiley
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Instead of selling the house out for good, wouldn’t it be best if you just keep the house and rent it out at a rate you’re comfortable with, and get paid yearly or any time you choose as long as it remains in your possession??? Well, I’m just saying, but if you have made up your mind to sell it for good, then no need to talk much, you can just sell it out to anyone in your location. But don’t invest the money into cryptocurrency as of now, cause you might end up losing it.
I think in general selling the house for crypto currency is very huge stupidity. The fact is that many people work very hard to earn their personal property, and selling it is no longer an option. Is it really impossible to find other ways to earn a crypto currency? Let the person better turn his attention to the company's Bounty.
michelleccbusch

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Oh my goodness
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

There are many ways how to sell your house. Like telling it to the people you know relatives, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Post it to your social media account like facebook. But to sell your house in exchange of cryptocurrencies maybe it is a bad idea because the value of cryptocurrencies are very volatile.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Find out people who have crypto and want to buy a house and get a real estate agent to broker a deal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

At this time, the value of the cryptocurrency is coming down because of some different other financial activities going around the world, so may be this is also an opportunity for those who couldn’t get the advantage from the last boom of the bitcoin. This is for sure that the bitcoin will recover back and will rule the crypto market, but yes the selling or renting of the house can be another thing to think about.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
You want to sell your house for bitcoin. How do house papers and property transfers work? Why do not you follow this simple way? That is selling the house to anyone who wants to buy. They will pay you cash. It is easier to take that bitcoin.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
don't sell your house, just to remind a good business is a business that is not forced, invest naturally don't push yourself because all that forced is not good
cyberhub

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Sell it like you normally would then put 50% - 75% of the money you get into crypto so your not hanging yourself if you lose all your money Smiley
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

It depends on the plan which he is having in his mind. If he is planning of investing that money which he will get by selling his house, then he should definitely go for selling his house at a good price. But prior to that, he needs to have some good plan in his mind in order to make the best possible use of that money which he will then be having in his account. Careful planning and wise thinking are the things which he will be needing the most.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

You want to sell your house for bitcoin. How do house papers and property transfers work? Why do not you follow this simple way? That is selling the house to anyone who wants to buy. They will pay you cash. It is easier to take that bitcoin.
I don’t really think that buying or selling of the bitcoins while dealing with bitcoins is possible anywhere in this world. If you want to sell your house, then you will receive the paper money in return. You can then use that paper money as much as you want to invest in bitcoin and using that money, you can go for buying of the bitcoins and then you can keep them in your wallet. Otherwise, there is no other possible way for doing this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: