Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I would never sell my house for BTC if it drops you have to sleep in your car if you did not sold it for btc as well haha.
I don’t really think so that there is any such place which deals with bitcoin at the time of buying and selling of your house. You need to convert your bitcoin into paper money first and then you can use that paper money to buy any suitable house of your choice.

However, if you want to sell your house, then you have to sell it at the cost of paper money and then you can buy bitcoins using that money.
The recent drop in the price of bitcoin show to us the risk in the strategy of selling something as valuable as a house for bitcoin, can you imagine investing when bitcoin was 19k and seeing the price of bitcoin at 9k unless you have a very strong will it is going to be very difficult to not sell and to not be worried everyday thinking if you made the greatest mistake of your life.
That could be a disastrous, if someone with a big trust on bitcoin i think this is the right time to sell a property into bitcoin because you'll get a lot of it compared last month were the prices are at its highest point of all time.
I must say that we must think first before selling something into bitcoin, this market is really risky not for people with weak hearts.
Yeah this is why is important to remember one of the most important rules of trading to only trade what we can afford to lose, that way we are not going to be worried by every movement of the market, I have some money invested in bitcoin but I'm willing to lose it since I think of it as a way to achieve more wealth but in the long term, if it works fine but if it does not I'm fine with that as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

Are u serious??Calm down,man!
The crypt-market is hot,but you must be calming down!
If you sell your house,where do you live??
How about your wife and  your children??
I know you wanna make big money,but you have to realize
the risk!
The profit and the risk are the same thing in some degree!
Man,I hope you have not sell your house!
Best wish!
chamdiana

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Great decision for your house maybe your house is a liability, so now you have a great decision because house turns to ASSET because turn into na BITCOIN. Someday you gonna buy big house than yours now. God bless
Instead of selling the house out for good, wouldn’t it be best if you just keep the house and rent it out at a rate you’re comfortable with, and get paid yearly or any time you choose as long as it remains in your possession??? Well, I’m just saying, but if you have made up your mind to sell it for good, then no need to talk much, you can just sell it out to anyone in your location. But don’t invest the money into cryptocurrency as of now, cause you might end up losing it.
Mate renting your house will not give you more benefit but bitcoin is making something really great for all people which they will get in future, price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so if you will sell your house today and buy bitcoin so even 6 months holding of bitcoin will give you more than your renting for whole year. So I am not selling my house because I not in need but if you are in need of money just buy it and in future bitcoin will give you more than one house.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

Sell it like you normally would then put 50% - 75% of the money you get into crypto so your not hanging yourself if you lose all your money Smiley
The easiest way of selling your house is to contact any of the local property dealer or putting an advertisement. Once you are done with selling and that you have cash in your hand, then you need to think it very much carefully where to invest that amount and then you should invest that amount only in that business where you can really hope that you will get more money in return.

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

If you have to ask how to sell a house on here then clearly crypto isn't for you.
@bolodupak

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

That's wrong question i think,especially if we sell the house for bitcoin.Because house is primary for us,So dont sell the house for bitcoin but buy some houses from bitcoin.It's better i think and more useless for ourself and also for the other.Please imagine when we can buy some houses from our profit and give it for poorman especially people which needed place to take them.So buy better than sell, only for house. Roll Eyes
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

you need to put some ads in local marketplace located in your country. I do not know maybe olx is in your country but I am very sure there will be some local marketplace in italy. put the ads there.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

it's a bad idea bro, do not you bet it because if you lose you can go crazy, invest properly just according to your ability so you can control your emotions
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

I don't support your wish because still now many peoples even business man does not know well what is bitcoin.so it is very hard to sell your house by bitcoin.I suggest you to try another way.
Shogun1011

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:55 PM

I really hope you decided not to sell your house for bitcoin.  You would have potentially taken a 50% loss depending on date sold.  While the price may (and probably will go up again soon), It's such a gamble.  I think it's wise to only play with money you can comfortably lose
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

the risk!
Best wish!
Of course he has other property for sure, why would he plan on selling it if there's no place they will stay?
what i'm seeing here is that OP want to make his house into btc for an invesment.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

Selling a house is not an easy thing to do, moreover if your house located in an area that has small traffic rotation of money. Try to discuss about your house to local property agent and try to advertise your house online and offline. Hope you able to sell your house. And I suggest that you shouldn't put all of your money to cryptocurrency, try a small amount at the beginning, learn more about the market and join community that could give you knowledge about cryptocurrency.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

the risk!
Best wish!
Of course he has other property for sure, why would he plan on selling it if there's no place they will stay?
what i'm seeing here is that OP want to make his house into btc for an invesment.
The op gave no indication he had other houses at all, you are making that assumption by applying common sense but this kind of thinking is very common in bubbles, just look at the real estate bubble where people that could not afford a house at all got a mortgage anyway and now are paying for a house that is not worth their debts or they stopped paying and lost their house.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

The easiest way of selling your house is to contact any of the local property dealer or putting an advertisement.Also,you ask your friendss and relatives.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

If you have to ask how to sell a house on here then clearly crypto isn't for you.
If someone wants to sell his house for the sake of bitcoin like he wants to have bitcoin in return, then this is something next to impossible for now. The thing is there is no such place where you can go and sell your crypto coins and get payment in the form of bitcoin.

The only thing which can help you serve the purpose is to sell your house first and then go for buying of some good amount of bitcoins by using that money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

If someone wants to sell his house for the sake of bitcoin like he wants to have bitcoin in return, then this is something next to impossible for now. The thing is there is no such place where you can go and sell your crypto coins and get payment in the form of bitcoin.

The only thing which can help you serve the purpose is to sell your house first and then go for buying of some good amount of bitcoins by using that money.

only need to clarify, and that not all the proceeds from the sale of the house should be spent on bitcoin, but only part of them. You have to bypass the risks side. And to sell for bitcoin house, you need to hire a broker who will do it. But he will take interest for his services too much.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!

I thinks it's a bad idea for just me though , no one stopping you brother but always think that home is important , it's our shelter. But if you want then sell it and I think buy a mansion if the bitcoin price increase, and then on the other hand , for me okay? for me , don't sell your house yet invest into the bitcoin industry.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

The easiest way of selling your house is to contact any of the local property dealer or putting an advertisement.Also,you ask your friendss and relatives.
My advice is you should not sell your home to invest in the cryptocurrency market unless you have too many other homes. Do not invest too much, this market is not as simple as you think, it is always hidden risks and is dominated by wealthy investors. Invest when you really have a lot of knowledge about it, otherwise research more before making a decision.

vagrom

Activity: 479
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

Do not recommend selling houses to invest, digital currency investment itself there is a big risk, ups and downs, and may even be zero. Of course, if you have spare cash on hand you can take part to invest.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Go to housing websites that will guide you on how to sell your house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: