Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

You must go to the various websites where you can sell and rent stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

I think its not a good idea to sell it for bitcoin money , first you must consider your house if it is more likely to buy or not , and if there are people who uses bitcoin that want to be at that place
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

I think its not a good idea to sell it for bitcoin money , first you must consider your house if it is more likely to buy or not , and if there are people who uses bitcoin that want to be at that place
This is quite correct. You may consider first if your house is presentable since you are more likely to post pictures of it online because most of bitcoin users can be found online. Another is, you may consider on when are you going to sell it, are you going to sell it if the valie of 1 bitcoin is high of if the value just dumped. I recommend you to sell it when it dumped so you can hold for the mean time before selling it.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

I don't now if someone is willing to buy your house in bitcoin. Maybe few people have interest. Much better if get a real state agent to sell your house. It's the best way if you want your house to have a buyer.
Yes I agree with you, Everyone knows the house is really needed, very important in every person's life. If you do not have financial problems, family. You should consider this decision. You can visit forums about real estate and real estate trading. There, you will find the real partners to buy. They will convert the bitcoin value for you easily.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

And yet, did you manage to make a deal? I read the comments on the first page, many were very surprised that the person decided to sell his house for bitcoins. But I'm not surprised because I heard about several successful transactions for the sale of real estate.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

I have zero knowledge about this and I don’t think you can do it here.
If you are interested in selling of your house by getting some bitcoins or any other crypto coin in return, then that is something not possible for now.

However, you can sell your house by getting the money in the form of paper money first and then you can make use of that paper money in order to buy any of the crypto coin in which you are interested in. this is the only possible solution you have for now.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:07:06 AM

Selling house here is not possible, there are various other places where you can.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
it seems like this is a very bad decision, if you want to sell a house for bitcoin it is very wrong, you better borrow money and as collateral home, and the money you just use to invest in bitcoin and from the profits to pay your debt. arrange the management well so you do not lose it all.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
it seems like this is a very bad decision, if you want to sell a house for bitcoin it is very wrong, you better borrow money and as collateral home, and the money you just use to invest in bitcoin and from the profits to pay your debt. arrange the management well so you do not lose it all.
that too could be a bad decision. when you borrow money by mortgaging the house as collateral. this means you have decided to owe and lose your home, when someone is investing. you should know that if we have to invest as much as we can, and never invest something you will not be able to lose it
kizu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

hope u can buy some houseS in the future  Cool Cool Cool
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Selling house for bitcoin or some other digital currency is really a risky thing, but already there are people who have been successful selling their houses in exchange for bitcoin. One such incident happened recently before the price of bitcoin reaching the ath around $20000. One user sold each and every belongings and invested into bitcoin.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

I do not know what kinds of laws do you have there about selling-buying house. But here, with a lot of paper work it is possible to sell house without any negotiants or how to call them. The easiest way for you I see is to sell the house ordinary and to buy bitcoin with those money later.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:42:51 AM

Sell a house on the various websites available or contact the brokers.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

Your choice to sell a house with a bitcoin payment method I think it's a wrong decision because I think the bitcoin price placement is very unstable. and one thing you need to explain is why you want to sell your house by way of payment with bitcoin. if your goal is that you can have bitcoin I think the more precise thing is you have to sell the house with the payment of paper money in general then from the results you sell home of course you can buy some bitcoin assets you want sayarasa thing like that would be more detailed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

It's really risky though , house is a home a shelter though , and we can't say that it would result a successful , may the all the odds be with you though. And good luck.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

It's really risky though , house is a home a shelter though , and we can't say that it would result a successful , may the all the odds be with you though. And good luck.
I think if you have some extra property then you can take the step because the income that you can get from bitcoin i do not even think that it can be possible from any other thing. In fact bitcoin price is currently too much low and it is still a good opportunity to trade bitcoin in current time.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Selling house here is not possible, there are various other places where you can.
Agreed, there is no such property dealer anywhere in this world which is giving you this sort of facility that you can buy or sell your house by getting or giving crypto currency in return. However, you can go for selling your house by using any of the method like that of contacting some dealer or by putting an advertisement by getting paper money in return. After that, you can buy bitcoins using that money.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Sell a house on the various websites available or contact the brokers.
If you are looking for some website or a person who can help you in selling your house by giving you crypto coins like that of bitcoins in return other than paper money, than you have to wait for little longer. On the other hand, if you simply want to sell your house, then you can do it by contacting some local property dealer or someone who has such sort of links so that they can help you in selling your house.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 05:57:59 PM by Rampagoe004

should not sell your house for a bitcoin gan, because it is very unfortunately if we sell our personal assets to buy bitcoin, but if that's the best for can make offerings in some media with full details so that everyone knows the house you want on sale

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

There are some ICO that launch their project with real estate and with this you can place your house on sale on their platform.
once of them is ATLANT, this cryptocurrency is focused on real estate.
try to visit their website for you to read some important information about them.

https://atlant.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: