Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1793 times)
stepollo (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

I'm afraid that no one is interested here with this offer, only some local on your place that uses bitcoin are possible to get an interest. If you don't mind, posting some images of your house, and some details, like storey, rooms, when it was built, etc.
stepollo (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

that's why i asked there... Italy is always a shit when we talk about technology etc... :/ think about the thing that in my town the best internet connection is a medieval 7mbps adsl...... no more to say xD I think ill try your i dont mind solution
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!

You should get into contact with a real estate dealer and ask about the best way to approach this. I know there are some people who have sold their homes for crypto, but that seems like a pretty dangerous game to be playing.

Anyhow, a real estate agent would probably be able to help you out with this. Worst case, you sell your house for fiat and use the fiat to buy bitcoin on an exchange or something; I don't see why that can't be an option either.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:37:24 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. Selling your house for bitcoin is really hard. There are still people who doesn't have bitcoin at all. And they even don't have any idea about bitcoin. Depend on your buyer, if your buyer owned bitcoin then that's good. But most of people still don't know about it. Why don't you just sell your house into fiat then just convert it into bitcoin. I think this is the fastest way to do and to sell.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:22:51 AM

No, dont sell your house, are you crazy? Maybe sell your car or some of the things that you can live without, like fancy watches and jewelry, but not your HOUSE!

Having that said, its people like you thats making BTC go higher and higher to its all time high. I dont know if I should be happy or sad lol.
stepollo (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:51:05 AM

The objective is not being rich with bitcoin or crypto. Is just selling my house. Because we are trying to sell for about 2 years...with no luck. This kind of market in Italy is totally halted.

Here is an image from tripadvisor...just to satisfy your curiosity  Grin

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/e0/ec/43/bed-breakfast-villa-ali.jpg

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

I wouldn't suggest you to sell something like your house, something that is very important for your living , for bitcoins.

Bitcoin is very risky investment, and unless you have an extra house, I guess that you can't really afford to lose your house.

Always consider risk management, and have a plan B, if bitcoin goes down, do you have somewhere to live?
That's the question you should be asking yourself.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

LOL. This is really crazy man Smiley)) For now I think it's really hard to find out anyone willing to buy your house with Bitcoin. I think you should try to create some advertisement about it. When anyone wanna buy your house by Bitcoin I think the safest way to make this deal is dealing face to face, escrow will not help in this case cause the amount of Bitcoin of this deal is too huge.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Are you sure you want to sell a house for bitcoin? I think if you do not have another house, I suggest do not sell it, most people look for bitcoin then sell it to buy a house ,,,, but if you want to sell your house, try advertising your home on the internet and on the road using stickers.
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

just out of curiosity, for how much of BTC are you planning to sell it?
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

Buying and selling house is difficult. You are trying to make it more difficult than it is already by using a medium of exchange that is just emerging. Its better you sell in your local currency and exchnage the money for bitcoin after.
Thanks
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

It may be better to sell your house through a property agent in Italy, once sold you can redeem the money from the sale of the house with bitcoin through a market you trust.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

There is a story of a man that he sold every possession he has and trade it in bitcoin when the price is 5$ per 1BTC and he lives like a homeless, but when bitcoin price is 40$ per bitcoin he sells half of his bitcoin possession.

I don't know if the story is true or not, because that time I don't even know about bitcoin, I only heard the story to one of my friend.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

If you want to sell the house with Bitcoin I will give you advice. For example, the value of the house is worth $ 100,000, if you sell your house 5 Bitcoins. When the price of bitcoin drops, you can sell your house cheaply. It would make more sense to say 'Bitcoin worth $ 100,000' to avoid this situation. So you will not be hurt by the instant Bitcoin price changes.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Get in touch with your local crypto communities that are interested to your house. Try to sell it on the goods section of this forum but you can try to post into some house online stores or any online shop on your country. And securing it the best way is to meet up with the buyer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

The objective is not being rich with bitcoin or crypto. Is just selling my house. Because we are trying to sell for about 2 years...with no luck. This kind of market in Italy is totally halted.

Here is an image from tripadvisor...just to satisfy your curiosity  Grin

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/08/e0/ec/43/bed-breakfast-villa-ali.jpg

If it's just an asset you're trying to get rid of, you should definitely sell for fiat and then convert it in my opinion. You just have a much wider reach when you accept fiat; you don't reach nearly that same amount when you try to only get btc for it. It's possible that you can say that your primary form of payment would be fiat and that a secondary option is bitcoin so that you cover both reaches. Still, I stick with my previous suggestion to contact a real estate agent.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:15 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 06:26:03 AM by AVAMONEY

You can describe details your items(house) that need to sale. Including size, location, term, capital, etc.
But i think this will got some problems in government regulation about how tax will occur from this transaction.
So it would be better, if you selling it by Fiat rather by Bitcoin.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

I'm afraid that no one is interested here with this offer, only some local on your place that uses bitcoin are possible to get an interest. If you don't mind, posting some images of your house, and some details, like storey, rooms, when it was built, etc.

Yes without any detail of your house, it is impossible to sell it and how people will interest if no detail.
First i will suggest to not sell your own property to buy bitcoin. You might loss it. Use your free money to involve in bitcoin.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

I don't think, the government can allow you to do so, as selling the house for bitcoins could bypass seceral taxes which could be noticed by the government and even a strict action could be taken against you. If you are planning to pay all the taxes then surely you have a good idea and any individual holding huge funds in bitcoins would purchase your house.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: