Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:02:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sell my house?  (Read 1815 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:50 AM

If you want to sell your house to invest in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency then STOP because you'll end homeless with zero money.
Only invest money that won't harm you if you lose it.
Ciao.

What we're all neglecting is that he might have multiple houses, so it wouldn't actually be a big investment. xD

Looking for a signature campaign.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

I suggest you should seek an assistance from your tax expert in your place and because the tax assessment should be done before initiating the sale in order for it to become legal.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:48:23 AM

I think it is very hard to sell your house for bitcoin or some other cryptos because there were only few people knows the cryptocurrency and only a few of them holds bitcoin or other cryptos.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

Having a friend or somebody near you who knows about bitcoin and have a lot should be your buyer. Selling it to people who are away can't process the papers and you would have problems on your transactions so this is not possible if you would sell it here. Post on your facebook page or sell it on online sites so you can indicate your place
You should search in your community who want to buy a house against his bitcoin. Contact him and this way you will sell your house. In this forum you may not find your party because bitcoin forum is not used by everyone and may nobody form your place.

Therefore this forum may not help you but the best way to sell your house is that you should advertise in your locality and you will find somebody easily.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
You can actually do that but chances on getting it sold directly with bitcoin would really depend on the awareness of bitcoin into your place and on the people who do make use or store on it. If someone would really be interested on using up his bitcoins on buying a house. You can actually do another option which you wont really bother too much on finding those people who would potentially buy your house since you can able to sell it with fiat and do buy bitcoin anytime.
If you want to sell your house for cash then you should contact real estate agent. He will arrange everything for you, but if you want to sell your house for bitcoins then you must search somebody near your locality who own bitcoin and want to buy a house against his bitcoin. May many people not interested to buy a house in Italy therefore I think that this forum will not help you too much.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

I suggest you should seek an assistance from your tax expert in your place and because the tax assessment should be done before initiating the sale in order for it to become legal.
He should just sell it offline, by finding someone in his country/location to buy it, unless he would want to sell it to someone on Bitcointalk forum, but I don’t think anyone here would llike to buy house from a total stranger who might likely scam.them of their hard earned money.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
WensleyZ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

try to sell your house on a family member! it is the best
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

I do not think it's a good idea to sell a house for some bitcoin, because the risks are large and prone to fraud, even if the price of crypto is very volatile, where they tend to change and unstable, you should sell by using cash and meet directly. with your prospective home buyer, so you can make a good deal between both parties, be it a buyer or a seller and if you've earned money from your home sales, his money can be used to buy bitcoin, or you can buy some altcoin with money that, i think this is a better way to use
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I decided to try selling my house for bitcoin or some other cryptos..I am located in Italy. What's the best and secure way to do this? Thank you all!!
I wonder, did you sell the house? Lately, everybody wants to sell their house and car with Bitcoin. I hope, you have considered the advice I recommended you. The year 2018 will be quite interesting for Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
feengai0Ph

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

if you have other house you can try sell it here or use Dark net you can find many buy from you also can make advertisement here else keep your house and invest only less than 10%
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Google is your friend my friend:

https://spendabit.co/go?q=house

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

This is an attractive choice when you do not have to go through a broker to sell your home. If you do this in dollars to convert the bitcoin to sell your home, then I think you have a smart choice. But I hope it's just one of many of your houses, make sure you do not have a single house. Never trade everything into a single investment channel.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

Try to get with a realtor that can work with crypto. There have already been a few home sales using cryptocurrency and I've even seen a lot of media coverage for those that do so you might get free advertisement just by accepting it. It's an attractive avenue for younger and international buyers.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Oh my God Lose your head People are listening to business but have never heard of the business by selling their own house. In the words there is a weavers in the greed. Never forget this, brother does not pray. People can sell things they use but do not sell the house. Once you think that the investment sold all your average house, then you are totally empty when you do what you will do and if you are loss. I can not even think.
btcbtq

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

Try to get with a realtor that can work with crypto. There have already been a few home sales using cryptocurrency and I've even seen a lot of media coverage for those that do so you might get free advertisement just by accepting it. It's an attractive avenue for younger and international buyers.
We could help list this property if it was in California. We have a few fine homes on our site. More people should consider diversifying some of their real estate into crypto.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Selling your house for bitcoins is like a gamble because bitcoin's price is unpredictable and crazy at times. You may be a winner or you may be a loser. In my opinion, it would be better if you sell it by cash then buy a portion of that money for bitcoin plus any other leading cryptocurrencies. At least, you have a lot of options to choose from. Try to find a good real estate broker that deals with bitcoins if you really intend or want to sell your house for it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

I'm afraid that no one is interested here with this offer, only some local on your place that uses bitcoin are possible to get an interest. If you don't mind, posting some images of your house, and some details, like storey, rooms, when it was built, etc.
Really posting the house would be a good one but the truth is that he may not see a serious buyer here unless he is just lucky enough to meet with someone within Italy who is rich enough to make such a deal or an international person who likes buying property and no one will obviously want to make such a deal online or would not want to be too careful getting the wrong papers for a house that is not even the OP's own.

The best is just to find a real estate agent and see where that leads him.
Yeah only Italian can make a deal with you. I am not living in Italy and I cannot buy your house so I am not interested but anyone who is living in Italy and want to buy a house can help you in this regard.

One thing I want to tell you that you may never find a person who is living in Italy, who has bitcoin and want to buy a house with his bitcoins, the best way is to sell your house on cash and then buy bitcoin with cash money. It is the easiest way.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

There are many factors in this situation you are in that are necessary if you want to achieve that sell. Bitcoin is still not recognized by many of the people. Every day new people are introduced to the crypto world and with the introduction, there also comes the approvement of the Bitcoin by the many more companies and important people who are necessary for the realization, in your case, for selling your house with the Bitcoin transactions. I would recommend you to sell your house for the FIAT currency cause Bitcoin instability is still active right now.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

But why would you want to sell your house for crypto, do you have another one just incase something goes wrong?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

I'm afraid that no one is interested here with this offer, only some local on your place that uses bitcoin are possible to get an interest. If you don't mind, posting some images of your house, and some details, like storey, rooms, when it was built, etc.

Yes without any detail of your house, it is impossible to sell it and how people will interest if no detail.
First i will suggest to not sell your own property to buy bitcoin. You might loss it. Use your free money to involve in bitcoin.
Give advertisement in newspaper or on social media somebody will buy your house. In this forum this question is useless because I am living in other country than that of yours. I do not need your house although I want to buy my own house but I will buy in my country.

I suggest you to contact to read estate agents and they will arrange party who will buy your house. If you are looking for bitcoin against your house then you should search bitcoin holders in your neighborhood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: