Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30971 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

You should do invest ico, first research good project, good teams and good advisors if like invest ico's but not long ico short ico's.
That's a good composition of a good project, they should present every necessary detail to attract investors
and having run by a reputable team and advisers, that is the big factor of success because they are the root of the business and if they
can manage well they will grow easily.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you are interested in trading then you can always invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the future when the market reaches its highest volume with massive investors due to the popularity of cryptocurrency.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
investing is very nice to get satisfactory results and profitable. In addition to that by investing was also able to increase the price of the coins we have. Bitcoin is a coin that I recommend to invest.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

If you want to invest, then choose what you think is very perpotensi and promising so that later you do not regret.Bitcoin and ethereum currently decreased so if you want to invest I think you should buy the coin because this is a good coin then you have to buy it.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:55 AM

I will start by answering your last statement 'where do I start' Start by acquiring knowledge and follow those that have use the similar knowledge to get yo where you want to get to. It is not about just investing, it is more about been good at it and making profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

You should do invest ico, first research good project, good teams and good advisors if like invest ico's but not long ico short ico's.
That's a good composition of a good project, they should present every necessary detail to attract investors
and having run by a reputable team and advisers, that is the big factor of success because they are the root of the business and if they
can manage well they will grow easily.
The dev will be the key in order to attract more investors, if they know how to produce quality project that will be usable in the long term process
then it can be a good investment, but as a beginner it will be hard to understand so better begin with project that already been traded in the market
so you will be able to see what will influence the change in value, keep reading and researching never stop to find more knowledge to achieved
success with your chosen venture.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

BTC, let's start with BTC when other people feel tired of BTC
Barabulya

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

I have the same desire to invest in the top 20, and even more in Btc.However, unfortunately I do not have the opportunity ,since I already invested everything that was.

poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Don't put the COINS as tools you get rich quick, the currency of the huge price fluctuations, a month I accounts 40% of the funds, less experience I can tell you, then can afford within the scope of investment choice, if you only think about money, that's impossible
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

Where do I start?

If you want to invest better you are investing in bitcoin and Ethereum because these two coins promise and can be good for the future because they have a good future and can invest in various projects, which only raise money for development because it can be seen from trading more Ethereum fast in trading
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Yes, this industry has a lot of volatile currency stocks. This is a characteristic of the industry and why it can attract a large number of investors. As a newcomer you, I think you should learn more about this market, and then make a small investment to avoid greater property damage.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

preferably investing not in one coin(bitcoin) because the price of the crypto always changes at any time, this is done to minimize the risk of loss that may occur.
For example when you are losing on coin A, then you will quickly cut loss and seek profit in coin B assets, and so on.
The second reason is preventive action, so you can avoid the loss if the currency collapses.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

It's a good thing that you want to invest, what you should do though before investing is to do research. Read up as much as you can and educate yourself, don't just follow whatever it is that others tell you, find out for yourself. Also putting all of your money in one place is not advisable so what you should do is also diversify and invest into a couple of different coins.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

It's a good thing that you want to invest, what you should do though before investing is to do research. Read up as much as you can and educate yourself, don't just follow whatever it is that others tell you, find out for yourself. Also putting all of your money in one place is not advisable so what you should do is also diversify and invest into a couple of different coins.

This is a good choice, but before investing you need to know the algorithm and stratrgy, you need to have background so that you'll not waste your money. And i recommend you if you invest coins please do long term investment, because in long term investment you can surely earn profit. And buy coins that is more popular like bitcoin for safety purposes.

dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Do not rush to invest and at first I would advise buying a few coins and dividing the entire budget between all of them them..
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.0
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

I advise you to watch a lot of video lessons "How to invest" and "How to sell crypto currency", read a lot of articles from experienced investors. You will learn a lot of things ...
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Learn the market first and then search for the best exchange for you, there are exchanges that is user friendly you can try to play around first with gui. Invest in it right now before it's to late.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

I think taking suggestions from experts is good but don't follow that blindly you also do some research. Now crypto investors are increased because to compare any other investment this business will give us nice profit in short time. But don't think all your investment will give profit there are many people lost their money in cryptocurrency.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

Where do I start?

If you want to invest try to push some money in Bitcoin and some in Etherium 50% \ 50% I guess. It is my strategy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: