Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest  (Read 30974 times)
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

You can try investing in ICOs as some are pretty good too! Personally, I recommend DCC Smiley One of Distributed Credit Chain's main goals is to enable everyone to benefit from a decentralized ecosystem. They had a very successful presale too! DCC Presale Completed!

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018 Good luck to you!
kim_min888

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

You need an account that handles USD transactions if you live in the US. I recommend Gemini. From there you can do bank wires and you'll want to get your identity confirmed so you can withdraw larger amounts. Even with a confirmed identity poloniex only lets you take out $25,000 per day which is kind of low even by the standards of someone who is not a whale.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

I know it is normal to worry because you are human. We all feel worry to our self and to our properties. In fact we do almost planningthe best plan ever to secure our belongings. You must be a risk taker in every situations you face that is the only answers to overcome your doubts and unbeliefs system. You can do it man.
bjksk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

If you want to buy coin, i think now is true time. But i preffer to 50% of my funds. If you have a small fund, you should preffer to altcoins
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Start with Ico, and then you will go on to selecting and analyzing coins from the top list. Because the choice is huge as risk, and the entry point also needs to be caught so that later you can not regret the choice made.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:19 AM

In my opinion its a very good time to invest, because the marked is very bearish ATM. If you want to play it safe (whatever that means in crypto), invest in the big ten. Otherwise do your research and find something you belive in. Something that solves problems and brings added value. Just DO NOT buy blindly, because someone told you so. Think for yourself!
Aliem Nur

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

If you become an investor, you need to pay attention to market analysis, investing money in the most relevant projects at the moment. I allocate investments in ETH, BTC and some ICOs.

I agree with you. Against the backdrop of the correction of such major coins as bitcoin and etherium, it's just participation in the ICO and it becomes an extra-profitable investment. Now I choose 5-10 projects for myself for investment.
I also prefer investing in coins that are already very large so we can feel safe with the ups and downs of prices, and to invest disebuah ICO project I have not tried because I have no knowledge in choosing a good ICO project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to enter the world of crypto, I suggest you have to start holding potential coins first, because it is less risky than trading in the market. You must have enough knowledge and know how the market really works. While holding coins, you will be able to learn skills from other people's experience in their failures and success. Holding is not easy, you need to have a lot of patience in order to hold coins and to avoid panic sell whenever the market is at red.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

The investment in BTC is a good option for long-term investments. Now a good price of coins for investments. You can also pay attention to interesting options for ICO.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Where do I start?

It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. You have USD, EUR and others which are backed up by authority but bitcoin price based on buy/sell orders...

Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill. You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later.
if you want to invest I suggest using Litecoin. because of Litecoin potentially enough to be a coin that can provide benefits by investing. besides the development of Litecoin will be very rapidly if the investment. so it is very supportive of its profits far greater in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

I don't agree with the statement that investmet in BTC looks a bit easier than Forex. That to me is not correct because trading BTC in forex is far more profittable. For instance, in forex you don't care if the price of BTC is falling or rising... you make money either way as the liquidity is second to none
lukas52

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

I advise you to invest money not in one crypto currency, but at once in a few, where you need to choose coins from the first ten of the rating by capitalization
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

I would suggest to invest in Ambit Mining ICO, soft cap is reached, risk is minimized, and the project itself is very promising.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

the current status of the cryptographic currency exchange is an opportunity for investors. Prices are now very low and investors will earn money in future.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

It's a good time to invest in crypto-currencies, where the profits are much higher, but you have to adapt to this volatile market.

I think long-term holding is a good investment for beginners.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

I think, for now bitcoin is better for short-term investments than long-term ones that are too risky. the current bitcoin price is quite high. so, I'm more interested in making short-term investments in bitcoin.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

Investing in bitcoin and altcoins is a good move since they are very popular today and many achieved wealthy from them. There are some who lost money but maybe because they became so impatient and emotional so they've been in a hurry selling what they've got.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

It is a good desire to invest in crypto but you have to be careful there are  lots of Icos nowdays that can just collect money of investors and then they do nothing about their projects.So better invest in protocol coins,btc,eth,monero,ripple.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

Yes, I support your decision, it is a good idea. BTC is a very safe coin to invest, your money will be safely maintained, and will develop well. BTC has enough ability to be trusted, that BTC is able to increase its price significantly. Although the value is volatile, and your money is sometimes reduced, you do not have to worry, because BTC will again increase it again significantly.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Where do I start?

It needs to be volatile to be stable at end. You have USD, EUR and others which are backed up by authority but bitcoin price based on buy/sell orders...

Yes it moves much quicker that's why you can easily lose money as well. Don't look at this as quick rich machine it can be but requires skill. You need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoins something to trade later.

Because cryptos are not usually backed by the value of real assets, when you invest in a coin, price can drop substantially as there is nothing backing up the value of the coin other than hopes and dreams. This is why we wanted to have our INNBC Token backed by the value of actual physical goods such as jdm cars. Because if a Token is backed by the value of actual physical goods you know that there is a baseline value that should be preserved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: