Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs  (Read 7254 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Granted I haven't skimmed the markets lately, the only one that I can blindly recommend is Blocklancer, which has only 9 days remaining on its ICO.

I've spent a lot of time reading their original and new Whitepaper, as well as their technical Yellowpaper.
From reading all three of those and seeing first-hand how their devs respond to even the most detailed and technical inquiries it became fully clear that they have spent a lot of time researching opportunities and are more than sufficiently capable of seeing their vision through.

They're bound to outpace or even absorb the traditional Freelancing platforms within the 2020s, which would put them at a market cap of well over 10-20 Billion USD without even accounting for the massive growth in the Freelancing market that is expected in the coming years. With a hard cap of 10 Million this could very easily become a 1000x bagger and higher in the long run, with a 100 fold increase being considered as low by 2020.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

IQeon gaming ICO looking very promising.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

for ico i still do not find that i am very sure but for now very much ico is released and has a high potential to invest and this will support many big investors to also plunge in the crypto currency, i am sure it is.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
huyi122

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

If you don't want take risk, well you can look for free ICO, like this MARINECOIN  https://marineco.in/ico 

They are doing free ICO right now , Check their website where you can get 450000 MTC for free. It has artificial intelligence and many other features in itself, I believe this is a chance for you if you want to invest ICO. 

so hurry up and let's make “Make MARINECOIN great again!!!” Smiley 
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

Crypteor is also another upcoming project with many unique and interesting tech features.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

i have seen some ICO that are running and i see there are some opportunities on this ico like:
1 Selfllery
2 Denaro
3 Savedroid
4 rentberries
5 tradove

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
honorato

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

Hi i signed up marine coin already.
How can i see the airdrop coin ?
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

I would like to promote about this ICO: KICKCITY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2118185
I think it's gonna be huge project. Its look like Kickcity can see opportunities to connecting people with the blockchain technology.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

My favourite ongoing ICO now is policypal. I like it due to many reasons i will write down a few here without going into the technical aspects,
Firstly Policypal is a insurance portal and everyone needs it no matter which stage of life you are in now so i see a great development for this project itself.
Secondly Policypal is able to be the licensed by MAS and those living in singapore will know how big and powerful MAS is in singapore and they will not licensed scams and this create another strong point for me to put my heart at ease to invest in this project.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

Investing in ICO is good and i love getting in early through ICO but we all know there are risks involved that's why thorough research is meant to be carried out. I always look out for their Team behind the project. Also check if there is prototype. I like investing i in what is already on ground than investing in just a whitepaper.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:03:57 AM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

For me DIW is one of the best ongoing and upcoming ICO because its provide great platform to the people who want to engage on it. Also its giving opportunity to everyone like me to gain profit in the future.
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

I am researching on Cypherium. This is a team constructed of developers with backgrounds at Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, and they are developing a new blockchain, that will be highly scalable and permissionless. Their multi-level governance design, an absolutely unique feature, has been designed and implemented from the ground up. The Cypherium blockchain separates governance at both the protocol and application layers.
Its CEO, Sky Guo notes, "There are very few teams who can build what we are attempting to build. We believe that Cypherium will not only resolve scalability issues, but also help blockchain technology break into the mainstream."

Btw, I usually get news on upcoming & ongoing ICOs on this website https://www.listico.io/ hope this'll help Cheesy
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Personally i found 5 ICO's are really good based on new concept as well as technology using in the ICO
 1)First is SP8de (spade) which is using cardano technology potentiality
 2) Livetree adept new concept no solution by blockchain till date .Funding TV Shows.
 3) Buzzshow new platform trying to solve social media using technology EOS and Filecoin along with ethereum
 4)Hero funded by alibaba and real world solution for Pan brokerage
 5)  The abyss which is using DAICO concept for fund raising also they clearly mentioned why they required 30 Million

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.
Yes, I still often search and reference ICO campaigns at ICObench, icobazaar. However, I do not have the knowledge and experience for ICO analysis. If based on TOP 5. I do not really believe in myself.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

There are so many ICOs in the cryptocurrency market in these days. It is very hard to find real ICOs in these days. Because most of them are scams. But according my own research i have found some ICOs will bring me a good profit. Among them Daneel can be identify as a good project. It is the first Artificial intelligence assistance created to help cryptocurrency investors. There will be more artificial intelligence assistant, but this is the first. Do own research before invest on them and get expert's reccomondations as well.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

You can't simply go and invest in an ICO without doing ANY personal research. That's like walking blindly into a road full of traffic - you will eventually stumble over and it will hurt. In this case you will invest in an ICO and quite possibly lose money and time.

I recommend you do your due diligence, do your personal research, ask experienced members of the crypto community and yes check ICO rating websites because those usually give unbiased reviews to ICOs.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BLTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

I saw this new ICO name Vichain. It's a centralization of all the data for vehicle so all people around the globe will have access on the vehicle history. With this we can exactly know the history and be able to come up with the real value of the vehicle.  This will be great I hope.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
haplim

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Free coin is best marketing in 2018.
Marineco.in (MTC) is good free program with 450k ( to many).
Go to moon now!!!!
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

my favorite ongoing ico is qykbar.
i love drinking and drinking made easier with blockchain is a hardcore project.
visit https://qykbar.io for more info.

but offcourse xiwatt my signature. check the goodnews here:https://xiwatt.io/
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:23:12 PM

My upcoming ICO are Xzen, naviaddress, Loomia, cardstack. Currently I dont have any ongoing project i am interested in. But the ones i mention are the ones i am interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: