Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs  (Read 7263 times)
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

ICO's ongoing favorite is ImmVRse, why would I choose the ico? if you know ICO is getting a very high rating at https://icobench.com/ico/immvrse not only that Virtual reality (VR) is also a very new technology and is currently popular. that's what makes immVRse an excellent ICO in my opinion.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Not so long ago I saw the VLB project and read their whiptepper. I was interested in the fact that IBM is consulting them and QIWI Blockchain Technologies are involved. I also heard that they are starting ICO for the second time now, and with the first time they did something wrong and they gave the money back. Did anyone hear anything about this?

Im that anyone guy who have heard about this VLB before. Yeah they didnt reach their cap in the previous ICO, and because they already made the model plan based on that time cap and the cap didnt reached, they decided they need to rework their model plan and their cap. I heard that people got their money back on the previous ICO. Now they already made a new plan and adjust their cap, 4m USD for softcap and 12m USD for hardcap, i guess it is more realistic than before and other projects.
rlclub

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

If I am currently favorite ico robotina
His goals and projects are related to energy savings.
ico robotina still not start, now in the presale phase.
useful link or further research can go to link below.
https://www.robotinaico.com/
A glimpse of the purpose of Robotina project
"Robotina reduces energy consumption, lowers electricity costs,
and optimizes the entire electricity grid by monitoring real-time data consumption "
current progress has already achieved sales of 110,750,558 ROX in presale.
total to be distributed Crowdsale distribution 570.500.000 ROX.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

like my signature that is Tradove, this is the crazy ICO collaboration I think is B2B based with big company inside it like Toyota, Ford, Nestle and many more. and yes this ICO runs a successful $ 50 million raised, if you want to know more about ICO you will find it here: https: //bbcoin.tradove.com/

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
metalssina

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

I think EOS ico is good, though up to 1 year.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

I can say that MediChain ICO is one of the best and my favorite upcoming ICO this year. This ICO is really the best, the core team of this project is really active. They have already many supporters on different country. It will help the project to grow.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

Best ICO Project 2018: Marinecoin
Find out information at https://marineco.in/
Join https://marineco.in/ico to get 450000 MTC token, 100% free

It seems this thread has been attacked by a lot of newbies that saying marineco is a very promising ico project, but can you give some more reasons why that is promising? I just read the website and whitepaper, sadly, I do not think it is a promising project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

Because I joined the THRIVE signature campaign so I must 100% support the project I follow so my favorite ICO is THRIVELABS. No other   Wink .
• €8 million achieved during presale
• Public Sale start 10 MAR - 14:00 UTC
👉  https://www.ico.thrivelabs.io

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:29 AM

My favorite ICO is CIBUS and DIW
CIBUS already reach soft cap in presale and now cibus token sale is ongoing with rate 0.001ETH/CBT . I believe if CIBUS will going to moon if already list in exchange . More info visit : https://cibus.world/
And DIW upcoming ICO.  For more information visit : https://diwtoken.com/
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

mobilebridge momentum and cardstack, I think these two ICO hardcap will do, both produce very good ideas
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Many interesting projects coming out, very hard to keep up!

I like ICO that follows big industries problem and scale:

- Nexo, its the first cryptos overdraft and will help people use more their crypto!
- Cardstack, will change the way we use apps
- Budbo, its going after the Cannabis market which its one of the fastest growing industries in the last few years

BITEZ

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

Newbie account here, but not here to shill a particular ICO (*Cough*  *Marineco*)

Genuine intentions here when mentioning Switcheo, NEX and Ocean Protocol as good longterm investment opportunities.
KYC & Registration is still ongoing I think

Cheers
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Mine is Debitum ICO which just came to an end last week Sunday. Checking through, I can see how open-minded the team behind the project are, their transparency and competence led to a resounding success of the ICO. So I for see a great future for the coin when its finally hits exchanges this month

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

https://gpcc.io/en/

Global Protected Crypto Copyright (GPCC)

A good project, a professional and open team, many subscribers in social networks and chats, there is a ready marketplace.

Magikk2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I got into Debitum.It was my first ICO they seem to have a qualified team and a good roadmap and I Think their idea is a good one.Hopefully it does well.Thanks Magikk
Grizzlybeertje

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Best upcoming ICO that I am really interested in, I would say BitSchool,
https://www.bitschool.io/#home
unibyte

Activity: 378

unibright.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Unibright!

Unibright is a team of developers with 20+ years of experience in business integration. Many companies are interested in integrating Blockchain technology into their existing workflows, but struggle with the steep learning curve. We created the Unibright Framework to make it easy to integrate Blockchain technology into any existing business!

How does it work? The process is simple!

You just need to pick a template that fits your specific case.
Unibright automatically generates everything needed for a successful integration!                                           

You can learn more about Unibright by visiting: https://unibright.io/

unibright.io - The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration
Khalidali19

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

hello today im gonna talk about the best crypto currency coin its marinecoin
dont take alot of time to send or receive fees are small and not its a airdrop you get 45000 mtc
for free just signup from this link https://marineco.in/ico
Marinecoin Lead Developer
The first DEV-less
Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!
good luck
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

It is a big red flag for me when I see Newbie and Brand new accounts promoting a project, Marincecoin.io is not doing the image of the project any favour by spamming this forum with  marinecoin and this will evenn discouraged more people from investing into the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: