Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs  (Read 7257 times)
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

What can make a person happy? I know. This is new knowledge and new possibilities! Learn about the promising and successful project! P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
anudixit0003

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

Good idea, small hardcap, working MVP and short roadmap. Lately it has good support from the bloggers and rating websites. Some financial funds already invested well in it as well.
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

In such a big bear market, who still looks at ico, it is an investment that obviously has to lose money. Why do you still have to look at it? Only when the market rises again can we consider investing in the market and can no longer invest at any time.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Labtorum seems to be the best ongoing ico i trust for now, although there are a lot of ico out there which are also good and okay to buy for now and hold, one thing I love about them is the well organized and development of the project and I will live you guys to take a close look into it. Labtorum is on it last stage of sale so it never too late to join, I'm sure we'll gonna be happy at last
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Eloncity project's technology will help blockchain development. I am looking forward to more good news from this great team. Achieving high scores on the ico evaluation page is a great thing for the project. https://eloncity.io/
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

Tell me your favourite ongoing/upcoming ICOs. These sites like ICObench overwhelm me, there are to many.

Also give some reasons why. Yeah I know this is the lazy way, but who cares right. Just looking for a top5 and research them see if any are worth getting into.

I've given up to look at the ICO projects for more than 2 months. Experience has shown, I'm right. Even the most hype projects bring only losses in the falling market. It's better to purchase on the exchange, but it's also risky!

Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Hello indeed there alot of upcoming and ongoing icos especially this one in had sendy it is very unique project and it is still ongoing project i hope you all guys chek it out.

SimplyRouge2

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Hello indeed there alot of upcoming and ongoing icos especially this one in had sendy it is very unique project and it is still ongoing project i hope you all guys chek it out.

Hi Neytiri,

Could you tell us a little more about the Sendy project?

Thanks

vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

My ongoing favourite ICO is Ecomi... They are build secure hard wallet... With wifi enable.... I love their project.... You can check more information about ecomi on their website...
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

for me,iam sure some ICOs are gold but there are just way too many. Therefore, I no longer research ICOs or look into them. ICOs are still largely unregulated and there's too great a chance of being burnt. However, of course, some are legit.
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

My good investment start with Trustedcars ! Mobility Industry one of the largest in demands services worldwide and im not investing because of hype but only because they have a working platform in Germany that proves that they are legitimate and always working for new development like adopting blockchain technology to improve the car dealership industry to mobility provider industry in a manner that dealer and users will take benefit for long term period !
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Good idea, small hardcap, working MVP and short roadmap. Lately it has good support from the bloggers and rating websites. Some financial funds already invested well in it as well.
I don't care if the coin has a high hardcap, I am thinking that the softcap is where most people look at.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

one particular project which take my interest for this few months is GCOX ACM. Rather special amongst all other coin. it focus on cryptonise celebrities value in the form of celebrities token under its main ACM coin.

currently some high profile celebrities like Manny Pacqiaou, Jason Derulo and Micheal Owen is gonna launch their own respective token under GCOX ACM. from what I see, their developer team is quite formidable to make the coin the next hit. their 1st ICO already oversubscribe 150%.

Next step they will announce more celebrities under their flag.
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

Personally, I really like NeuronChain.

NeuronChain’s blockchain can be widely applied for businesses and individuals like me that are seeking to trade goods, services and assets of any kind. Also we participants have the capability to issue our own programmable tokens and run their dApps and dCards on it. If you'd like to know more about them, visit their website here: http://neuronchain.io/
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

I extremely like the venture behind the StopTheFakes ICO. The belief system is on Anti-fake and copyright encroachment. made to help everybody track and record instances of unlawful use of their logo,trademark and some other protected innovation and make a move to dispense with them. this is a fascinating undertaking as it centers around an exceptionally undiscovered territory
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Nex ico is the ico that is a must have. But unfortunately, I don't make it to its whitelist. Its tokensale already started. Good luck to those happy investors that made to the whitelists.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

My favorite ICO project is my signature task. If you are interested, then I think you can visit this mission! And I have some ICO rating websites here, I hope I can help you!
https://icobench.com
https://icoreview.site
https://www.coinschedule.com
https://icobazaar.com

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

Skynet is one I'm seriously considering. It wants to connect IoT devices so that they can be able to communicate with one another autonomously using the features of neural networks. They have strong team and is built by OpenSingularity. You need to check them out.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Another one is Module, whose signature I'm wearing right now. They seek to make mining accessible and possible for everyone, particularly for low-power devices. They also enable people to earn money by leasing out their unused mobile storage to companies for cloud storage. It's one I highly recommend. Check out their site at https://modltoken.io for more info.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Now I'm participating in the project bounty ATLANTICO. The project looks very powerful and promising, I advise you to take part in the bounty and ICO . This is a new international decentralized platform of blockages for widespread use in the medical and pharmaceutical industries
If the ICO related to Medical and Pharmacy is good for the future.
Because in this world everyone doesn't want him to be sick.

At least with cryptocurrency for the medical expenses of all patients it is easier, more convenient and faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: