Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:14:17 PM

A message to the top Quark holders

One of the strong aspects of Quark lately, is the skilled people who are behind this coin. They have a professional mindset and their project ideas are top of the line.
Now this needs some funds to make it happen. If there are enough funds Quark will be one of the most successful digital currencies in the world.

Now some of you top holders got Quark very cheap. You are sitting on millions of Quark and refuse to donate why? Because you expect to get rich right? Let me tell you something, as long as you refuse to help a hand you will not succeed to make a big profit. This greed of some of you top holders is mind blowing. If i had millions of Quark i would be throwing bounties left and right to projects. Because i know the potential of Quark and i know i would get back a lot in return.

The Quark community is asking for financial support from the top holders. They have awesome projects ready to get Quark to shine and trust me it will shine bright, but it needs to have the support of you guys to do this. We are getting a foundation/crowd funding site up where you guys are needed and right now we need donations for our website. If you donate you are only doing this not only in favor of Quark but also in favor of yourself. Quarks price will shoot up, more investors will join and more Quark popularity. We need you guys to make these legit projects up and running.

It's not like we are asking for your hard earned money. So show some generosity and you will get back more than when you not chose to donate. We are counting on you guys!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:20:52 PM

One of the strong aspects of Quark lately, is the skilled people who are behind this coin. They have a professional mindset and their project ideas are top of the line.
Now this needs some funds to make it happen. If there are enough funds Quark will be one of the most successful digital currencies in the world.

Now some of you top holders got Quark very cheap. You are sitting on millions of Quark and refuse to donate why? Because you expect to get rich right? Let me tell you something, as long as you refuse to help a hand you will not succeed to make a big profit. This greed of some of you top holders is mind blowing. If i had millions of Quark i would be throwing bounties left and right to projects. Because i know the potential of Quark and i know i would get back a lot in return.

The Quark community is asking for financial support from the top holders. They have awesome projects ready to get Quark to shine and trust me it will shine bright, but it needs to have the support of you guys to do this. We are getting a foundation/crowd funding site up where you guys are needed and right now we need donations for our website. If you donate you are only doing this not only in favor of Quark but also in favor of yourself. Quarks price will shoot up, more investors will join and more Quark popularity. We need you guys to make these legit projects up and running.

It's not like we are asking for your hard earned money. So show some generosity and you will get back more than when you not chose to donate. We are counting on you guys!

Honestly, the single biggest problem with Quark right now is Kolin/digitalindustry's attitude. He is driving people away left and right.

I was 100% on board with Quark a few weeks ago. Hell, I built a website (http://quarkqrk.info) with my own time and money (domain name, hosting, etc) because I believed in Quark's prospects so much.

But Kolin comes across like a spoiled little kid spouting communist manifesto and it's completely turned me off of Quark. I've sold 100% of my holding and am thinking about taking down the site.

To be fair, Kolin is probably an awesome guy IRL, fun to have a drink with, etc. But until/unless you can reign him in, Quark will not be a success. He is 10% asset and 90% liability.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
JohnnyAppleCeed

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:44:30 PM

Excellent looking site! It's a shame you were so turned off on quark due to Kolin. I have the same feelings about him and almost abandoned ship because of him. Very spot on about him being 10% asset 90% liability.

Luckily, there's more to quark to Kolin; that's why I stayed and that's why I think it will continue to grow. In order for that growth to occur two things need to happen-

1. They need to get that foundation up and running and sort out all the projects that are just waiting for completion.

2. Kolin needs to stop communicating so publicly. Or if chooses to keep communicating in the public eye he needs to learn how to communicate like a grown up. For example maybe full use of grammar? If the face of bitcoin looked and sounded like Kolin it would have died a long time ago.

On the flip though he seems to be EXCELLENT at networking and he should probably focus on that rather then posting in the forums.

I guess we'll see which way the wind blows...
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:55:04 PM

Honestly, the single biggest problem with Quark right now is Kolin/digitalindustry's attitude. He is driving people away left and right.

I was 100% on board with Quark a few weeks ago. Hell, I built a website (http://quarkqrk.info) with my own time and money (domain name, hosting, etc) because I believed in Quark's prospects so much.

But Kolin comes across like a spoiled little kid spouting communist manifesto and it's completely turned me off of Quark. I've sold 100% of my holding and am thinking about taking down the site.

To be fair, Kolin is probably an awesome guy IRL, fun to have a drink with, etc. But until/unless you can reign him in, Quark will not be a success. He is 10% asset and 90% liability.

wow you are cut up because i didn't pay you 200k for a basic bootstrap website?

yeah I'm sorry about that -  next time i'll try to bang my head on a hard wooden table and then reconsider -

actually just on the networking - i just got in touch with a "Tech" You Tube blogger with over 1 million viewers -  he likes to do give aways and maybe we will hold a give away on this video blog -

he is going to do a You tube which mentions Quark - and he will likely post up his address - support and Tip him would be great for all of us !

he is fairly new to Crypto - if he does this giveaway - we will likely get 1000's more people that have a Quark wallet - and at least have the chance to invest and trade a fun and rising asset -

once these new users see the Quark price - i have no doubt that they are going to clearly see the upside potential -

yes i've clued him in on how most other Currency see us as a threat so i told him to expect trolling ha ha  : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:55:54 PM

Any know about a faucet like http://gaia.l8.lv/ with EarthCoin?

Thanks

maybe we can get something like this happening  -  what is this some sort of game ?

is it provably fair ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
professorY

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:02:38 PM

yeah I'm sorry about that -  next time i'll try to bang my head on a hard wooden table and then reconsider -

So where exactly did I ask you to pay me anything for that site? In fact, if you look at the supposed thread for a new site, I said that I had built with no intention of it being the official site but decided to enter it anyway since some people liked it. And I said that I thought 50,000 QRK was fair IF it were chosen.

You know what Kolin, this just proves my point exactly. You are so fucking paranoid and childish that you are bringing an entire community down with you.

Best of luck to you all. With 'leadership' like this, how can you possibly fail?

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:12:41 PM

Well there are some skilled dedicated guys taking over the projects wheel and Kolin supports that. I don't think you should see Kolin as the only spokesperson of Quark.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:41:32 PM

yeah I'm sorry about that -  next time i'll try to bang my head on a hard wooden table and then reconsider -

So where exactly did I ask you to pay me anything for that site? In fact, if you look at the supposed thread for a new site, I said that I had built with no intention of it being the official site but decided to enter it anyway since some people liked it. And I said that I thought 50,000 QRK was fair IF it were chosen.

You know what Kolin, this just proves my point exactly. You are so fucking paranoid and childish that you are bringing an entire community down with you.

Best of luck to you all. With 'leadership' like this, how can you possibly fail?

wow man - what is wrong with you?   > and can you point to any specific quote or, for example , post that i made that dissuaded you in any way from doing all this ?

or are you just angry that i didn't give you 50K  ?

i've always said do everything . go hard lets do everything so you are pulling your site like a kid - because i didn't give you 50K  ?

why?

I've just got a Blogger on board that has over 1 million viewers - it didn't cost 50 K ?

if the foundation want to fund the site for 50k i fully support that , this is all strange and bizarre behavior.

so again and in summary;  I'd just like you to link me to where i talked you out of doing any of this or was negative in any way :

<                       Just put the links here                                        >

** by the way with the You tube Blogger he also has a full website -  :  http://www.geekanoids.co.uk/  < see that Pay-pal donate button you  will likely see a Quark donations accepted button there soon also -

** did i mention his millions of viewers - ?   and the fact that likely 1000's will get exposure to a Quark wallet because of this symbiosis  ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
professorY

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:53:37 PM

Again, wow. Well done, Kolin. Keep digging yourself into that hole. Aside from not being able to write, apparently you can't read either.

I'm done here.

Good luck guys. I hope Quark lives up to its potential. But it absolutely will not with this nutjob passing himself off as a spokesperson.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 07:16:35 PM

Again, wow. Well done, Kolin. Keep digging yourself into that hole. Aside from not being able to write, apparently you can't read either.

I'm done here.

Good luck guys. I hope Quark lives up to its potential. But it absolutely will not with this nutjob passing himself off as a spokesperson.

sad to see you go - i'm sorry about the 50K but perhaps the foundation will fund the 50k for your bootstrap site?  - why walk away from something so great? because i wouldn't fund you 50k for a site ?

just so we can be clear here, is that why you are angry ?

or are you angry because of some other reason -?

Again link me to the problem -, this is a little bit of "group think" where you are indeed claiming that I've done something , yet you don't link to it ?

I think things are going great for Quark - if people expected a pop to $10 in five days, then they just didn't understand the market - I'm sorry about that , come back any time - come join the foundation and fund some projects we have  lot happening  - 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:22:42 PM

i am surpired this coin hasn't bean killed in a 51% attack yet, where can i shortsell this coin?

Running Hypersire's Troll Test/Sock Puppet Sniffer v1.1.......
Newly Created Account?........................................................YES
Negative Comment / FUD?.....................................................YES
Previous Posts Pumping Crapcoin?........................................YES (odincoin)
Compiling Data........................................................................
Scan Results for User "adolf512"............................................FAIL
I am mostly active on other forums. I doubt this coin will survive with final block reward at 1 QRK when the income due to transaction fees will be almost zero but it will be very interesting to follow this coin since i will use this information when(if) creating a own cryptocurrency. I bet this coin will fail 2014  Roll Eyes

isivasan

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:49:43 PM

quarkcoin
Activity: 38
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

what happened?
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 6267

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:55:53 PM

quarkcoin
Activity: 38
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

what happened?

Goat got him a late x-mas present.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:57:46 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 08:20:36 PM by gnode

2013-12-26   Risked BTC amount 0.00000000

no money lost but bad trust rating? sounds strange.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 08:28:18 PM

i am surpired this coin hasn't bean killed in a 51% attack yet, where can i shortsell this coin?

Running Hypersire's Troll Test/Sock Puppet Sniffer v1.1.......
Newly Created Account?........................................................YES
Negative Comment / FUD?.....................................................YES
Previous Posts Pumping Crapcoin?........................................YES (odincoin)
Compiling Data........................................................................
Scan Results for User "adolf512"............................................FAIL
I am mostly active on other forums. I doubt this coin will survive with final block reward at 1 QRK when the income due to transaction fees will be almost zero but it will be very interesting to follow this coin since i will use this information when(if) creating a own cryptocurrency. I bet this coin will fail 2014  Roll Eyes
why are you here? go work on your coin, no one cares what your opinion is, lots of other coins out there have survived and there pieces of shit, quark isn't so instead of talking it up why don't you prove your coins better, and we will prove you wrong and in fact  our coins better, we are way in front right now, better catch up, we have payment sites with online wallets about to launch, promo videos,app's a huge community one month! after anyone Evan really found out about quark can you Evan imagine what it will look like in 6 months, you have no idea do you, the whole world is about to rush into crypto's , wall street is about to pump millions if not billions into crypto's and we are right at the top with the big boys, quark actually has one of the best chances of becoming a worldwide currency and we have the site opening in a few days that will make it possible, so you better get too work, your about to miss the boat, once the world rushes into crypto's only the strong will survive and quark has the strength.
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:41:27 PM

Exactly. A more professional attitude by an unofficial spokesperson for Quark would bring even more support for the coin. Act your age and thoroughly read what people post Digital
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 08:44:58 PM

Exactly. A more professional attitude by an unofficial spokesperson for Quark would bring even more support for the coin. Act your age and thoroughly read what people post Digital

Toll harder - but not too hard - you will pull something =-  

oh i see you have Doge in your sig - how is that all turning out for you ?

: D

** did some kids just recently find out about economics 101 ?

** That you can't just spam out a billion units to try to raise a market cap ?

** To pull scam like that you would have to not have a Block-chain like say Ripple so you can then engage in some serious price manipulations !!

** Doge was doing well when they were being circle jerked on their own exchange . but when stepping into the real world uh oh - you need to scam properly to do that like Ripple or Mastercoin -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:55:35 PM

why are you here? go work on your coin, no one cares what your opinion is, lots of other coins out there have survived and there pieces of shit, quark isn't so instead of talking it up why don't you prove your coins better, and we will prove you wrong and in fact  our coins better, we are way in front right now, better catch up, we have payment sites with online wallets about to launch, promo videos,app's a huge community one month! after anyone Evan really found out about quark can you Evan imagine what it will look like in 6 months, you have no idea do you, the whole world is about to rush into crypto's , wall street is about to pump millions if not billions into crypto's and we are right at the top with the big boys, quark actually has one of the best chances of becoming a worldwide currency and we have the site opening in a few days that will make it possible, so you better get too work, your about to miss the boat, once the world rushes into crypto's only the strong will survive and quark has the strength.
i was wondering about shortselling this coin since i need money do develop my coin, but seriosly the real reason is to see the reaction when i point of the truth about this scamcoin. A coin where over 50% of the coins is minted within a mounth and final block reward at 1 when the initial is 2028 cannot be considered anything but a scam, who cares about nine rounds of hashing when it is awaiting certain death in a 51% attack, since you made it cpu only it will be much easier for botnets to bring this shit down.

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 09:03:57 PM

how's odincoin going? have you finished it yet, or are you still here talking trash.......and releasing all the coins creates stability and that's what a world wide currency needs, Quark is coming along just at the right time, i say you have about a month 2 max, to get odincoin out, get a payment site, forum, promo video's app, mobile wallet or your coin will die, no matter how good it is, so get to work, and stop sabotaging our hard work, because we won't do it too you,it's low bro real low...
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:04:17 PM

Toll harder - but not too hard - you will pull something =-  

oh i see you have Doge in your sig - how is that all turning out for you ?

: D

** did some kids just recently find out about economics 101 ?

** That you can't just spam out a billion units to try to raise a market cap ?

** To pull scam like that you would have to not have a Block-chain like say Ripple so you can then engage in some serious price manipulations !!

** Doge was doing well when they were being circle jerked on their own exchange . but when stepping into the real world uh oh - you need to scam properly to do that like Ripple or Mastercoin -

Lol, so you completely deviate from what i said and make fun of me for having a jokecoin in my sig? Should i repeat myself again so you can see what i said. Maybe with bigger text this time.

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: