Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:08:03 PM

Not QRK apparently. Seriously look at what's going on with QRK at cryptsy right now and tell me it looks natural to you.

ive been watching it all day and it looks heavily manipulated.. which made me hesitant to buy in, but i think its inevitable its going to rise some more whether i believe in the coin or not

Agreed. I won't be surprised at anything that comes out of this coin. It's certainly done nothing to really earn it's current place.
As if all other shitcoins did lmao

Yeah they did. BTC, LTC, PPC, even NMC have been out for years with communities fighting for it. QRK is being artificially pumped by the people who have a shit ton of them for some insane profits.
quark has security they don't that's why it gained the attention it did, and as for your accusations any evidence? you didn't buy any quark did you,i can't give you any of mine...but if it makes you fell better u can have a hug

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

So now the early adopters are suddenly not hudreds like it was in BTC, but it is tens of thousands of people who are already invested in QRK...

Maybe THAT IS what QRK trys to achieve: the fair distribution that explains QRKs rise... because it has a much larger fan-base of early adopters than ANY other coin ever had.

Exactly THIS. This is why I am interested in what QRK does and where it goes. Because we seem to be uncharted territory here.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:08:57 PM

A seat, not flying up to the top within a short span for no apparent reason. It's completely artificial. That's really my point. It's completely fake and all you have to do is watch the orders on the exchanges to see it.. Like if this was Zerocoin and it got this high that fast, I wouldn't even question it. But this Quark shit is a total charade my friend.

I understand what you are saying. But I think it's not "fake"...

The reason is that the early adopters are 10-100 times more in QRK than in any other coin there ever was.

Quark is spreaded around.... much like you put quark on your loaf of bread.... it's what QRK's here for.  Grin

PhoneBloks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:12:08 PM

Maybe all this quarkcrazysituation ... is because all quarks have been mined .. now only 1 milion per year is going to be mined. ..

or am I wrong ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gunmaster217

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:15:45 PM

Hey, look what I found!

Yurizhai

Activity: 154

Re: Introduce yourself Smiley
April 22, 2013, 01:55:21 AM

Hey everyone. I'm just a stupid piece of crap who digs the idea of cryptocurrencies and wouldn't mind making some cash too.

He thinks he is too late for quark and to relieve his anger he is now talking bullshit about quark.
But I am sorry Yurizhai... Quark can't be stopped!
Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:17:15 PM

Why is quark getting so "big"? Did the pre-miners spread coins to big alt-currency twitter guys etc just for promotion? This push makes absolutely no sense to me...

Maybe it's this. Maybe the early miners have so many spare QRK lying around... that they spread it around and build a big community of QRK holders and lovers.

And I mean REALLY big. Atleast 10 times bigger than any other coin every succeeded to do.

So now the early adopters are suddenly not hudreds like it was in BTC, but it is tens of thousands of people who are already invested in QRK...

Maybe THAT IS what QRK trys to achieve: the fair distribution that explains QRKs rise... because it has a much larger fan-base of early adopters than ANY other coin ever had.

Bullshit. 100 Quark doesn't fucking matter when there's 247 million. Any other coin could have been divided into an equally worthless number like .05 or something. I haven't seen any evidence that Quark is just flying around willy nilly any more than any other fucking coin out there.

Not QRK apparently. Seriously look at what's going on with QRK at cryptsy right now and tell me it looks natural to you.

ive been watching it all day and it looks heavily manipulated.. which made me hesitant to buy in, but i think its inevitable its going to rise some more whether i believe in the coin or not

Agreed. I won't be surprised at anything that comes out of this coin. It's certainly done nothing to really earn it's current place.

Yeah they did. BTC, LTC, PPC, even NMC have been out for years with communities fighting for it. QRK is being artificially pumped by the people who have a shit ton of them for some insane profits.
quark has security they don't that's why it gained the attention it did, and as for your accusations any evidence? you didn't buy any quark did you,i can't give you any of mine...but if it makes you fell better u can have a hug

I have your shit coin. I'm not threatened by it at all. If it has ANY FUTURE ( which I doubt ) it's not even CLOSE to too late for anyone to buy. Just because I'm willing to make money off of it doesn't mean I won't call it out for the utter masquerade it is.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:17:25 PM

well it's the first coin to be fully mined so that is definently interesting, but there will be 1mil mined every year for inflation reasons, coins get lost etc
eindbaas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

umad?

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:17:43 PM

How do I make a quark address ?
I installed en synced the program. Then click on 'new address' and it asks me for an address *.*. Brains already burning.
Yurizhai

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:19:19 PM

well it's the first coin to be fully mined so that is definently interesting, but there will be 1mil mined every year for inflation reasons, coins get lost etc

Pretty sure Infinite coin was already fully mined before this PoS.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Why is quark getting so "big"? Did the pre-miners spread coins to big alt-currency twitter guys etc just for promotion? This push makes absolutely no sense to me...

Maybe it's this. Maybe the early miners have so many spare QRK lying around... that they spread it around and build a big community of QRK holders and lovers.

And I mean REALLY big. Atleast 10 times bigger than any other coin every succeeded to do.

Bullshit. 100 Quark doesn't fucking matter when there's 247 million. Any other coin could have been divided into an equally worthless number like .05 or something. I haven't seen any evidence that Quark is just flying around willy nilly any more than any other fucking coin out there.

I have your shit coin. I'm not threatened by it at all. If it has ANY FUTURE ( which I doubt ) it's not even CLOSE to too late for anyone to buy. Just because I'm willing to make money off of it doesn't mean I won't call it out for the utter masquerade it is.
  repeat after me....goosfruba...gooosefrubbba................ifc only has halved blocks btw
Zyntra13

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:20:56 PM

This guy is going for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfX6iLFJPo
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:25:30 PM

Maybe all this quarkcrazysituation ... is because all quarks have been mined .. now only 1 milion per year is going to be mined. ..

or am I wrong ?

Yes, but maybe that's exactly a good thing. You wont see large centralized mining firms take over the QRK production from now on into the future.

Instead the new coins to be mined are only a few, but not too few.... so to still appeal to miners and newcomers who will be able to mine small QRK amounts even with their home computer.

So QRK is really all about a fair distribution of the 240 millions that are around at the moment.

Will it succeed?

It looks promising, because of the very large growth in the fanbase... and we are not finished yet...

If QRK manages soon to have a fanbase 10 times bigger than now, and still have a price of lower than 1$ then I see a bright future.

Should the price grow too fast, faster than the amount of fans.... then this might spell doom, because it might look more like a pump/dump... and many people will attack QRK for that... it will play into the hands of QRK enemies.

So I hope that QRK will rise steadily, more like real organic growth (with real new people behind it) and not so much speculative pump.

So anyone who loves QRK should NOT dump QRK at the next spike... instead sell a few QRK for a reasonable price, but keep most for the bright future.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:26:30 PM

repeat after me....goosfruba...gooosefrubbba................ifc only has halved blocks btw

http://youtu.be/Fscuv4PIjws
Mad Scientist

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:26:48 PM

Why are people are stuck with the idea that there can only be one dominating currency? BitCoin has shown the world that there CAN be successful, competing currencies so why couldn't there be more?

There can be just as many Crypto-Currencies as there are Nations, some valuable others not so much, but furthermore I think there can be Industry Specific Coins as well for Agriculture, Automotive, Aviation and most anything else you can think of.

All (or most) NOT controlled by the International Banking Cabal. Isn't that the whole point of this exercise?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:28:12 PM

Counterexample:

I would love to have 20 BTC now...(a millionth of all coins)

i would consider it my life savings it I had that much.

Yurizhai

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:29:46 PM

Why are people are stuck with the idea that there can only be one dominating currency? BitCoin has shown the world that there CAN be successful, competing currencies so why couldn't there be more?

There can be just as many Crypto-Currencies as there are Nations, some valuable others not so much, but furthermore I think there can be Industry Specific Coins as well for Agriculture, Automotive, Aviation and most anything else you can think of.

All (or most) NOT controlled by the International Banking Cabal. Isn't that the whole point of this exercise?

I haven't seen anyone here saying there should only be 1 dominating currency. That's why we're in the alternate section for christ sake. The point is that this coin is a fucking charade, so obviously, and yet every-time someone brings it up the response is " You must have missed the boat, teeheee, Qrk will overtake USD in 2 weeks ^______________________________^ ".
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:30:12 PM

yep...well it's supposed to be, bitcoin's idea comes from thomas edison dollars, and he made that to take power away from the central reserve
Yurizhai

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:31:01 PM

Counterexample:

I would love to have 20 BTC now...(a millionth of all coins)

i would consider it my life savings it I had that much.

You don't think you would have been able to easily get 25 BTC 4 years ago? Terrible comparison.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:34:36 PM

Because people are still brainwashed with that idea of ONE reserve currency

like the usdollar.

One ring to rule them all.... etc..

People still see everything thru the dollar-glasses.

Maybe they should take of those glasses, and put on those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 01:35:47 PM

Because people are still brainwashed with that idea of ONE reserve currency

like the usdollar.

One ring to rule them all.... etc..

People still see everything thru the dollar-glasses.

Maybe they should take of those glasses, and put on those:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w
love that movie......classic
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: