Bitcoin Forum
January 27, 2020, 04:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 450 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1030276 times)
Meebo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:46:31 AM

biggest instamine scam coin ever
Yes and bitcoin is sooo perfect.

El Dude keeps posting this kind of "constructive criticism" to every thread that is not about how cool LTC is. Pretty funny.

Are you guys keeping an eye on prices at the moment? It's going straight up http://coinmarketcap.com/
We are gonna hit a quarter pr. Quark soon.

One can only hope. Most important thing is not to panic-sell when BTC drops happen (and I am very sure, that there will be other drops).
I am very happy, that I treated Quark as long term investment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:49:09 AM

Once QRK reaches the market cap of LTC then the question will be answered as to which is best. Either QRK will surge further above LTC or it will drop back. Who knows???
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:52:03 AM

Once QRK reaches the market cap of LTC then the question will be answered as to which is best. Either QRK will surge further above LTC or it will drop back. Who knows???

I don't think it will drop back. Too many people bought it after it reached 0.0001. Looking at buy orders through the last week I saw 10, 20, 50, 60, 100 BTC buy orders that have been realized. People trate it really serious.
BitRaistlin

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:53:39 AM

If someone is interested in sell me Quarks for Bitcoins, please contact me and post here. I'm interested in change 0.5 BTC for Quarks.

Best regards! Smiley
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:55:44 AM

should I buy and hold?
I suggest buy and hold.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:56:38 AM

how much time to generate a block in solo mode with 4 core 4400 mhz?
gnode

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:58:01 AM

I don't think it will drop back. Too many people bought it after it reached 0.0001. Looking at buy orders through the last week I saw 10, 20, 50, 60, 100 BTC buy orders that have been realized. People trate it really serious.

You are probably right. The psychological barrier will be the price of LTC which is 0.035 BTC. So QRK can easily reach 0.01 BTC.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:01:13 AM

You are probably right. The psychological barrier will be the price of LTC which is 0.035 BTC. So QRK can easily reach 0.01 BTC.

If it will become true I will be very rich ;]
gnode

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:07:45 AM

Unfortunately for lots of folks, they will sell out way too low and never reap the benefits of the surge to 0.01.

The sellers here at 0.0002 are making a big mistake and will regret getting out. They are the same crowd that sold BTC at $30 and $250 etc.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:14:09 AM

Unfortunately for lots of folks, they will sell out way too low and never reap the benefits of the surge to 0.01.

The sellers here at 0.0002 are making a big mistake and will regret getting out. They are the same crowd that sold BTC at $30 and $250 etc.

I think these whales that sell so much in 0.0001 - 0.0002 range have like a few millions of quarks, and what they make is investment protection and also just normal sell off. Few of them will regret soon. Few more will be happy anyway.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1106

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:19:13 AM

mate, you have serious talent, no doubt, but maybe instead of barbed wire, you could have broken chains and lock falling
i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
Not too sure about the symbolism of that either. Wouldn't Quark be the new Illuminati then? And I guess I better stay away from religious symbols (hand of god)
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin
i see what your saying Smiley how about the quark symbol, like you did in the first one, like powering up with the white light around it, above the pyramid and the pyramid crumbling beneath it and the eye toppling from the top, this would look so sick!!! and the eye really wide so it looks scared as it falls,that would be an epic picture in my opinion, but you the man Wink oh and little bankers scrambling away with bags of money being crushed by the falling stones!!!

Privacy for the weak, Transparency for the powerful!          Particl.io       #DisruptEVERYTHING!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:23:47 AM

mate, you have serious talent, no doubt, but maybe instead of barbed wire, you could have broken chains and lock falling
i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
Not too sure about the symbolism of that either. Wouldn't Quark be the new Illuminati then? And I guess I better stay away from religious symbols (hand of god)
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin
i see what your saying Smiley how about the quark symbol, like you did in the first one, like powering up with the white light around it, above the pyramid and the pyramid crumbling beneath it and the eye toppling from the top, this would look so sick!!! and the eye really wide so it looks scared as it falls,that would be an epic picture in my opinion, but you the man Wink oh and little bankers scrambling away with bags of money being crushed by the falling stones!!!

Why you people seek the devil in everything? Crosses, pyramids. In few days you'll be asking for pentagrams and 666's

First learn what each symbol represents and do a little bit of research on marketing/advertisements.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:35:20 AM

Why you people seek the devil in everything? Crosses, pyramids. In few days you'll be asking for pentagrams and 666's

First learn what each symbol represents and do a little bit of research on marketing/advertisements.
mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

Privacy for the weak, Transparency for the powerful!          Particl.io       #DisruptEVERYTHING!
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:46:24 AM

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

mate my grandpa was -1nd degree mason and i know what it means. it means economy has nothing to do with masons or religions or clans or shit like this

Now the question is. should i buy like 5 BTC in quarks for long term? Like holding for some months?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:51:43 AM

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

mate my grandpa was -1nd degree mason and i know what it means. it means economy has nothing to do with masons or religions or clans or shit like this

Now the question is. should i buy like 5 BTC in quarks for long term? Like holding for some months?

Dude, quark is going to btc38.com, so chinese will can buy it for their fiats. What else you need?
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:52:55 AM

i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin

mate my dad was a 22nd degree mason i know plenty what it means, isn't crypto what is going to defeat the bankers!!! who's symbol is the pyramid on the dollar bill whats your problem!!~!! whats your suggestion.can't have the same old shit for everyone, we need different things that appeal to different people...and whats with the devil shit...you do relies devil is just evil with a d the same as god is good with out an o, don't chastise me mate...devil  lol

Dude, quark is going to btc38.com, so chinese will can buy it for their fiats. What else you need?

links for that?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:57:46 AM

i have another idea for you  as well, you know the Illuminati pyramid on dollar bill?, a picture of that with the hand of god removing the eye and replacing with quark symbol?
But thanks for the suggestions...I'm just gonna keep going till we strike the perfect mix of eye candy and strong message. I want Quark as everybody's wallpaper!  Grin

links for that?

Feel welcome
http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/431/official-message-chinese-exchange-btc38
dadon
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:59:49 AM

yes!!!! quark has held strong all week Evan though bitcoin has been crashing and people have been dumping large amounts of QRK on the exchanges, it hits btc38 on the 13th of this month, and will be discussed on max keiser report on the 19th of this month, it also has one of the biggest community's of all coins with lots of projects and ideas happening, i have around 600k and evan though they were dropping i felt confident enought to hold and will be doing so long term, go for it mate before it goes up anymore, if you would like to check out the forum here's the link http://forum.qrk.cc/ and just today i watched the marketcap in less then 24hrs go from 21million to 42million!!! everything is looking really good for this coin

Gumbum

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:01:32 PM

You may be in this for the quick buck, but I'm not. I'm in this for the possible revolution. If the face of revolution is cryptocurrency at first, then that's where I am.
I don't care about money. I truly don't care about consumption. If I didn't think crytocurrency was, at least theoretically, a threat to the current paradigm, I would not waste my time with it.
I can't do regular advertising crap to express that...the language need to be strong. I might miss a few times, but I'll get there.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

You may be in this for the quick buck, but I'm not. I'm in this for the possible revolution. If the face of revolution is cryptocurrency at first, then that's where I am.
I don't care about money. I truly don't care about consumption. If I didn't think crytocurrency was, at least theoretically, a threat to the current paradigm, I would not waste my time with it.
I can't do regular advertising crap to express that...the language need to be strong. I might miss a few times, but I'll get there.
i like your style brother, lets take this world back

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 450 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.