Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018!  (Read 7756 times)
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:36 AM

Gonetwork.co
Participate in its ico if u want to get x10 on your investment before the year runs out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:01 AM

I answered Ethereum
because I am only convinced against Ethereum at the moment
but there are several ICO projects that will be rivals from Ethereum, and are expected to launch next year
namely Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure and Credits Blockchain
I am also paying attention to both projects, and always keep an eye on its progress
If given the chance to be rich then I believe ethereum altcoin may give me richness in 2018 because of its stability in the digital market and it is well manage next to bitcoin.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

I'm really big on NEO, Digipulse, and EOS. I think it's just the beginning for Crypto. 2018 will end up being a huge despite the slump right now. Digipulse has low market cap and tons of potential. 

Im also fan of NEO because I know that NEO has the great potential for this year 2018 and Im very much happy that it has a lot of good feedbacks about this. So for me NEO is for real.
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
If you know how to trade and know where at least every other day will be trend, you any cryptomelane will be able to make a fortune. It is not necessary to have coins from the top 100.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

All I want stabized market and get rid of useless projects. Then we can climb up slowly.

YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

I believe Enigma will be a big thing in 2018.
During the past month, bitcoin has been gaining its dominance.
When the dominance gets to 45%, I will start getting more altcoins.
I think btc will cease to gain superiority, because a lot of altcoins climbs to the top and many of them are already used in the industry of many States.
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

I always buy any coins while the cheapest price and sell it when the price has gone up, don't think about this too  Grin
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

Thanks!

XRP, NEM and ETH

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Thanks!

i hope it can be true as soon as possible because i hold bitcoin and some altcoin. i lose much money because the price is down but i choose to hold it and wait the best moment to sell it. is now in its third month in 2018 but there are still no signs to go up. i hope in this year the price will go up very high.

Hoping that the question it will come true. i pray for altcoin will be growing up so that many people in the world holding this coin will be rich. if im the lucky one rich in altcoin im proud to say the altcoin is the one who give me standing this.
Karlos06

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Look into airdrop for Marinecoin. You get 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. you cant lose anything. Marinecoin this is a crypto currency. This is really a time tested, dev-less block chain technology community member. Easy to use block chain code. Community backed. By ensuring the widest fair distribution of the coin increases the likelihood of a broader base of adoption of this crypto currency. It has fast block chain transactions and is dev-less. https://marineco.in to register + https://marineco.in/ico for ICO.
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Marinecoin Although the market is a special risk in this recent period so that the market has affected the terrible and the price of many of the digital currencies and this is not in mind and now, God willing, you will find the solution with marineco.in At the same time you will benefit from the free services provided by MTC.20000 coins for 20000 people expressly This offer is unique to this I want you to share it as well as you will benefit from a portfolio to store your money All these features you will find in the site with the explanation and will also benefit from the other advice given by members of the forum and that of market expectations and instructions You will need them when investing or speculating or ... so as not to prolong you enter the site there are many advantages I can not mention in full in one reply. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotBy chance I was walking around the sites and found the site https://marineco.inAnd where I found what I was looking for from time there are many advantages in the site, considering that the site gives you the opportunity to start and enter the digital currency market even if your financial and knowledge balance zero and this is what distinguishes this site.The short-term goal is to complete the distribution of 20,000 coins MTC air transport units to 20,000 qualified participants. All supplies will be distributed free of charge. This quantity is more than three years of mining. I will not delay entering the site and you will find the detailed explanation of the website at http: // www. marineco.in and good luck to all.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

How about ADA, it is good to invest? The price is affordable now to pile up. You can earn many ADA coins for 1000 USD. If the price in 2018 will jump 20 % You wil make a lot of profit, How about jump to 100 %. How is the possibility of ADA to jump 100 % increase?
Nuky1289

Activity: 198
Merit: 12

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

My top 5 picks for this year are EOS, NEO, STK, AGI and CyberMiles.

Im especialy interested in STK and CMT for this year. STK is trading under ico price currently and their cryptopayment app will be integrated to north america this year. They also have a partnership with mastercard.

I think the other project, cmt, can get a good upside swing in the coming days. Testnets results coming in, partnershit with the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and more..

For the next years, i think project like AGI (AI Integration) could be a real game changer

newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

Enigma, SelfKey and TRAC are my choices.
They have been following their roadmap, delivering good stuff.
You should take a look.

Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

i usually spend 70% my budget for a list of altcoins including 5 to 7 coins and 30% for potential ICO projects. My portfolio now are ETH, Stellar, XRP, Wepower, INS and Abyss DAICO project.
Actually it is difficult to know that i have a chance to make rich. Make rich with my choose coins. Because all of the coins now are in the bad shape, all coins was falling down or we can say other coins are rising up but these coins are not known or not trusted. But i hope my coins like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash will make me rich in this year
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Thanks!
Altcoin can make us rich if we can use it well. I think of Alain banya that can make me rich is Iota, NEO, Waves, Ripple, and Litecoin.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

Thanks!
I am sure that Altcoin is able to make its holders rich. therefore, we as coin holders must choose Altcoin which gives us an advantage. say choose Ethereum, Tether, Waves, Storj, and Ripple.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

Thanks!
I am sure that Altcoin is able to make its holders rich. therefore, we as coin holders must choose Altcoin which gives us an advantage. say choose Ethereum, Tether, Waves, Storj, and Ripple.
Altcoins won't make anyone rich. They can lose that money later in the road and have nothing to show that they are rich.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Thanks!
NEO, Storj, Ripple, Litecoin, and Ethereum. they are the coins of my choice because I believe the five coins are able to have a rapid development for the future. so as to give me a lot of results to fill my wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

bitcoin, ethereum, minexcoin, trx
there are some possibilities that this coins will boom this year. but its still your choice if what altcoins you will invest since we all have different aspects in choosing altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: