Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will make you RICH in 2018!  (Read 7756 times)
carlaxaltabano

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

The coin that will make me rich is PRiVCY - PRiV TOR Integrated. What a nice roadmap, best project, cheap price at the moment because the project is started and you can buy it at Crex24, what are you waiting for buy PRiVCY in Crex24 before the bullrun, this coin will you become rich!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Coins like ETH and ripple can give good returns. The rich term is subjective and you should mention the goal for specific advice.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

I want to offer Monero and Eos. Monero is the most anonymous valuable altcoin on the market and Eos is so promising beacuse of its current becoming popular.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Most of the altcoin that is suggested can make you rich as long as the team is making some progress to their job I think the tokens are going to succeed. The only thing that is lacking in the crypto space is the adoption, without it the struggle is hard which is why there is the need for the regulations so that we can all go on. If this happen, moon time will come.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Unfortunately, so far, the market has not yet reached the market value of last year, and is in a sustained downturn.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

for altcoin itself which generates a lot of profit in this year is bch.
I received a bch at a price below 1000 $. and currently bch can be over 1000 $.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

I am sure that in 2018 only blockchains will be popular. Therefore, you need to carefully evaluate the blockchains and invest only in them.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

I support your choice in half part, because two coins will not be very good in this year. I mean litecoin and dogecoin, these two picks are weak, especially dogecoin. This coin is useless for me and will not achieve any success in future.
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

At the moment, the crypto currency market, there are a lot of worthy Altcoins. I, myself, wonder how quickly the market is gaining momentum. I have, of course. For example, NEO, Ripple, as well as litecoin. and I believe they will lead me to success.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

soon they will start pumping bitcoin again, most likely it will happen in August after the meeting in the US SEC.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Hello everyone, in todays video I talked about the coins that I think will have significant rises in 2018 ( price wise ). As always the information in my video is simply opinion and I do not claim to be a financial advisor or anything of the sort.

I would love to know what you guys think about my 5 picks for 2018 and I would love to hear what your 5 picks are as well for altcoins that you think will do well in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKA8l-GYmA

Thanks!
In 2018 I am most memorable BNB. The same coin has helped my account X3.
edwardsolo69

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

until further notice, regardless I confound to choose which coins that will make me wealthy in 2018 in light of the fact that I am holding in excess of 15 coins in the meantime and makes me difficult to give the appropriate response. I think it is on account of every one of coins has a similar chance to makes me rich and I figure it will happen not long after this show so I think it is smarter to sit tight for some time.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

I think that this time is a very good time to buy more coins because the price is still low. The time for selling is not now. So, it is true that 2018 is a good time to add our amount of investment to hold until next year. Well, in my opinion, I will choose EOS and also Ethereum to be the coins to invest and make me rich.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Able Project it is ! They will used decentralized blockchain it avoids the risks associated with traditional centralized financial institutions . In this case all processes will used smart contracts to make all transaction transparent and more secure compare to centralized blockchain.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Able Project it is ! They will used decentralized blockchain it avoids the risks associated with traditional centralized financial institutions . In this case all processes will used smart contracts to make all transaction transparent and more secure compare to centralized blockchain.
Rich you do not altcoins, and information about them! Because the market may not recover completely from a fall in winter, but if you can make money on a falling market, you'll be rich!
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

It is a positive feedback, I liked the way that you are heading this video. Your voice is completely pleasant and the information is insightful and short and understandable which is really important so just want to thank you. Go ahead!
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

why are there too many people in here just trying to be millionaires by investing a few bucks? came on guys, you are not going to be the next bill gates just by investing $100 into a single coin, stop with all that crap that is not going anywhere

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

Wow how did I know Neo would be one of your picks?

I just don't understand why people are so bullish on Neo, besides different coding languages its nothing different than ethereum and it has far less developers and companies built on it. I would buy ethereum and even expanse before I bought Neo. That's just me though

Look past the top 20 coins for a change, and experiment with coins that have different consensus mechanisms.

Factom
Diamond
Basic Attention Token
OMNI
Lbry

Just a handful that are undervalued in my opinion.

I appreciate your opinion and criticism, I will have a look into those coins and maybe I can make a new video only talking about less "popular" altcoins in the future.

Don't take it personal and it's constructive criticism at worse, everyone is going to shill their own investments in these types of threads. I listed some coins that I am not invested in that list though. Your list is legit though and its good advice to newcomers so I thank you for taking the time to educate people on crypto.

But your channel is somewhat new and I strongly encourage you to think about two things going forward with your channel. Security and Integrity.

Dont dox yourself man, be careful what you show people on the internet because you could potentially be opening yourself up to get hacked. Also for integrity....please dont spam or shill your affiliate link for lending platforms like bitconnect. Just my opinion, good luck.
with the advantage that I might get from Altcoin which is currently quite large. this possibility gives me a far greater advantage. so it's great to rely on Altcoin as a great source of profit in the future. so it's great to rely on Altcoin and earn a sizeable profit by joining Altcoin and making us rich.
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

you should see eos and waves, both altcoins are very promising and also really good. both are also very potential and will explode next year.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:53 AM

I personally believe that FGC,  PRiVCY and STAKER will make me rich this year not because I own alot of them but because I see the progress made by each team.  I salute the team of each project because even their coin is currently undervalued It doesnt stop them to provide and show dedication and enthusiasm to their goals. Lots of updates and news comes everytime so that's how I believe I will become rich 👍

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: