Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake ico and bounty  (Read 4265 times)
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

You can start on the scam sections, there are active members of this forum that are good in catching scam ICO and posting it on the scam section, second are they verified people check out some rating sites and check if they verified their account but do not make these rating site a barometer to find out if the ICO will succeed or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:32:26 AM

Pls what are the best way to detect fake ico and fake project... We can't continue working to promote them and later discovered that it is bounch of fake... We really need tools to detect fake ico

Read their telegram chat history, you can verify that ICO based on their telegram. Also, check some ICO bench mark out there in order to know what ICO is promising and seems legit at the moment. There are really so much scam ICOS out there and we should not support it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
KK.cimut

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

it's not a way to know a bounty scam but if I decide to do it myself I do a lot of research like seeing their team and community on the telegram and I also read their whitepaper so I better understand the purpose of their product.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

the fake one is easy to promote its efforts to be even better about its ico which cannot help you to undergo what is not fake, but just live our activities by detecting it for the right direction

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

It is very hard to detect a fake ico and bounty, but with proper research on the project itself (Checking whitepaper, team, working product, website) you can avoid those fake icos and bounty.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

Actually, it is very difficult for us to detect the ICO is scams or not. It will depend on how good and smart we analyze the projects. Just be careful when analyzing:
1. Their team, including checking their experience, track record, and their information on the social media and others.
2. Their projects whether it is real and reasonable or not.
3. Token allocation, wallet transaction, and also supply
4. Tooken sold information
5. Community channel that you should follow.
Even how good we are in checking and knowing about the difference between scam projects or legit still we cant be spare from being a victim of this damn scammers because more than us,they are the expert in this field.but better that there are many advices caming from members here to help preventing from being victim
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

There are bunch of articles are already written . Go through with them.
Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively. ✔
[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍

Also make habit to visit the Scam Accusation Board.

Thank you for that very informative informations that is very helpful and everyone is enjoying to adventure new ideas and learnings at all. To look for good ICO would be posible if you will know what are the possibilities to drive on through gathering informations and service for more experience at all.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I think it will be difficult to see which projects are scam or not, but it will be seen if we search in detail through the whitepaper and website, the most shocking thing is the photo manipulation of the team which indeed is not the real one.

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Whatever we do scammers develop. Even undergo KYC procedures. I make high-quality sites and white paper. Buy ratings. Making ICO more promising. Then they just steal and hide. So now there is no way to make sure that the project is real.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

The way to evaluate a fake ICO project is to consider the development path of the project. How does it grow? What is the project development plan in each stage? . if it is too simple or unclear. I can evaluate this as a fake project. Of course, when we find out that the project is fake, we should stop advertising for the project. I do not want many investors lose money by the fake ICO. I also hope that in the future there will be a tool to help identify fake iCO. It is also very beneficial to investors and bounty hunters like us.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

I think it just comes down to in-depth research and not following others and hype. Then a bit of luck needs to come into the mix

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Nowadays, ICO is no risk, because they are very risky because their prices are constantly decreasing and there is no tendency to increase, so many people who buy and hold for long time still lose money. They are afraid to invest in the ICO
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

actually it's very difficult to guess, don't ever invest in projects that don't have a web, wp, team, and roadmap that isn't clear, it could be fake Ico who only wants to collect some money and just leave you
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

Well yes it is really true that there are lots of fake ICOs and bounties out there so if ever you had participated in a certain ICO and bounty  always make sure that there's no one in the developer team who are involved in fraud and scams so you can avoid yourself being scammed. 
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

The best signal for a scam ICO is a bad whitepaper and copy pasted team members. I know it may seem obvious but more than a half of all investors never read whitepapers and check the team members. Just make a good investigation and you won't get scammed.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Read the whitepapers! The best way to detect the scam project is to investigate its whitepaper, because 90 percent of scam ICOs are copy pasting someones documents. If you would read all the whitepapers, you will never be scammed.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

If you do not mind going through the stress of doing your own research on every ICO you choose to promote, it is always the best. Sometimes, it might take much time to detect  the authenticity of some projects, because they can be very deceptive. Then it will be good you have a mentor or colleagues who can also help alongside to analyze such project for you, in order to be sure.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

I have never heard of a tool to detect fake ico or bounty, but there are sites that give an ico rating and the development of token sales, so from there we can detect the presence of legit or fake ico. https://icorating.com/

I would not 100% trust various rating sites. Any rating can be sold and bought. Trust only your own opinion about the project.

danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

now the projects have become more qualitative and interesting. in addition, all ceased to believe in what is simply written on the project website. I am now the first case study all the documentation, without this in any way
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

You can analyze projects yourself before you start taking part in them. The easiest thing you can do is carefully examine the site for errors, its design, check the profiles of the development team and make sure that these people really exist. Pay attention to the number of subscribers in social networks and their activity, if it's just bounty hunters, you will understand it from the comments and a small number of likes.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]
  Print  

Jump to: