Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin vs. Bitcoin Cash  (Read 468 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

Litecoin is underrated and is considered as a testing coin for bitcoin though it has been said by others, I'll prefer to get into Litecoin than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash isn't unique and is manipulated by many of it's whales backed out there which is just a product of a hard fork and litecoin is just a simple coin that also offers lower fees and it's still one of the best altcoins that you can choose but with bitcoin cash, it's a no for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:35:04 PM

Litecoin is underrated and is considered as a testing coin for bitcoin though it has been said by others, I'll prefer to get into Litecoin than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash isn't unique and is manipulated by many of it's whales backed out there which is just a product of a hard fork and litecoin is just a simple coin that also offers lower fees and it's still one of the best altcoins that you can choose but with bitcoin cash, it's a no for me.

Totally agree with this.  Litecoin is the original solution to the Bitcoin scaling problem.  I sometimes wonder if Litecoin would be worth more if it kept the Bitcoin name like the BCash folks did.  There really isn't a reason to have BCash since we already have Litecoin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

It's hard to choose well, I would prefer Litecoin. He has not yet shown his potenitsal. I think its normal price is $ 1000 and we will reach it in 2018. It's my opinion.)
Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

who knows, but i'm really enjoying the little jabs charlie lee and roger ver occasionally take at each other in interviews....kind of like a crypto wwe  Cheesy
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

I prefer litecoin for 2 reasons:
1- Litecoin's algorithm is much simpler than that of Bitcoin Cash
2- Litecoin has faster blocking generation
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

I prefer litecoin for 2 reasons:
1- Litecoin's algorithm is much simpler than that of Bitcoin Cash
2- Litecoin has faster blocking generation

I also prefer the LTC. This is a project that has been developing for a long time and causes people's trust. A Bitcoin Cash is a coin that is held only by speculators

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:35 PM

Litecoin, it is much older and have more reputation build around it.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

Totally agree with this.  Litecoin is the original solution to the Bitcoin scaling problem.  I sometimes wonder if Litecoin would be worth more if it kept the Bitcoin name like the BCash folks did.  There really isn't a reason to have BCash since we already have Litecoin.

There are test before that was about to be done for bitcoin but litecoin did the testing and it was successful on it. We can't blame and stop those people who are keep on promoting bcash because of their own purpose to let the people know that their coin will be the next bitcoin or whatever they call it. Litecoin is even admirable than BCH and well this is cryptomarket everything is existing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:42 PM

i choose Litecoin.
because it will be have a great future . because Litecoin is the altcoin that  highlights 
this december.
and i think Litecoin will overcome BCH someday.
thats why i prefer Litecoin for me.
i think Litecoin is good For long term too.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
torproject

Activity: 178
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

BTC - Gold
LTC - Silver
ETH - ICO
BCH - SCAM!

Moй Бoг мeня paбoм нe нaзывaл.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

Hello guys. Which currency you prefer? I don't have any of them and I am thinking about investing in one of them. Which will have bigger success?

Or you think I should invest in original Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin Core planning to solve scalability issue anytime soon?
If you choose these two currencies, I have definitely chosen litecoin because I believe that this is an improved version of the bitcoin.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:40 PM

iam prefered litecoin, litecoin user community is big and loyal
and litecoin price relative stable if litecoin price incraese is very high, so is good in trading and investment

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
almightylarvas

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:50:11 PM

Hello guys. Which currency you prefer? I don't have any of them and I am thinking about investing in one of them. Which will have bigger success?

Or you think I should invest in original Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin Core planning to solve scalability issue anytime soon?

Litecoin, because bitcoin cash is a fork coin is not even close as how Litecoin project is.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

Litecoin and bitcoin cash has lots of similarity like low transaction fees, both are only used for payment and doesn't offer smart contract feature but litecoin is pretty old than bitcoin cash. I will rather trust LTC with my money than bitcoin cash which is basically backed by few millionaires who can easily dump all their free BCH on our buy orders.

Yeah there is plan for lightening network which will allow off chain transactions with almost zero fees.

You have a point on that. BCH, I think is still not mature in the market unlike LTC. So there's a chance that BCH will be gone in an instant once those rich holders decided to get rid of their bch. I believe btc is still worth investing as this is the frontrunner of all cryptocurrencies.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:32 PM

Just make up your mind and focus on a digital currency that really gives you real big profit. Yes, there are altcoins who are making some big run early this december but you have to see it for yourself if it will really continue next year or it is just a pump and dump scheme that's going on. On the other hand, bitcoin seems too be tireless in its price hike. So it's up to you where your money should go.

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

To be honest. I really hate bitcoincash. Literally. I never even bothered to get my free share of bitcoincash to this day. I just see it as a total overpriced shitcoin. Which is why i do not supoort it(but it still is better that btg though). Litecoin on the other hand, is a pretty great coin with a very huge potential to be bigger and bigger as time gies by. I thunk litecoin is a pretty good gamble.

But still. Bitcoin is best to invest in. Since i am hearing rumors that bitcoin is getting a fix in terms of scaling and fees. Not so sure about this though.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

Jan Haipo, founder of ViaBTC, compared Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. In his interview for Bitcoin.com, Haipo spoke about the advantages that Bitcoin Cash will be able to compete with Litecoin as a payment tool. According to him, BCH has more active supporters than LTC. Having seen such a wide user base, crypto-currency wallets and exchangers will launch Bitcoin Cash to attract it.

Jan Haipo: Bitcoin Cash may well occupy the niche of Litecoin Also, according to Haypo, only BCH can now provide the most adaptive block size, Litecoin also needs to increase it to at least 100 megabytes. In addition, he noted that all crypto-currencies are separate brands, each of which needs competent promotion. The creation of Bitcoin Cash Fund will allow us to more effectively deal with the marketing part of the process. Haypault does not think that BCH can have problems with promotion because of the lack of an official logo, like that of LTC. He believes that this is temporary, and so far the community simply needs to agree on what it will be like
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

Actually i dont really like to hold part of bitcoin like bitcoincash and bitcoingold.
So i prefer to buy and litecoin but it is not now. I will wait till the price stable then buy

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:15 AM

These two have a good potential to grow and it is even showing good results in the past months. Give your money at these two coins  50/50 percent investment it is sure to grow over a year or so. Commit this with your own risk.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:06:56 AM

both litecoin and bitcoin cash have the same chance of getting success but we don't know when is coming. I prefer to invest litecoin of 60% and 40% in bitcoin cash and you need to invest too in bitcoin too. I think bitcoin core will fix something to solve the problem that we faced it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: