Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed  (Read 66326 times)
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

For how long will this be open? Maybe I can make it in time.
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

What is the feature of the project?Where is the white paper.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I have done filled the form registration, hopefully i'm not late for the first Sirius distribution, a bit feedback about wallet, that cool, clean and working well for me, Thanks in advance.
inlovewith

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I have done filled the form registration, hopefully i'm not late for the first Sirius distribution, a bit feedback about wallet, that cool, clean and working well for me, Thanks in advance.

I think the instructions state that you must put the address on your location or your Bitcoin address. Re check that because you don't want to make a mistake that will cost you the coins.

Here's what it says (You can place your Sirx address in the location or bitcoin address of your bitcointalk profile).

And I would just put the address, since I don't know if the dev has a bot that checks for the address before sending the air drop.
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Another good project worth supporting, But too bad still need 2 more months for Sr. Member Rank  Cry

I hope you guys will run some bounty or mini airdrop for low level guys so we can also have the chance to grab some SIRX.
soros123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

I think the instructions state that you must put the address on your location or your Bitcoin address. Re check that because you don't want to make a mistake that will cost you the coins.

Here's what it says (You can place your Sirx address in the location or bitcoin address of your bitcointalk profile).

And I would just put the address, since I don't know if the dev has a bot that checks for the address before sending the air drop.

Got you, I put both in signature and location, Well the rest is just need to waiting when the distribution will be made.
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

should we use a 62 bit windows purse? if can use 32 bit I can participate in this airdrop.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

What is developer account on github? Is it special status? I have found requiremts on the registration of account on the GitHub before the 30 November 2017. Why are you talking about developer account?
inlovewith

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

should we use a 62 bit windows purse? if can use 32 bit I can participate in this airdrop.

It looks like the software is only 64 Bit. Are you saying that you only have a 32 Bit version of Windows? If so, I guess you can download a 64 bit version of Linux and dual boot. But that's so much added extra complication. Is it worth it for this air drop?
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

What is developer account on github? Is it special status? I have found requiremts on the registration of account on the GitHub before the 30 November 2017. Why are you talking about developer account?

l have the same question

If you don't know what it is, you probably don't have it Wink A developer account costs 7usd a month.

Can we get a distribution list up dev?
inlovewith

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

l have the same question

If you don't know what it is, you probably don't have it Wink A developer account costs 7usd a month.

What if you have a regular GitHub account? In the OP I just see the mention of "Github account." It doesn't say anything about developers. I have a regular github.
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

l have the same question

We do not mean a paid account. An active github account created on/before Nov 30 2017 is all that is needed.

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

l have the same question

We do not mean a paid account. An active github account created on/before Nov 30 2017 is all that is needed.

Thanks for clarification! But what does it mean active? One activity per year is it enough? How to separate developer from the just user of github? I think that it is not possible make in the objective way.
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

l have the same question

Thanks for clarification! But what does it mean active? One activity per year is it enough? How to separate developer from the just user of github? I think that it is not possible make in the objective way.

here is an example of an account that won't make the cut:

https://github.com/dfhgdgb

Check the activity of the account under Contribution activity.

I think it is pretty clear we can make a decision in an objective way.

salary123

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I have an SR-level account, I just need to add Sirius's address to my account's profile to get free coins? Do not need PM or registration form?
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

I have an SR-level account, I just need to add Sirius's address to my account's profile to get free coins? Do not need PM or registration form?

link to registration form on OP

inlovewith

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

Hey, for how long will the air drop be running. Is it a number of days or when you reach a number of users?
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Hey, for how long will the air drop be running. Is it a number of days or when you reach a number of users?

First stage distribution will cease end of day on January 31st,  anyone signed up before then will be checked.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: