Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cybermiles the new competitor of Ethereum???  (Read 171 times)
Markuslotz (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Hello, a few days ago, a new interesting coin called CyberMiles appeared on the market. Apparently they have developed a new blockchain technology. It should be an improved version of Etherium. Instead of 10 transactions per second, cybermiles' smart contracts based technology generates 10,000 transactions per second, making it very interesting for commercial purposes. The CEO Lucas Lu of Cybermiles was one of the first co-founders of Alibaba mobile.

Seems to be promising. I would be interested in what you say.
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:44:48 PM

Hello, a few days ago, a new interesting coin called CyberMiles appeared on the market. Apparently they have developed a new blockchain technology. It should be an improved version of Etherium. Instead of 10 transactions per second, cybermiles' smart contracts based technology generates 10,000 transactions per second, making it very interesting for commercial purposes. The CEO Lucas Lu of Cybermiles was one of the first co-founders of Alibaba mobile.

Seems to be promising. I would be interested in what you say.

Honestly, for the first time I hear about this project, but I thank you for the subject of showed this project . But speaking globally, there have already been a lot of projects that should crowd out the ethereum, and nobody can anything.

Markuslotz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:00:12 AM

I have seen many projects and i made a lot of research and the team and business model seems to be different from most. If you look at all the new coins, you usually do not find a good team or big investors to finance the project. Or you find almost projects which are bullshit. In addition, cybermiles has a cooperation with 5 Miles, one of the largest sales platforms in America.   Undecided Undecided
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:22 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:58:12 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
meirbaraku

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:18:20 AM

Founded in 2014, and they already have 12 million customers and 3 billion revenue a year. The founder is very impressive. Founded and sold lightinthebox for example. This thing is a gonna go top 10 for sure instead of all that vaporware sitting there now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:34:50 AM

Founded in 2014, and they already have 12 million customers and 3 billion revenue a year. The founder is very impressive. Founded and sold lightinthebox for example. This thing is a gonna go top 10 for sure instead of all that vaporware sitting there now.

light in the box

flash in the pan

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

never hear about this altcoin. after searching i know this coin just 'token' no more, so where the part of ethereum that can be taken by cybermill? side chain vs main chain VS are you kidding  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

Constantly there are new announcements of completely new projects that, according to developers, will replace the etherium, but not one of them has not yet launched its own block chain and has not shown a really working model, all these are just words and PR

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
meirbaraku

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

I do not agree with you. Cybermiles has already released its coin and this is compared to Ethereum for companies a lot more attractive. I've linked the comparison, where it's clear that Cybermiles seems to be the better coin. Verifiable numbers do not lie!

BTW: + 25% today

Compare 1 : https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*xOfsW39dRrePSpOIcwp9lA.png

Compare 2 : https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*FkSjci1s8-PdDO0WKPVPWQ.png
Markuslotz (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

Interesting informations...
Markuslotz (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

Quote from Amazon: 5miles could see its future, and like many in the e-commerce world, it appeared to have an enormous roadblock. (Source: Dallas Business Journal)

Ultra777

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

Don't believe ppl that claim they are new BTC/ETH killer... They can state absolutely anything, but it's pure theory! No real usage and adoption...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

CyberMiles is differentiated from other projects because it has already achieved the high performance,it is fully compatible with
ethereum and is able to run much faster. that  is why CyberMiles has become competitor of Ethereum
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Why not? CyberMiles try to solve real current problems and this fact gives real opportunities to have a future success in the market. While other even powerful coins are prograstinaging, CyberMiles can make a big contribution in crypto development.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

CyberMiles will kill Ethereum by their 10 000 tps Travis.
Their protocol consensus DPOS is better than POS of Ethereum. CyberMiles will become a fsater, stronger and cheaper blockchain than Ethereum.
We are waiting for Testnet on 30.03.2018.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

it seems so, though still only a few months old, but many people are paying attention to CyberMilles
this is one of the world's development crytocurrency
this way, users will get many more options and can choose according to taste

Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

First time I hear specifically about this project. But very often there are recently such "killers" ETH, BTC. I do not think it's worth taking this seriously now.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

yes, CyberMiles will enliven the blockchain service market
claimed to have a transaction speed of 10,000 transactions per second
with the consensus of PoS (Proof Of Stake) will certainly be of interest to the crypto community

March 30, CyberMiles will hold a Test-net event
do not miss the live broadcast

Dilhara642

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

yeah absolutely it has become a big competitor for Ethereum.it has already show advantages than Ethereum.due to the advanced technology of Cybermiles ,it run much faster than Ethereum.its runs higher transaction per second rate than Ethereum.so future of the Cybermiles  will be more success.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

yeah absolutely it has become a big competitor for Ethereum.it has already show advantages than Ethereum.due to the advanced technology of Cybermiles ,it run much faster than Ethereum.its runs higher transaction per second rate than Ethereum.so future of the Cybermiles  will be more success.
Unlike Ethereum CyberMiles has a clear vision since its creation to become the first and only ecosystem for e-commerce. The CyberMiles blockchain was designed to handle the transactions for the e-commerce markets. Due to being adobed by the many it had to be safer and friendlier then previous blockchains  Since the ICO many milestones has been completed what gives credit to the team. The upcoming event on 30th this month will give us insides about 'Travis' the testnet. I'm already exited to see what announcments will be made.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: