Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc good experience for young people  (Read 1815 times)
imperror

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

BTC actually help people to have more experiences on dealing with situations and solving them so it's specially good for young people, who doesn't have much experiences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

One of the additional properties of such payment systems is the ability to block or cancel payments. Digital money With the development of computer technology, there was an increasing need for electronic payments.
TuTruong_GiaLang

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Yes lost a house with BTC Sad
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Sure it is, if it keeps only going higher like it was in December they will forget the true value of actual money tho, that is not good.
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Yes, you are right, bitcoin has made me much more educated. I am now well versed in Economics and a little bit in technology. I'm sure it'll come in handy in the future.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

Bitcoin has helped me and my friends a lot in their development. He develops a completely different thinking, you start to think faster, you constantly find new ways to earn. It's great.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

I think my btc is a great experience for young people to learn how to invest in trading. Because it is a great thing for young people to know what the btc in trading

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.
Bitcoin not choose if is young or old the important is as long you want to learn and want to earn in the crypto world age is not a matter. It's up to people how they use the bitcoin and how to manage they life to earn bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

Bitcoin not choose if is young or old the important is as long you want to learn and want to earn in the crypto world age is not a matter. It's up to people how they use the bitcoin and how to manage they life to earn bitcoin.
True, no matter old or young. As long as willing and able to learn about cryptocurrency, and want to be part of the change for a better life. Success is not determined by age, but the ability to take advantage of every opportunity.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

Hey, I'm not old but I'm closer to old than young. I was fortunate to get into the stock market early and even a couple ipo's which led me into real estate etc. so now I'm in crypto, follow it, read it still trying to figure it out. Anyway, although everyone is now talking Bitcoin I think this story has sent a message about saving and investing to younger people. I don't think speculation is a good lesson but the ability to do more with ur money than spend it or gain no interest in a bank account is a good thing and I only learned it by listening to others as I was making my way.

I don't think btc is the answer to everything and it could even crash, that would also be a lesson, but the US population in general does not save a lot of money, perhaps this new development could help change that.

Bitcoins is really a big help for young people because they can earn a huge amount of profit from just investing on cryptocurrency and start trading on the market or young people can study how the mining hardware works in order to earn cryptocurrency passively.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:08:10 AM

It is also a great opportunity for young people to earn their capital. We don't know how many will live bitcoin but you earn now.

It would not suggest for a beginner to invest all their savings into crypto, rather than pass it on to many other investments. It's useful to get an idea of ​​how the market works for the youth. They will understand the bearish and bullish phases much more clearly and also can improve their speculative skills over the long term.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:34 AM

Yes it is one good experience to young people because they can learn a lot more and have to own money to sustain their hobbies

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

It's a great opportunity to the younger generation .. I'm not older but i also at a young age . It's hells me or us . Because we have a experienced how to invest properly and to invest to the trusted investors. . To knkw are Costumer's. Younger generation is bless that there's a Btc.  To help us .
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:03 AM

Yes it is a good experience to young people because  it can help them a lot of thing it changes their daily habits
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:03 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a very good experience for young people because as we now that majority of young people they are using internet and bitcoin is also I digital currency which is also available on internet and I’m sure that bitcoin will teach them a lot of them about saving and trade etc. and I’m sure they will also start earning from bitcoin which can help them in their life and their life’s can be change in a short time.

True. Mostly of the young people now are internet savvy. They tend to be more aggressive and risk takers. It is good that at a very young age they will learn on how to do business in the crypto world. They are young and they tend to understand easily when it involves online business. But, of course precaution is very important in doing crypto business. Good luck to everyone.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:39 AM

Do not be discouraged if you are losing time today because you can still get rich if you are planning to invest on cryptocurrency today and you are very lucky to knew about bitcoins because it already helped different people's life.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

Younger generations are more fun with computers they can easily learn new things especially new technologies. Bitcoin is a good experience for them because they are computer active and can earn as well. Most youngsters are educated and can do best in what they do. Having earnings is also a good motivation for them.
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

Actually at this present generation majority of the young people knows very well about BTC demand & how important it is for the future.Day by day young generation motivated by Bitcoin.I think this is have a great effect in future.If everyone wishes to take it professional job I think.
PilosopongTacio

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

I agree.. I think we should educate young people of this era about cryptocurrency and to teach them about investments and trading. Especially about bitcoin. It is indeed a new world today.
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin will revolutionize the world about how we conduct transactions and businesses via digitally.
And i believe they should learn about this at a young age. Because bitcoin is the future. Its a good investment. Its possible that it may crash accidentally in the future. So, take advantage of the moment..after gaining profit from it. Invest your earnings on the real world perhaps build a businesses of your own choosing.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:56:50 PM
Merited by Punisherx100 (1)

Yes it is a good experience to young people because  it can help them a lot of thing it changes their daily habits
I do agree with your statement. As a part of the young generation, I can proudly say that I really enjoy using bitcoin. It definitely helps on my financial issues.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: