Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01  (Read 7825 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

verry funny, they promise an AMA " in a couple of weeks" where they will repeat the same thing totaly unjustifing their SCAM moves.
this project is a waste of time, changing their rules many times since months.
will be forgotten on etherdelta soon

I think there is quite a higher pressure than before. But not doing the AMA would indeed be quite a huge Red flag.

I have spoken with the team about this. We will 100% do an AMA. On a personal level as well, in getting to know them over the past month, I really like them and they seem like good, hardworking people. Please allow us some time to show that to you. I'm not just saying that either. Thanks. Join me in TG if you have any further questions t.me/repuxicoen
Well, wait and see. Time will tell. It's sad that I have to wait like this. But nothing can be done. I also hit the team and I want everything they've planned to happen.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Here's a progress report on our current state of development. Enjoy Smiley

https://twitter.com/repu_x/status/1000042146307555328
Chronner

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

Here's a progress report on our current state of development. Enjoy Smiley

https://twitter.com/repu_x/status/1000042146307555328
Well, we'll wait two months, but we'll see. There is no choice. But it pleases the team to take care of the comunity

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
smartcontracts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

From Repux telegram chat

"Billy RyanFri
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjrA64rs2wn_zwNxLzF2nQ6nIiXTxszdKiUj_uMY178/edit?usp=sharing

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4e8e4a7fac2be0ee9121884e31b34bdf08a9fc59#tokentxns "

an example of a project that values the investors and reputation.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

From Repux telegram chat

"Billy RyanFri
I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjrA64rs2wn_zwNxLzF2nQ6nIiXTxszdKiUj_uMY178/edit?usp=sharing

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4e8e4a7fac2be0ee9121884e31b34bdf08a9fc59#tokentxns "

Absolutely. I was quite angry at the start because that´s just not how you handle investors and bounty hunters since it destroys reputation.
The team is now doing their best to solve the situation and regain the trust from the community. If maybe the smartcontract for the distribution could be build. I would be more than happy with everything in the end

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

From Repux telegram chat

"Billy RyanFri

Absolutely. I was quite angry at the start because that´s just not how you handle investors and bounty hunters since it destroys reputation.
The team is now doing their best to solve the situation and regain the trust from the community. If maybe the smartcontract for the distribution could be build. I would be more than happy with everything in the end

Thank you guys. I really appreciate you saying these things. I totally understood the frustration myself. I am only human, and I can relate to the emotions, but I want you to know that we are working hard to build the platform and relations with investors. We do care. I will update you shortly, we are going to have an AMA in about 3 weeks. Thank you.
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

promising project
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Bancor is a good stock exchange. It is better to start with it than with Etherdelta. Of course that's what happened to the members of the bounty, it's not fair. Unfortunately, this is not a single project, which did so
Attempts to do so have already been enough, take the same Datum, ended in the winter. Everything went fine, collected normally, just decided to cut payments. But after the noise, the hunters spent the second payment on everyone. In general, we have tools, we own social networks, videos and articles, and everything written there, we can also be edited. So cunning w
attempt to cut payments and look at the community's reaction, Unfortunately, such efforts are undertaken by a lot of companies. Whoever gets it, who does not.

Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

Bancor is a good stock exchange. It is better to start with it than with Etherdelta. Of course that's what happened to the members of the bounty, it's not fair. Unfortunately, this is not a single project, which did so
A Bancor is a bad choice for weak projects. Trading volumes will be very small. I hope that soon the team will add a token to the popular exchange.

eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

A Bancor is a bad choice for weak projects. Trading volumes will be very small. I hope that soon the team will add a token to the popular exchange.
I want to say that Bancor has now reached the level of average exchange with a large trading volume. So it's a good choice for the first exchange.

Chronner

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

In the first - correct the signature. And then they will not pay and you will be indignant thu protekt-scam)))
Secondly, the Repaks team probably knows more than you and me and the person who left the post higher.
On this there are two options: to trust the team and wait for the development of the project and as a consequence of the increase in the price of the token.
be disappointed and sell tokens.
In any case - the distribution of stupid owls

crypt0isgr3@t

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

Hey guys, I have some good news for you soon. AMA will be in a couple weeks. I'll have a date for you Monday. Secondly, i have promising stuff coming up and promotions to help drive interest. Third, here's a weekly blogpost for you!! Thank you for your support

https://medium.com/@repux/the-repux-solution-4284e8bbaf56
DearMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

I've heard a lot of bad feedback about the RepuXproject from people who collaborated with the team. It is a pity that there is no way to limit blockchain world from fraudsters and liars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

I've heard a lot of bad feedback about the RepuXproject from people who collaborated with the team. It is a pity that there is no way to limit blockchain world from fraudsters and liars.
No need to jump to conclusions, the team is looking for compromises. They can be understood, they could not achieve the desired result. Just relax and watch the development of the project, and in a year you will be surprised by the price of the token.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Something that is not even clear, whether fraudsters, whether to check decided the reaction of the community, or really made a mistake in the designation of conditions.

Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

What is the plan to create the marketplace? How will companies come to know about Repux and start sharing data?
kurti

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Have companies started using Repux? How do you validate the ownership of data?
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Have companies started using Repux? How do you validate the ownership of data?
Blockchain is the best way to do this via keys
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

What is the plan to create the marketplace? How will companies come to know about Repux and start sharing data?
Via partnerships and direct sales of decentralised storage and our direct integration plugins , we did Amazon and shopify and would be working with developers to create custom ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: